GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences

HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 11th July 2012 22:52.

Britain’s biggest and most profitable bank last night joined the hall of shame when it was revealed it is to be fined $1bn (£600m) for money...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences

Lord Green is pushed on HSBC money laundering. A shadow treasury minister has written to Lord Green, trade minister, demanding answers about HSBC’s money laundering problems in America and Mexico.....Read more here: AAD Forum Blog

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences

HSBC nothing new there, about time they were brought to justice, take their company cars away (earned with laundered money) and buy them pushbikes from the 2nd hand/charity shop.

The government next.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mexico fines HSBC $27.5m for lax money-laundering control

Mexican regulators have imposed a fine of $27.5m (£17.7m) on banking giant HSBC for its failure to comply with money-laundering regulations. The fine comes a week after HSBC's chief compliance officer resigned over allegations that the....Read more here AAD Blog

Comment

27.5 million dollars, that like us being fined £5

Comment

HSBC set to take $200m hit on US money laundering scandal. HSBC is expected to make a $200m (£127m) provision for costs after the.....Read more from AAD Blog pages: HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences - allaboutFORUMS

'Britons evaded £200m in tax' using HSBC-owned Swiss bank

Trade minister who headed banking division is facing further pressure. British clients of an HSBC-owned private Swiss bank that is the focus of a major HM Revenue & Customs investigation are alleged to have evaded tax by...Read more from AAD Blog pages: HSBC joins hall of shame after revealing it is to be fined $1bn for money laundering offences - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Working...
            X