GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Doomed Lloyds branch deal under fire as Co-op Bank battles to reassure customers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doomed Lloyds branch deal under fire as Co-op Bank battles to reassure customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomed Lloyds branch deal under fire as Co-op Bank battles to reassure customers

Doomed Lloyds branch deal under fire as Co-op Bank battles to reassure customers

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 11th May 2013 17:42.

*..............after Moody's downgrade* Lloyds and the Government-backed UKFI could be hauled in front of the Treasury Select Committee to face...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Doomed Lloyds branch deal under fire as Co-op Bank battles to reassure customers

"Due diligence."

The banking sector doesn't know the meaning of the phrase!!!

Comment

Re: Doomed Lloyds branch deal under fire as Co-op Bank battles to reassure customers

Wonder if they will carry on with the phase "The Ethical Bank"

Comment

Let's hope they don't get swallowed up by the bigger banks. I have an account with them and they're about the only bank group I don't owe money to!

Comment

Working...
        X