GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ryanair Sorry After 'Mutiny' On Delayed Flight - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryanair Sorry After 'Mutiny' On Delayed Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryanair Sorry After 'Mutiny' On Delayed Flight

Ryanair Sorry After 'Mutiny' On Delayed Flight
    Police are called to attend a grounded Ryanair flight after angry passengers claimed they were refused food and water.

More---> http://news.sky.com/story/1215664/ry...delayed-flight

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Ryanair Sorry After 'Mutiny' On Delayed Flight

I wont use Ryanair, even if they let flights go for 50p
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Guess who's flying with Ryanair next month
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        I wont use Ryanair, even if they let flights go for 50p
        me neither NW, once was quite enough, when they gathered in the in flight magazine in case some bugger accidently put it in their bag, that was enough for me.

Comment

Why would anyone want to keep the in-flight magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Why would anyone want to keep the in-flight magazine?
            It's amazing what folk will take with them off an airplane....used plastic knives and forks....mini packets of salt and pepper, magazine showing the duty free stuff ...eh wtf.....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
              It's amazing what folk will take with them off an airplane....used plastic knives and forks....mini packets of salt and pepper, magazine showing the duty free stuff ...eh wtf.....
              And don't forget the disposable tooth brush and socks ...............

Comment

an auld tatty mag that's been battered about for ages?

they collect them like you're a criminal

Comment

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    And don't forget the disposable tooth brush and socks ...............
                    Those are only on long haul flights. I bet you've got quite a collection

Comment

\

Comment

still cant get this to work but it should be Fasanating Aida about flights for 50p
                        Last edited by Pixie; 23 February 2014, 13:09. Reason: Edited link

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

still cant get this to work but it should be Fasanating Aida about flights for 50p
                          I've done it for you NW

Comment

So did I!

NW the [youtube] in your post should be [YOUTUBE] or click Go Advanced and use the YouTube button there

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              So did I!

NW the [youtube] should be [YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                              X