GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Did i??? WOO HOO. Trouble is remembering how but i'll worry about that later. I've got the 2 accounts. Simply Be and Ambrose Wilson. What do i do next?? Ooh i'm such a happy bunny now. Thanks for your patience

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
      Did i??? WOO HOO. Trouble is remembering how but i'll worry about that later. I've got the 2 accounts. Simply Be and Ambrose Wilson. What do i do next?? Ooh i'm such a happy bunny now. Thanks for your patience
      Send one of these, for each account ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2
      Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 3 January 2012, 02:55. Reason: link replacement
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok will get them sent off tomorrow. Still dont really get what all this means in the long run but i'm enjoying learning about it. Do i keep ignoring the phone calls and letters? Thanks so much again

Comment

Ok will get them sent off tomorrow. Still dont really get what all this means in the long run but i'm enjoying learning about it. Do i keep ignoring the phone calls and letters? Thanks so much again
          Basically they cannot enforce these so you can safely ignore them for the moment, obviously if they write to you then you need to update your diary here.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Aaarrgghh. Keeps telling me it's sent then saying it's failed. Cuppa and chill then try again me thinks. Can i not just send them by carrier pigeon???
            I doubt that this site is compliant with Internet Standard RFC1149.

Comment

Did i... WOO HOO?
              Well, did you - and with whom?

Comment

I sure did but that would be telling

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  I doubt that this site is compliant with Internet Standard RFC1149.
                  RFC1149

Like texting in Pigeon English.

Well done samsmum, it took me a while to get the hang of sending documents as well.

Clever, brilliant as usual
                  Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                  Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Well done samsmum! And too!!
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

2 down Sam'smum, well done, hope these are the first of many!!!

Comment

So do i. So pleased some very kind person (cant think who) told me about this site. The support and advice,technical as well Pixie,has been invaluable. I'd never heard of UE but i'm learning a bit each day and its become a bit of an obsession while i'm off work. Many thanks to you all for being there and showing me there is another way

Comment

Afternoon. Hope everyone's well and enjoying the sun.

I've just received a Termination notice from CO OP BANK re our loan. This is the first i've heard from them since i cancelled the dmp. Say's the account's being asssessed for the most appropriate action inc passing it on to a DCA or solicitors and that i should appreciate the severity of our position and not ignore the letter. Advice on first steps please

Comment

Afternoon. Hope everyone's well and enjoying the sun.

I've just received a Termination notice from CO OP BANK re our loan. This is the first i've heard from them since i cancelled the dmp. Say's the account's being asssessed for the most appropriate action inc passing it on to a DCA or solicitors and that i should appreciate the severity of our position and not ignore the letter. Advice on first steps please
                            Just ignore for now
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya. Can you just tell what to do about our overdraft please cos i believe they're a a bit different. Its our old bank account and the limit is £800. It was just under but today they've added the monthly interest charges which takes it just over. Should i start making payments to stop further charges or still ignore it. Thanks

Comment

Hiya. Can you just tell what to do about our overdraft please cos i believe they're a a bit different. Its our old bank account and the limit is £800. It was just under but today they've added the monthly interest charges which takes it just over. Should i start making payments to stop further charges or still ignore it. Thanks
                                Just ignore for now

Comment

Working...
                                X