GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Now the black widow spider has arrived in UK, say reports - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now the black widow spider has arrived in UK, say reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the black widow spider has arrived in UK, say reports

Watch out - the false widow’s cousins have arrived in Britain, according to reports.
    The venomous black widow spiders are far more dangerous than the false widow spider, which have been subject to a series of reported sighted in Wales.

More---> http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/bl...#axzz2ilkscjiQ

And here---> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ng-spider.html
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Now the black widow spider has arrived in UK, say reports

Glad I don't live in South Wales. Mind you now that the weather has turned chilly I've found a few spiders taking shelter in my bath overnight so I'm putting the plug in after dark

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
      Glad I don't live in South Wales. Mind you now that the weather has turned chilly I've found a few spiders taking shelter in my bath overnight so I'm putting the plug in after dark
      I much prefer a Scottish Widow......

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I can see why http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMtRfUybOgI

Comment

I like the third line in that report "The eight legged black widow"

All spiders have eight fucking legs! (Apart from that 7 legged one that went round on email)

Comment

This has got to be the best ever spider story directly related to debt:

http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html

My thanks to our member Pip for this nugget

Comment

That's Roger Moore's daughter isn't it? You can tell by the eyebrows...

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                That's Roger Moore's daughter isn't it? You can tell by the eyebrows...

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  All spiders have eight fucking legs!
                  Love it, Oscar! Why do those newspapers insist on stating the obvious?

And if the spiders don't get us, looks as if the storms will - unless you live oop north (or in Scotland, which I know is north - now I am stating the blinding obvious myself!)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    now I am stating the blinding obvious myself!)
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Just shut my office window as getting chilly and this plopped on my hand... I flicked it off and looked outside on the ledge and its a FW.... she's got a load of egg nests in the frame of the window so no doubt in a few weeks I will have a whole family of them watching me work.. lmao

Click image for larger version

Name:	spiddycloseup.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	1399194

Comment

Squash it / flamethrower the nest
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LMAO Niddy!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X