GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roomtobreathe's UE diary

Hi RTB,

Have a little care in how you respond to Mercers, take a look at my post #91 above. Mercers ARE Barclaycard, they are not even a trading subsidiary of BC, they are dormant and the only thing they are is a pain in the A***E. Don't wake them up to the fact their DNs are defective. Its another nail in their coffin as Niddy has said your agreement is UE on this.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Cheers Garlok!

So for Mrs RTB/BCard/Mercers do I request a CCA?

As an aside is it worth me setting up individual diaries for my 5 valid debts? Tis getting confusing for me!

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
        Hi RTB,

Have a little care in how you respond to Mercers, take a look at my post #91 above. Mercers ARE Barclaycard, they are not even a trading subsidiary of BC, they are dormant and the only thing they are is a pain in the A***E. Don't wake them up to the fact their DNs are defective. Its another nail in their coffin as Niddy has said your agreement is UE on this.

regards
        Garlok
        Yes.... indeedy they are.

They had me on their automatic dialling software for around 6 months before they got p*ssed off with me and sold me off to the Lewis Group. It was just a game of whose patience would wear away the fastest at the time.....

Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm on their dialling software as well. Only one call per evening though.

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
            So for Mrs RTB/BCard/Mercers do I request a CCA?
            Answered earlier:

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Send a CCA - yes
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
              As an aside is it worth me setting up individual diaries for my 5 valid debts? Tis getting confusing for me!
              yea would be easier
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X