GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Olympics goers warned against catches on prepaid cards as Games venues only accept Visa cards - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympics goers warned against catches on prepaid cards as Games venues only accept Visa cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympics goers warned against catches on prepaid cards as Games venues only accept Visa cards

Olympics goers warned against catches on prepaid cards as Games venues only accept Visa cards

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 25th July 2012 14:08.

Olympic ticketholders are being warned against using pre-paid cards when the Games kick-off on Friday. Anyone whose debit or credit card does not...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Olympics goers warned against catches on prepaid cards as Games venues only accept Visa cards

The eyes of the world are watching London and these tossers can't even arrange to accept multiple payment types, after reading the article we are once again back to rip off Britain.

Thank fuck its the London Olympics and not the UK or English Olympics

Comment

Working...
    X