GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

You're best getting a SAR.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers mate

Can i adapt the SAR template to include a breif sentance that i am unaware of the a/c number that has been quoted?
      Last edited by SXGuy; 22 March 2012, 12:37.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

a sar doesn't use account numbers, its person specific thus I suggested sending it

dont mention the account number as actually, it matters little at this stage
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          a sar doesn't use account numbers, its person specific thus I suggested sending it

dont mention the account number as actually, it matters little at this stage
          Thanks! Niddy (or anyone else) one last thing and i promise ill leave you to your day lol

Who do i SAR? Egg, BC or Allied?

Allied wont have much in way of info, BC are the ones originally quoting unknown account number
          Last edited by SXGuy; 22 March 2012, 13:00.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sar the OC - Egg and if it was a card since bought by barclays send a sar to them as well - yea I know but if there are errors you'll get the £20 back .

Comment

True! ok will do

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

EGG SOLD TO BC - SOLD AGAIN TO AIC (allegidly)

27th March 2012: CCA request sent

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One

Balance: 2,864.27
                Agrement: pre 2007
                Last Monthly payment: April 2011
                Current repayments: £1 per month
                Default Notice: none yet

17th February 2012: received letter/ current arrangement about to end 3rd April 2012
                27th March 2012: CCA Request sent

---------------------------------------------------------

M & S Money

Type: Store Card Turned Credit Card

Balance: 8635.80
                Agrement: pre 2007
                Last Monthly payment: November 2011
                Default Notice: served 28/02/12

17th March 2012: Letter received / agreed arangement expired, contact us to discuss
                27th March 2012: CCA Request Sent

------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick update, nothing major, will be sending CCA requests off tomorrow regarding the above.

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

MBNA

Balance: £8818.88 including charges.
                    Agreement: Around 2004 (not sure exact date)
                    Last min monthly payment: August 2011
                    Default Notice: 30th September 2011

31st March 2012: Letter from DLC reminder of balance outstanding (yeah a reminder cos they cant do f all else, still in default of CCA request)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

EGG SOLD TO BC - SOLD AGAIN TO AIC (allegidly)

Balance: £8000ish
                    Agreement: Pre 2007 (will double check exact date)
                    Last min monthly payment: October 2011
                    Last £1 token payment: January 2012
                    Default Notice: January 2012

27th March 2012: CCA request sent
                    29th March 2012: receive letter from AIC / Stating CCA request should be sent to OC, however they have fowarded on the request and they are relying on OC to deliver within timelimit

Note: They seem to forget that they are still responsible for sending the CCA however they have rectified themselves by passing it on, personally i dont care who they are relying on, they have 14 days regardless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyds Credit Card

Balance: 7465.50
                    Agrement: pre 2007 (will double check)
                    Last Monthly payment: November 2011
                    Default Notice: (will double check)

29/03/2012: Received NoA from Moorcroft / To prevent recommendation to our client to proceed with litigation, telephone to discuss payment
                    02/04/2012: Sent CCA Request
                    Just a minor update to this diary, nothing much else to report.

Will update as and when i receive something, if i ever do that is lol.

Comment

update: received letter from moorcroft in a nice yellow enveloped, headed "important information - possible litigation.

Dated 06/04/12 want me to discuss repayment by 13/04/12 and shows a list of possible fees added to the debt should they instruct lloyds to proceed.

I sent them a CCA on 3rd April, they arnt in default yet.

What should i do? just ignore?

Comment

update: received letter from moorcroft in a nice yellow enveloped, headed "important information - possible litigation.

Dated 06/04/12 want me to discuss repayment by 13/04/12 and shows a list of possible fees added to the debt should they instruct lloyds to proceed.

I sent them a CCA on 3rd April, they arnt in default yet.

What should i do? just ignore?
                        I Would .....for now...........

Comment

thanks, will do

Comment

Guys

Got a letter back from Moorcroft re Lloyds

dated 5th april 2012 received today 11th April 2012.

They have returned my £1 postal order for the CCA request because they say the client needs to be paid directly and it should be made payable direct to them.

Is this bollox or what?

What would be my next step here? should i send it direct to Lloyds and make another £1 postal order, or are they just being idiots?

How does this now affect them being in default of my CCA request sent on 2nd April 2012?

Comment

Guys

Got a letter back from Moorcroft re Lloyds

dated 5th april 2012 received today 11th April 2012.

They have returned my £1 postal order for the CCA request because they say the client needs to be paid directly and it should be made payable direct to them.

Is this bollox or what?

What would be my next step here? should i send it direct to Lloyds and make another £1 postal order, or are they just being idiots?

How does this now affect them being in default of my CCA request sent on 2nd April 2012?
                              Send this back-----> DCA Refusal to Accept CCA Request

Comment

Thanks, will send it off tomorrow.

I had a feeling they were talking crap.

oh well let them continue, not long till they default now.

Comment

Working...
                                X