GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

My NW you are polite x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The buggers have got my mobile number somehow and have been ringing! Obviously blocked each number and txt message but their on my case.

Comment

I think they're allowed to call once a day. Rather then have the stress of avoiding repeated attempts throughout the day you could 'answer and then disconnect' or just be polite and say what you said before. :-) You could refer them to your financial advisor and supply a phone box number or a gay chat line number :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
          I think they're allowed to call once a day. Rather then have the stress of avoiding repeated attempts throughout the day you could 'answer and then disconnect' or just be polite and say what you said before. :-) You could refer them to your financial advisor and supply a phone box number or a gay chat line number :-)

Just lovethatidea!

Comment

Some. Good news today after a year or so of letters ,I received two letters for two of my barclaycard accounts saying they have written off the accounts ,due to not being able to resolve my query in a satisfactory manner

i would like like to thank all the great people on here who gave me the tools to get this done especially Admin

Comment

What a wonderful thing to read xxxxxxxxxx love good news me !
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wonderful news. I had one of mine written off as well, let's hope they do the same to the other one.

Comment

Fabtastico, stick it to them. Well done and a big well done to the support team on here as well.

Comment

Great news, well done to all involved

Comment

Great news,Well done to you and the AAD team.

Comment

Love good news like this, well done you and the team xx

Comment

Brilliant news davidm and JLC Can't beat a bit of good news
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                            Some. Good news today after a year or so of letters ,I received two letters for two of my barclaycard accounts saying they have written off the accounts ,due to not being able to resolve my query in a satisfactory manner

i would like like to thank all the great people on here who gave me the tools to get this done especially Admin
                            awesome. Well done
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              awesome. Well done
                              thanks niddy again for all your advice to enable me to stick it out,can't praise the AAD team enough

Comment

Got a cheeky offer today guys! 90% off the balance😂😂😂😂 shall I cough up or ignore? Second option me thinks😉

Comment

Working...
                                X