GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GlobalC's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GlobalC's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: globalcrossings's UE diary

it shows there address and full name

Comment

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
      Virgin Credit card
      Taken Out
      Nov 2002
      Approx balance £6300 This is now £7500
      Date last paid September 2011
      Status defaulted with Link finacial
      Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA
      25th Nov Niddy says " This is relative to one of the two minute flyers that was highlighted in CABOT UK LTD v BACHELLIER [2010]

They actually sent the original terms from Dec 2001 as well, they're not the latest ones but the originals (thus I said it was enforceable when I checked first time round) however the above case law comes into play so have a read and don't worry too much about this account.

6th Dec received email reminding me of arrears and to pay. ignored
      12th Jan2012 received email saying i am now 3 months in arrears blah blah. ignored
      20th Jan received a LETTER! telling me about 3 months in arrears and that the credit facilty has been withdrawn! IGNORING i think?
      17th June Letter received. Account has now been terminated and default registered
      13th Aug Letter received saying they have now sold debt to Link Financial
      06th Sept First letter received from Link Financial confiming they have assigned the debt from MBNA and they are seeking recovery of full amount
      7th Sept Sent sold in dispute template to link
      13th Sept Received letter from link saying i have made a request for docs under sec77/78 for variuos docs, and i should allow 30 days.....blah blah
      13th Oct Link have sent the same cca i had from mbna, they say they have fullfilled their obligations and payment should now be made
      14th Oct Sent missing Pt's template
      24th oct Received same cca with same TC's plus a bundle of the current TC's along with what looks like someone else's credit agreement from 07/07/2007 the name on it is not mine???

Any ideas what to send next guys? im alittle confused with what they have sent me...
      it's obviously UE if they've sent someone elses papers - i'd respond with missing PT's and see where they go with it, they'd be nuts to try and enforce when the agreement they sent you isn't yours
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        it's obviously UE if they've sent someone elses papers - i'd respond with missing PT's and see where they go with it, they'd be nuts to try and enforce when the agreement they sent you isn't yours

Hi Niddy, ive already sent the missing PT's , and this is what ive had back. Its a copy of my own microfishe cca, but also this other bundle of stuff for someone else!!!

Comment

Hi Niddy, ive already sent the missing PT's , and this is what ive had back. Its a copy of my own microfishe cca, but also this other bundle of stuff for someone else!!!
          Hmmm, it's up to you you could take it formal and complain about the DPA breach.... or sit on it, it's up to you.

As for a reply to their cca, as you've sent missing PT's then sit tight for now.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hmmm, it's up to you you could take it formal and complain about the DPA breach.... or sit on it, it's up to you.

As for a reply to their cca, as you've sent missing PT's then sit tight for now.
            Ok thanks Should i send you what they sent me?

Comment

Ok thanks Should i send you what they sent me?
              it's not going to be different to last one is it? Or is it..?

Comment

it's not going to be different to last one is it? Or is it..?
                No its exactly the same, a photocopy of a small microfishe with the T@Cs that are barely readable.

Comment

No its exactly the same, a photocopy of a small microfishe with the T@Cs that are barely readable.
                  hence nothing changes.....

Sit tight, keep us updated and sit on the other papers for now, use those to your advantage later

Comment

[QUOTE=globalcrossings;248689]Virgin Credit card
                    Taken Out Nov 2002
                    Approx balance £6300 This is now £7500
                    Date last paid September 2011
                    Status defaulted with Link finacial
                    Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA
                    25th Nov Niddy says " This is relative to one of the two minute flyers that was highlighted in CABOT UK LTD v BACHELLIER [2010]

They actually sent the original terms from Dec 2001 as well, they're not the latest ones but the originals (thus I said it was enforceable when I checked first time round) however the above case law comes into play so have a read and don't worry too much about this account.

6th Dec received email reminding me of arrears and to pay. ignored
                    12th Jan2012 received email saying i am now 3 months in arrears blah blah. ignored
                    20th Jan received a LETTER! telling me about 3 months in arrears and that the credit facilty has been withdrawn! IGNORING i think?
                    17th June Letter received. Account has now been terminated and default registered
                    13th Aug Letter received saying they have now sold debt to Link Financial
                    06th Sept First letter received from Link Financial confiming they have assigned the debt from MBNA and they are seeking recovery of full amount
                    7th Sept Sent sold in dispute template to link
                    13th Sept Received letter from link saying i have made a request for docs under sec77/78 for variuos docs, and i should allow 30 days.....blah blah
                    13th Oct Link have sent the same cca i had from mbna, they say they have fullfilled their obligations and payment should now be made
                    24th oct Received same cca with same TC's plus a bundle of the current TC's along with what looks like someone else's credit agreement from 07/07/2007 the name on it is not mine???

14th Nov Received letter from link asking me to call them without delay to discuss payment...ignoring this notice will not make the debt go away blah blah

Do i just ignore this one? thanks

Comment

I'd do a one liner referring them to the missing PTs letter.

Comment

• GlobalC's UE diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                        I'd do a one liner referring them to the missing PTs letter.

14th Nov Received letter from link asking me to call them without delay to discuss payment...ignoring this notice will not make the debt go away blah blah

Do i just ignore this one? thanks

or might be an idea to send this ----> Final Response - Unenforceable (CCA Received)
                        Last edited by IF; 8 April 2014, 22:14.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                        X