GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Banks to admit profits have been wiped out by PPI costs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banks to admit profits have been wiped out by PPI costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks to admit profits have been wiped out by PPI costs

Banks to admit profits have been wiped out by PPI costs

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 29th October 2012 11:21.

*Three of Britain’s biggest banks will this week admit that billions of pounds of profits have been wiped out by rising claims for mis-selling...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Banks to admit profits have been wiped out by PPI costs

Good, lets have a round of serious sackings starting at the top!

Comment

My heart bleeds for the poor banks, did you forget you caused this mess

Comment

Keep an eye on the Chairman's Bonuses, when this happens it seems to go up!!!!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They have scammed the public for years.

The shareholders get fat on the divi's.

We got royally shafted by people and companies who we once trusted in.

What they have been up to has been nothing short of criminal.

But dont expect to see one of them going to clinksville.

Their mates in the establishment will see justice wont be done.

Make house prices go up again, give the general public a few consumer trinkets and all this will be forgotton.

And next time they will have learnt from these mistakes and the consumer wont get it back. Thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X