GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

I have, in fact, received an N1 regarding this account. I have just returned from working away so will produce a minidiary over the next couple of days and I'll sort my AoS regarding this too.

Comment

It would be wise to contact Jo for help with your claim.... you have her details don't you?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
        I have, in fact, received an N1 regarding this account. I have just returned from working away so will produce a minidiary over the next couple of days and I'll sort my AoS regarding this too.

I expected Hoist/Howard Cohen to have issued that claim whether you had responded to their LBA or not.

Your original CCA Request was sent to Tesco in 2011 and they haven't complied so the debt is currently unenforceable. Have you kept the paperwork?

Send Niddy a copy of the claim form by email and then start a new thread in the legal section.

Meanwhile I'll read back through your thread.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          then start a new thread in the legal section.
          Here's where you start your new thread if the claim is under £10k > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...10-000-or-less

Although I'm guessing it might be over that figure if it was £9,585.63 in 2011 because there's bound to have been spurious charges added.

So this is where you start a thread for a claim over £10k > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...10-000-or-more

Di

Comment

I expected Hoist/Howard Cohen to have issued that claim whether you had responded to their LBA or not.
            Is that who served me a claim? The ones Jo's got? I don't remember the claimant (clearly I'm not bothered) - reason I'm asking, seems like they're bulk issuing again without taking into account any correspondence.

Bullies really.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your original CCA Request was sent to Tesco in 2011 and they haven't complied so the debt is currently unenforceable. Have you kept the paperwork?

Send Niddy a copy of the claim form by email and then start a new thread in the legal section.

Meanwhile I'll read back through your thread.

Di
              Thanks all! Been away so just playing catchup with everything at the minute. I've produced my mini-diary:

27/05/2011: Sent CCA request to Tesco
              31/05/2011: Last payment made to account
              24/06/2011: Received CCA reply from Tesco
              21/07/2011: Received “please remedy” letter from Tesco – ignored
              05/08/2011: Received overdue letter – ignored
              24/08/2011: Received please contact us letter from Tesco - ignored
              06/09/2011: Received Default Sum Notice from Tesco – ignored
              09/09/2011: Received Default Notice from Tesco – ignored
              30/09/2011: Received ACCOUNT TERMINATION letter from Tesco – ignored
              18/10/2011: Received chasing letter from Triton Credit Services – ignored
              04/11/2011: Received PAYMENT DEMAND letter from Triton – ignored
              30/11/2011: Received URGENT ACTION REQUIRED letter from Triton – ignored
              09/12/2011: NOTICE OF DEBT RECOVERY ACTION letter received from Triton – ignored
              31/12/2011: Chasing letter received from Triton – ignored
              26/01/2012: Introduction letter received from AIC
              28/01/2012: SWID sent to AIC
              09/02/2012: Response to SWID received from AIC - ignored
              10/04/2012: EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER received from AIC - ignored
              27/07/2012: IMPORTANT – DO NOT IGNORE letter received from RobWay
              02/08/2012: SWID sent to RobWay
              09/08/2012: Acknowledgement received from RobWay
              03/09/2012: Copy of CCA along with sig page received from RobWay
              28/09/2012: Chaser letter received from RobWay – ignored
              11/10/2012: Chaser letter received from RobWay – ignored
              02/02/2013: Chaser letter received from Wescot – ignored
              15/02/2013: FINAL NOTICE received from Wescot
              16/02/2013: SWID sent to Wescot
              27/02/2013: Acknowledgement received from Wescot
              06/03/2013: Balance is due letter received from Wescot
              13/03/2013: One liner sent to Wescot
              19/03/2013: We will investigate letter received from Wescot
              28/03/2013: We believe we have resolved your complaint letter received from Wescot - ignored
              08/06/2013: REDUCED SETTLEMENT OFFER received from Wescot – ignored
              29/06/2013: Take control of your outstanding balance letter received from Wescot
              10/07/2013: Doorstep threat letter received from Wescot – ignored
              27/02/2016: Account assigned to Hoist letter received from Tesco
              29/02/2016: Account assigned to us letter received from Hoist
              14/03/2016: YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS letter received from RobWay
              01/04/2016: Settlement offer available letter received from RobWay
              09/05/2016: Chasing letter received from RobWay – ignored
              31/05/2016: Notice of Pending Legal Action letter received from Howard Cohen
              04/06/2016: LBA(2016) sent to HC
              21/07/2016: Thank you for your recent contact – please forward £1.00 under S.77-79 - ignored
              18/01/2017: Notice of Pending Legal Action letter received from Howard Cohen
              24/01/2017: One liner referring them to my LBA(2016) sent to HC
              02/02/2017: Thanks for the contact – HC are retrieving your documents letter received from RobWay
              06/02/2017: N1 received from Northampton re-Howard Cohen
              14/02/2017: Submitted AoS online

