GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 'Target winter fuel benefit to pay for elderly care' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Target winter fuel benefit to pay for elderly care'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Target winter fuel benefit to pay for elderly care'

'Target winter fuel benefit to pay for elderly care'

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 3rd January 2013 09:36.

Winter fuel payments should be means-tested to help pay for care of the elderly, a former minister says. A report ...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: 'Target winter fuel benefit to pay for elderly care'

Rejected

David Cameron rejects winter fuel allowance cut for pensioners - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Comment

He would, he is thinking of his poor old dad, he must be down to last hundred million and pressured little cammy into not putting his dad in the doghouse with his mummy

Comment

either that or he does not want to alienate the pensioners many of whom are his voters.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          either that or he does not want to alienate the pensioners many of whom are his voters.
          He must have kicked IDS up the arse then for alienating at least half the population over tax credits then, he probably reckons that that half don't vote tory

Comment

And just how much will this extra red tape cost? How much of ones asset's will they claw back in Death Duties. My Mothers house went for 90K. It all went until she dropped below the set level. I think it is about 16 now as kid sis handled it all. But the main beneficiaries will be middle class Tory Voters.

Well my opinion for what it's worth. Just more Bread and Circus for the masses.

Regards all, Handy
            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
            Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
            X