GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
    This another of my NW accounts that has been deemed temporarily due to the fact that they have sent 4 sets of terms. I sent Triton the http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s2-t1.php letter and they have responded saying that they are going to discuss the matter with NatWest....
    Now Green & Co have got in on the act. They have sent me a letter "we have been instructed by our client, Triton...." I presume I should send them something to get them back on the back foot.

Comment

Now Green & Co have got in on the act. They have sent me a letter "we have been instructed by our client, Triton...." I presume I should send them something to get them back on the back foot.
      This if it were me--------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Will do

Comment

Transcom: Yes, under their previous guise as Newmans. Same address just change of name I think.

Keynes: Will do. Thanks
          Transcom have sent another threat-o-gram very similar to the last one. Does anybody have any experience of this lot. This is for my Amex account. I know I'll probably have to toe the line ultimately but the longer that I can string them along the better

Comment

My BC06 account, deemed by Niddy:

I sent the "Threat by creditor - to commence litigation" letter and received a reply. "Thanks we are unable to resolve your query, which requires further investigation.... We will contact you no later than July 2012..." Take your time
            I have received a response from MKDP regarding my Barclaycard, was a Morgan Stanley card, deemed by Niddy. They enclose the signature page of the CCA that BC have already sent me following my CCA request. They say that the letter is their "final response to your concern." They say that, as verified by the enclosed documentation, I am liable for the outstanding balance and they will continue with their collection activities. Anything?

Comment

Transcom have sent another threat-o-gram very similar to the last one. Does anybody have any experience of this lot. This is for my Amex account. I know I'll probably have to toe the line ultimately but the longer that I can string them along the better
              Blimey! Two letters in quick succession from this lot. Transcom, regarding my Amex account, headed Legal Action and saying that, as I have ignored previous correspondence, I think it may be worth while buying a bit of time with something and at least they cannot then say I have been ignoring them

Comment

I have received a response from MKDP regarding my Barclaycard, was a Morgan Stanley card, deemed by Niddy. They enclose the signature page of the CCA that BC have already sent me following my CCA request. They say that the letter is their "final response to your concern." They say that, as verified by the enclosed documentation, I am liable for the outstanding balance and they will continue with their collection activities. Anything?
                I Would see what they do next if it were me.........

Blimey! Two letters in quick succession from this lot. Transcom, regarding my Amex account, headed Legal Action and saying that, as I have ignored previous correspondence, I think it may be worth while buying a bit of time with something and at least they cannot then say I have been ignoring them
                Try this---------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  This is my 100% Tesco card. AIC were the last to communicate back in April but I just filed the letter and now Robinson Way are trying their luck. They inform me that they are "authorised to negotiate repayment of the account" with me!! Anything?

Comment

This is my 100% Tesco card. AIC were the last to communicate back in April but I just filed the letter and now Robinson Way are trying their luck. They inform me that they are "authorised to negotiate repayment of the account" with me!! Anything?
                    I Would send this-------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Cheers for that I2D I'll get them sent off quick sharp. I think the best strategy in this game is to give them something to think about - I know some of them aren't quite up to thinking but that is what gives us an advantage!!!

Comment

I've sent a few of them already though Niddy. I thought that it was time to sent a bespoke letter quoting the response I have had from the OFT via email. What is your opinion?
                        Well, well, my latest letter has been returned as requiring a signature even though I included in my letter to them the response from the OFT that a signature is not required. What more can I do?

Comment

if it were me I'd do a one liner referring them to your previous letter. It's in dispute until they comply, end of. If they want to play silly buggers, just let them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                            if it were me I'd do a one liner referring them to your previous letter. It's in dispute until they comply, end of. If they want to play silly buggers, just let them.
                            Following that logic, though - and I tend to agree with you, by the way - it has been in dispute since 12+2 after I sent my CCA request in. I could technically just left it there and they couldn't enforce but I was advised not to. It just depends how far we are meant to go. I could keep going for another 5 years quite easily
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by billytommo
                            Well, well, my latest letter has been returned as requiring a signature even though I included in my letter to them the response from the OFT that a signature is not required. What more can I do?

You could sign on top of this little gem ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Lovemoney UE Diary

Thanks FP, but I'm still a bit dubious about signing even on an anti-tamper strip. Also, part of me is digging my heels in saying, "I'm not required to give you a signature so you ain't getting one!!"

I think I'll give it a couple of days to give me time to consider all the options. If anyone else has any other ideas in the meantime then feel free!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              This if it were me--------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                              This is my NatWest account deemed by Niddy due to the fact that they sent 4 sets of T&Cs in response to my CCA request. Now Green&Co have responded to my latest letter by stating that they haven't received full instructions in the matter and that I should be dealing directly with Triton. It was Green&Co that wrote to me though - I was merely responding to that letter

They say that they have passed the letter on to Triton who will reply directly. I'll just sit tight then

Comment

I have also been having problems with Lombard and Tesco over this matter.
                                Tesco have cashed the payment but sent me 2 seperate sheets of paper under DPA

Lombard just keep sending me all the requests, payments and the envelopes back saying they want a signiture, BUT
                                I was just thinking they say they require a signiture but dont say it has to be mine!!
                                could be worth a try

Comment

Working...
                                X