GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New and confused

Dog, kneecaps and bank account still intact and no nervous breakdown to speak of yet thanks. Ok i'll wait to hear and hope they've forgotten about us. I wish!!

Comment

Who is the PD loan firm? Wonga, quickquid, PDUK?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Quickquid

Comment

Ahh wankers. Don't worry. They'll sell it to gothia - just ignore them.

Keep us updated yea?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh god yeh. You'll be that sick of hearing from me you'll tell me to bugger off and go bankrupt!

Comment

Hi samsmum,

No! We don't do things like that here. Can't add anything to what you have already been given. Just wait for the idiots to slither out from their wet stones.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

no definitely toooo easy, you're fighting back now, so as Garlock says, just await a bit of slithering and sliding and moaning and groaning and greeting and grouching. You'll know when they pop their daft heads up.

Comment

Just received letters from Simply Be and Ambrose Wilson titled notice of variation about changing the way credit agreemements are laid out. 2 boxes at the bottom, one signed by them and the other blank .Want me to fill in details and sign and keep it for my records.

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                    Just received letters from Simply Be and Ambrose Wilson titled notice of variation about changing the way credit agreemements are laid out. 2 boxes at the bottom, one signed by them and the other blank .Want me to fill in details and sign and keep it for my records.
                    Don't sign it just file it away....
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks thought so

Comment

Just received e mail from Quickquid to contact them and £12 charge added on. Take i continue to ignore them?

Comment

for the moment yes

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                            Just received e mail from Quickquid to contact them and £12 charge added on. Take i continue to ignore them?
                            You'll become expert in ignoring 'them'!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Got a ten year old coming round to give me computer lessons later. Learned printing and scanning yesterday thanks to lots of help from Pixie so the lesson for today will be Word??? Never too old to learn and boy have i got a lot to learn. I'll be moving onto downloading songs onto my i pod next week!!

Comment

Hi all. 3 phone calls and 2 e mails today from Quickquid. Didn't feel too guilty ignoring them tho!

Comment

Working...
                                X