GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Form-Received

I think this is where you need to go x
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thats not the best move they could have made!
      I would post in AAD+ so that their stupidity can be properly appreciated. I do hope the solicitor is feeling hungry
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Sounds like this one is going to be easily fended off. Good luck!

Comment

A very good afternoon to you all.....
          Its been very quite on the scum collector scene.....but so busy elsewhere....became a grandad for the 1st time in March, and its been full on ever since....
          But the peace from the scum had to end sometime...and today a letter from Robbers way asking me to please get in touch...
          They offer me 3 very generous options to make payments on my account....they then remind me that the options are a last resort before they take legal action.....they very kindly mention that they will tell me what they intend to do......
          The debt is my old Baclaycard and is for £880
          I will ignore this letter and file....

Hope you guys are all doing ok.........
          Steve

Comment

So much more important than money the Georgous baby congratulations x
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              So much more important than money the Georgous baby congratulations x
              Thanks Nanna....It puts everything into perspective........
              Steve

Comment

Congratulations from me too on becoming a Grandad Steve
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Congratulations from me also.

As for the scum, I also received a nice letter followed up by a phone call to my answer machine the following day.

The offer made was for me to pay anything I liked because there isn't a minimum payment. Ha ha, I'm not falling for that one ;-)

I'm pretty sure my matter is SB but shall do nothing as far as the letters are concerned for the time being.

Comment

Congratulations on becoming a Grandad Steve

If you're only "pretty sure" your matter is SB mike'y then you're better off not doing anything about the letters while they're not threatening.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by stuffthebanks View Post
                      A very good afternoon to you all.....
                      Its been very quite on the scum collector scene.....but so busy elsewhere....became a grandad for the 1st time in March, and its been full on ever since....
                      But the peace from the scum had to end sometime...and today a letter from Robbers way asking me to please get in touch...
                      They offer me 3 very generous options to make payments on my account....they then remind me that the options are a last resort before they take legal action.....they very kindly mention that they will tell me what they intend to do......
                      The debt is my old Baclaycard and is for £880
                      I will ignore this letter and file....

Hope you guys are all doing ok.........
                      I have received the very same letter today, must be the only one on the printer.

Comment

I've received a letter from Robinson way offering me four options to pay.

Comment

How wonderful. Is one to think about it for about 6 years?

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                            How wonderful. Is one to think about it for about 6 years?
                            yes, I'm still waiting on my cca request to be fulfilled.

Comment

received sometime end of september letter from RW offering 3 payment options, I was to contact them by 3rd Oct, unfortunatly we were in Aruba, caught up in the start of tropical storm Matthew, traped in 5 * hotel, 24hr allinclisive, all you could eat and drink, use of indoor pool, asyou can imagime I was totally gutted on returning home to find i had missed the final contact date.
                              But wait.
                              14/10/16 receive another letter from RW giving me the option of deciding my own payment, how wonderful of them, I have decided on £0.00 as MKPD have told me they can get no paperwook from the original creditor, so UE.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                I have decided on £0.00 as MKPD have told me they can get no paperwook from the original creditor, so UE.
                                Seems very sensible to me, Especially as you were given the option and all

Comment

Working...
                                X