GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Doctors tell Michael Schumacher's family that 'only a miracle' can save him: - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctors tell Michael Schumacher's family that 'only a miracle' can save him:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctors tell Michael Schumacher's family that 'only a miracle' can save him:

Doctors tell Michael Schumacher's family that 'only a miracle' can save him: F1 legend still in a medically-induced coma 69 days after ski accident

• F1 driver has today been in artificially induced coma for 69 days
    • Management team has said he remains in 'wake up' phase of his treatment

More---> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-reports.html
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Doctors tell Michael Schumacher's family that 'only a miracle' can save him:

As sad as it is the longer he remains in a coma the worse it will be, indeed it is very bleak for him and if he does come out he has the biggest battle of his life ahead.

I wish him well of course but like I say from a man that knows as been there it is not looking good.

Comment

Re: Doctors tell Michael Schumacher's family that 'only a miracle' can save him:

We had a similar situation with my husbands grandson ten years ago, he broke his neck three days before his 18th birthday mucking about on a quad bike, after nine days we were told that there was no hope, so the machines were switched off, I never, ever want to witness that again.

My thoughts and prayers are with Michaels family.

Comment

Well of course it must be true as irs in the DM.

It is a terrible shame but I suspect if he was in an NHS hospital it would all be turned off by now

Comment

It is a terrible situation that I wouldn't wish on any family. It proves that money can't buy everything, as the family will have used every possible resource. He was an inspiration for many through his driving skills and determination.

I am also not criticising out NHS, but pointing out that any cutting edge stuff that is not in general use will have been paid for.
          Last edited by cymruambyth; 8 March 2014, 14:52.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by jj19 View Post
            Well of course it must be true as irs in the DM.

It is a terrible shame but I suspect if he was in an NHS hospital it would all be turned off by now
            Its across all news agencies..... Also the NHS won't just switch off the LSM - they're not that bad!!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I can safely tell you the care in the NHS for such a situation is no different to private and the medical staff which counts are the same with private or NHS indeed they get the same paid for training.

Lets remember too many private patients end up in an NHS Hospital have seen this first hand when I was in there last year.

Comment

I agree Pompey, often when there are problems private patients do get transferred to the NHS because the facilities are better
                Last edited by cymruambyth; 8 March 2014, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  I agree Pompey, often when there are problems private alienates do get transferred to the NHS because the facilities are better
                  Support it or lose it Cym those are the only 4 words we need to know!

Comment

Working...
                  X