Comment

That's a great Mini-Diary.

How much is this claim for billytommo and have you emailed the claim form (N1) to Niddy?

I see you've filed your AOS but there are other legal things to do before the Defence deadline which is 33 days from the claim Issue Date (top right corner of the N1).

First immediately send a Subject Access Request to Tesco Finance to get the full history of the account. This will be helpful for all sorts of reasons especially when/if Hoist/Howard Cohen produce reconstituted documents which need to be 'honest and accurate' and the Transaction Log will be the judge of that.

The SAR is between you and Tesco, and Hoist won't necessarily have access to the same information as you. It can take up to 40 days to get your SAR paperwork so you need to get on with it.

Here's a link to the forum template > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495040

Your CCA Request from 2011 was deemed unenforceable but as Niddy said at the time since it was a recon they may remedy that. They probably can't come up with a better version but if it's a high value claim they'll give it a go. That's why everything else matters too such as the DN etc.

If you have any questions just ask away

Di

Comment

The original amount was just under 10k. The amount on the N1 is just over 14k!

I will email the N1 over to Niddy today.

The date on the N1 is 3rd Feb 2017.

I will send a SAR to Tesco hopefully today but if not it will be tomorrow. What will happen as the SAR can take up to 40 days but the claim is due before that?

Thanks!!

Comment

The original amount was just under 10k. The amount on the N1 is just over 14k!

. . . What will happen as the SAR can take up to 40 days but the claim is due before that?
                    Well if it's a £14k claim it's likely to be allocated to the Fast Track where the proceedings are scheduled to take 30 weeks from allocation to Trial.

I never know why it's called the Fast Track

Di
                    Last edited by PlanB; 14 February 2017, 19:02. Reason: smiley

Comment

Niddy has advised me to make contact with Jo. I didn't want to contact her without going through the correct channels. I suspect I still send the SAR as planned before speaking to her?

Comment

I suspect I still send the SAR as planned before speaking to her?
                        Yes you do.

The claim Issue Date was 3rd February so time is ticking by.

Di

Comment

Jo is now aware & will make contact when she's available. Don't worry - Di can now remind her too as she's got the info & your recent email.

Good luck (again). You're unlucky with claims being issued. Like you've got the devil on your shoulder mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            This is totally unenforceable as all they've sent is the terms - nothing that suggests what it is, that you asked for it, that you agreed to it or the terms - nada!

100%

Regards Try-it-On no need to respond yet, see what they do next
                            Heres what I said back in 2011 when you done the CCA

As an aside, I reckon you last paid in Feb / Mar 2011 - it's literally on the wire that they got the claim in. Buggers. I say that based on the DN being sent in September 2011 minus 6/7 months.

Comment

Yes, but I've also got you lot on the other shoulder! I know I'm in safe hands so I'm not worried

Comment

• I have an old Asda card that became a Santander one a while ago. I was issued with an N1 back in August 2016. I defended this and the result was the claim was discontinued in November 2016. I have a copy of the discontinuance notice from the court. Now Robway who where the DC at the time (so should be aware) have sent me a chasing letter. It’s threatening court as no payment has apparently been received under the CCJ!! My question is do I just ignore, tell them to foxtrot oscar, enlighten them as to the error of their reading of the situation or something else

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X