GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE diary

From their accounts department.Obviously had a bad day shuffling counters along the abacus I expect.

Comment

Ah yes they are a couple of beads less than a full abacus.

One of the babes swallowed them and hence a visit to the A & E to get their nappies changed.
      regards
      Garlok
      Last edited by Deepie; 7 July 2011, 19:59. Reason: not a chat thread

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
        Halifax CC

Got a reply from Moorcroft re CCA request.

They say they've asked Halifax for the documents and will stop the collection process.

They haven't a fecking clue have they? I don't even think a reply is worthy of a second class stamp.
        Sounds like a fishing expedition to me. A case of "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours". Someone with better knowledge of pre-court stuff than me will guide you. Good Luck

Comment

Just ignore as I2D says
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

A small point RTB, don't ever give these leeches any information either. Cheeky B*****RS. If they want to go to court and you are a very long way off that yet it would seem. It is they that will have to provide YOU with all the documents THEY will be relying on in court to support THEIR Particulars of Claim so that you may prepare your defence. You request this under the Civil Procedure Rules.

This letter from Moorcroft is deliberately misleading, is in contravention of the OFT debt collection guidelines and may well be unfair under the CPUTR2008.

As usual a total cock-up from the Morecretins.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Cheers Garlok - thing is they all take the piss, it's stopping them before it gets serious that's the problem, it won't be long before someone tops themselves as a result of the sustained pressure from these vultures.....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Absolutely Niddy, I put up a post this morning on the Wescot & Compensation thread concerning an article in The Lancet concerning the 10% increase in the suicide rate in the UK since 2007 and the wider effect on the mental health of all of us.

People wonder why I take such a hard line. Well, I stared death yes DEATH in the face because of the behaviour and activities of Barclays, Barclaycard and their associated hangers-on and now I will do anything humanly I can do to see others getting proper treatment, their full rights under the law and financial redress for the wrongs they have suffered at the hands of any of these parasites romantically called the "financial sector". And yes pecuniary redress because that is the ONLY language these appalling specimens understand.

regards
                Garlok
                Last edited by garlok; 8 July 2011, 10:18.

Comment

HALIFAX CARD SERVICES CREDIT CARD/STORE CARD
                  Started 01/12/05
                  Balance £6860
                  Credit Card Limit £6900
                  In the last 36 months of account activity, the number of status 1-2 is 03 and the number of status 3+ is 00
                  Currently paying through CCCS
                  Adding a reduced rate of interest

03/08/2010 Statement
                  02/09/2010 Statement
                  04/10/2010 Statement
                  31/10/2010 Amount you owe
                  02/11/2010 Statement
                  03/11/2010 Not renewing my card
                  03/11/2010 missed payments under CCA1974
                  30/11/2010 Demand for payment
                  02/12/2010 Statement
                  01/02/2011 2 page default notice
                  1 Mar 2011 Trying to contact letter
                  2 Feb 2011 Statement
                  3 Mar 2011 Statement
                  4 Mar 2011 CCA 1974 required notice
                  8 Mar 2011 Default Notice
                  31 Mar 2011 Amount you owe £521.55
                  4 Apr 2011 Statement
                  2 May 2011 Amount you owe £640.69
                  4 May 2011 Statement
                  5 May 2011 Notice of default
                  1 Jun 2011 Amount you owe £904.47
                  2 Jun 2011 Statement
                  14 Jun 2011 Moorcroft contact us letter
                  20 June 2011 Phone call from Moorcroft
                  21 Jun 2011 Letter ref xxx

27 Jun 2011 Letters re no visits, CCA request and reply to request for payment

1 Jul 2011 stopping collection
                  2 Aug 2011 reckon halifax supplied cca request, nothing received, didn't reply
                  16 Aug 2011 Possible litigation £xxxx

Seems the recent stormy weather has washed a few undesirables out from under their stone. As of my CCA request 27th June I have yet to receive one. Letter from Moorcroft reckoning that I'd received it so will begin collection process unless I tell them otherwise. Saved meself a stamp and ignored letter. Now got a pre-school litigation letter.

Best response?
                  Last edited by roomtobreathe; 12 January 2012, 22:54.

Comment

HALIFAX CARD SERVICES CREDIT CARD/STORE CARD
                    Started 01/12/05
                    Balance £6860
                    Credit Card Limit £6900
                    In the last 36 months of account activity, the number of status 1-2 is 03 and the number of status 3+ is 00
                    Currently paying through CCCS
                    Adding a reduced rate of interest

Seems the recent stormy weather has washed a few undesirables out from under their stone. As of my CCA request 27th June I have yet to receive one. Letter from Moorcroft reckoning that I'd received it so will begin collection process unless I tell them otherwise. Saved meself a stamp and ignored letter. Now got a pre-school litigation letter.

Best response?
                    Send this > CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
                    Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 4 January 2012, 05:02. Reason: link replacement
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Blimey, those templates have changed since I last had a rummage! Very impressive.

Comment

I was so impressed with those templates that I forgot to send it!

Anyways, Moorcroft have now sent me a letter thanking me for my recent payment to Halifax but reminding me that according to their last letter (which I never received cos they never sent it) that payment should be made to them from now on.

I'd rather live in a glastonbury festival toilet than pay them feckers anything so can I tell them to sling their hook regarding paying them? I'll tack it onto the template I should have sent!

Comment

Blimey, those templates have changed since I last had a rummage! Very impressive.
                          You're never here and they are changing again

Comment

I was so impressed with those templates that I forgot to send it!

Anyways, Moorcroft have now sent me a letter thanking me for my recent payment to Halifax but reminding me that according to their last letter (which I never received cos they never sent it) that payment should be made to them from now on.

I'd rather live in a glastonbury festival toilet than pay them feckers anything so can I tell them to sling their hook regarding paying them? I'll tack it onto the template I should have sent!
                            Uh? You're making payments against an UE debt...... tell me more

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Uh? You're making payments against an UE debt...... tell me more
                              It was just too much to go down the UE route with so much going on with the court case and the other potential court case. Now one is over and it seems as though the other can be avoided I can move on.

Myself and Mrs RTB have decided that the CCCS DMP will be cancelled in the next few days and the remaining potential UEs will be receiving the CCA request shortly.

I move slowly!

Comment

I move slowly!
                                I sayin nuffin mate

Comment

Working...
                                X