GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unenforceable CCA with Very catalogue, help needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unenforceable CCA with Very catalogue, help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Unenforceable CCA with Very catalogue, help needed

Then ignore for now.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Been a while since i posted but hoping someone can help. I have today received a latter from j&p solicitors who have taken over the debt from Lloyds. It's states that if I do not pay the required amount within 16 days of the letter they may issue court proceedings plus interest and court fees.
      any template I can reply with? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Is this for the loan or the overdraft?

What happened to the claim apparently started by an outfit calling itself 'SCM Solicitors'?

That firm of shysters hasn't actually been soliciting for some three or four years - link - and is really just the in-house threatogram department of Lloyds Bank.

Comment

It's for my overdraft. I ended up receiving a county court judgment and now pay SCM £20 per month in respect of the loan. How shall I reply to this? Thanks

Comment

I haven't heard of J&P Solicitors so I would send Formal Letter Before Action Response
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They seem to be this lot: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/...=True&Pro=True - otherwise known as Judge and Priestley LLP.

http://www.jpcreditsolutions.co.uk/site/about/

They do not appear to be debt purchasers, so they are acting on behalf of some other company.

Comment

Did they ever send anything back in response to the OD CCA Request?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  They seem to be this lot: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/...=True&Pro=True - otherwise known as Judge and Priestley LLP.

http://www.jpcreditsolutions.co.uk/site/about/

They do not appear to be debt purchasers, so they are acting on behalf of some other company.
                  I Googled them too

What I meant in my post was that I hadn't come across them before.

Presumably they're acting on behalf of Lloyds?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Their letter should have stated for whom they were working.

Comment

Yes they are acting on behalf of lloyds. I will send formal letter before action today. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Bluemaiden123

What has happened since you sent the LBA to JP/Lloyds?

Comment

Working...
                        X