GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Commute three hours a day or lose benefits - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commute three hours a day or lose benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commute three hours a day or lose benefits

Commute three hours a day or lose benefits

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 23rd February 2013 14:41.

*Commute three hours a day or lose benefits, jobseekers are told in tough new plan* * The new rules from Universal Credit will come into force...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Commute three hours a day or lose benefits

get an old bike we did.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A situation arose a few decades ago whereby snow stopped people getting into the department store I was one of the Managers for, my family with me walked thru the snow down the hill into town and to work/school, on opening the store for the arrival of staff the telephone in the porters lodge did not stop ringing, i.e. people ring in as cannot get into work ( felt sorry for them = NOT) they lived on main roads in the town or to the town which were kept clear, BUT amazingly the people who lived upto 24 miles away on Exmoor and places on the way to Exmoor dug their way out and made the long journey into work, at 2.p.m. the store director told them to make their way home and thanked them for their diligence in making it to work , but as the forecast was more blizzards to take the time off until more safer to venture out, and they will get paid for their hours.

Managed to walk home in the blizzard only to get a Police call out at midnight as alarms going in the store, can I make it to one of the main roads where a Range Rover will meet me as far as it can get to me, I said yes and off I went, it was a false alarm and the Police took me as far as they could home, and I started walking thru the blizzard again and guess what the front door had been locked by one of the children I banged and as luck would have it the wife (Then) heard the knock, but seeing as I stopped moving I was frozen and literally feel thru the the door opening when she opened it and the took me to the fire to thaw out. wonder if that still happens to-day?
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 23 February 2013, 16:54.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Let's hope the job(s) at the end of the 3 hour a day commute pays enough to cover the cost of that travel eh? I doubt the Government are all that bothered by that bit; they have targets to meet....
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Working...
        X