GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Banks To Hold Crunch Talks On PPI Deadline - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banks To Hold Crunch Talks On PPI Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks To Hold Crunch Talks On PPI Deadline

Banks To Hold Crunch Talks On PPI Deadline

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 7th March 2013 08:58.

*Banks to hold talks about whether to press ahead with effort to secure deadline for PPI mis-selling claims. * Britain's banks will on Thursday...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Banks To Hold Crunch Talks On PPI Deadline

What a sick country if they go along with this = companies sell a product which is not fit for the purpose then as it cost them money (Which is not costing them money only ill gained profit)get the Regulator to agree a date for closing claims regarding their mis deeds, a Regulator who has no guts when it comes to members of the public, what a sick joke businesses are in society, and a government who cannot/will not govern.
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 7 March 2013, 09:15.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Banks To Hold Crunch Talks On PPI Deadline

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      What a sick country if they go along with this = companies sell a product which is not fit for the purpose then as it cost them money (Which is not costing them money only ill gained profit)get the Regulator to agree a date for closing claims regarding their mis deeds, a Regulator who has no guts when it comes to members of the public, what a sick joke businesses are in society, and a government who cannot/will not govern.
      Agreed, also what happened to the banks supposedly contacting the people mis-sold PPI to save them having to claim ?

I will never, ever trust any bank again

Comment

Working...
      X