GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE diary

Mercers have been in touch regarding Mrs RTBs Barclaycard.

Post here

We stopped paying anything against this last month so they've been roused from their pit.

It's titled as an S78 (i) asking for the arrears to be paid forthwith else a formal demand and further action blah, blah.

OFT leaflet enclosed as well.

Anything I need to do?

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
      Mercers have been in touch regarding Mrs RTBs Barclaycard.

Post here

We stopped paying anything against this last month so they've been roused from their pit.

It's titled as an S78 (i) asking for the arrears to be paid forthwith else a formal demand and further action blah, blah.

OFT leaflet enclosed as well.

Anything I need to do?
      Nothing just ignore........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Nothing just ignore........
        Blimey, that was quick!

Anyways, I'm confident that I can follow your instructions to the letter!

Comment

These are just normal monthly chasers telling you you've defaulted on that months payment etc etc - it's nothing to worry about, you'll see loads of them if you follow UE....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Kerching!!!!

Halifax account as here

Moorcroft have sent a letter informing me that Halifax have mislaid the CCA due to the age of the account and returned me quid.

They would like to know within the next 14 days how I'm going to discharge this liability.

Any pointers on my response?

As an aside I stopped paying this account in October. They've had the CCA request since June. Coincidence?
            Last edited by roomtobreathe; 19 November 2011, 10:45.

Comment

Kerching!!!!

Halifax account as here

Moorcroft have sent a letter informing me that Halifax have mislaid the CCA due to the age of the account and returned me quid.

They would like to know within the next 14 days how I'm going to discharge this liability.

As an aside I stopped paying this account in October. They've had the CCA request since June. Coincidence?
              Send them this back --->Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)
              Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 4 January 2012, 05:06. Reason: link replacement
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That letter seems to be pointed towards the original lender rather than the DCA. Should I just send to Moorcroft or perhaps to the Halifax?

Comment

That letter seems to be pointed towards the original lender rather than the DCA. Should I just send to Moorcroft or perhaps to the Halifax?
                  Send it to Moorcroft.....There the one's wrighting to you...

Comment

Kerching!!!!

Halifax account as here

awesome, that's then

Basically send as per I2D suggests and see what happens.....

Keep that letter very safe, it's your lifeline if they ever get smart about this!
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nationwide flexaccount update.

Shoosmiths have sent me a copy of the charging order granted by the courts, asking that I confirm receipt.

They've also included an I&E form even though the court has deemed what I need to pay back, haven't mentioned the enclosed I&E. Are they up to summat?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Cheers Garlok - thing is they all take the piss, it's stopping them before it gets serious that's the problem, it won't be long before someone tops themselves as a result of the sustained pressure from these vultures.....
                        People have committed suicide because of the anguish caused by those parasites.

Not only do they not care what effect they may have on their victims, there would seem to be little/nothing that could improve their attitude to the rest of humanity. Perhaps, if a few were to be hanged, they might learn to be a little more caring?

Comment

Nationwide flexaccount update.

Shoosmiths have sent me a copy of the charging order granted by the courts, asking that I confirm receipt.

They've also included an I&E form even though the court has deemed what I need to pay back, haven't mentioned the enclosed I&E. Are they up to summat?
                          Yes.

They were playing at Silly Buggers.

Comment

Mrs RTB Bank of Scotland

Link to diary

They're getting a bit peeved at not getting any money since September and Blair, Oliver, Scott (BLOS) have now sent a Do Not Ignore letter.

Niddy, you did say that the paperwork they returned after a CCA request was unenforceable (see here) but I'm still not sure why and with what I can respond with?

Ta.

Comment

Mrs RTB Bank of Scotland

Link to diary

They're getting a bit peeved at not getting any money since September and Blair, Oliver, Scott (BLOS) have now sent a Do Not Ignore letter.

Niddy, you did say that the paperwork they returned after a CCA request was unenforceable (see here) but I'm still not sure why and with what I can respond with?

Ta.
                              Sorry mate, its basically non compliant with PT's -

I would be sending this back: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Thanks!

Letter printed off and ready to go tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X