GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
    I have no idea who you're talking about when you say 'green site', but then again, who cares, I've found the best site there is to get help
    I've stated this before and I'll do so again - this site is arguably the best for dealing with debts and one of the best in terms of its group dynamics.

On other matters, such as dealing with the buggers at RLP, it doesn't get the postings that the Dog Site does so the level of expertise isn't as apparent; I am sure, however, that if people were to complain about RLP's antics here, good and cogent advice could be given.

Comment

Funny what you say about the other site.....they used to quote loan+1 months interest on PDL's. Everyone said it, I asked where that came from(amongst other things such as who polices the police and accusations of empire building) and I got called a trouble maker with an agenda. Now they say dont believe the loan +1months interest and it is just a rumour!!!

Oh BTW nice empire you have here Niddy

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        The green site is MSE. There are many current and ex MSE members here - the Founding Fathers of this site all met on MSE. They are a large department store, we are a boutique.
        I'd not say they were that useful - not with Andrea as a floor-walker running the show.

Comment

What is it about those arseholes..language Timothy!
          You put a link on and it goes to nowhere....you type all about debt and it comes up as noddy and big ears. It really is the most pathetic childish self centred thing I have seen. Who would believe we live in the UK in 2012 where we are supposed to have freedom of speech. I know I am preaching to the converted

Comment

Good news is i've been paid ESA even though i was told i wouldn't get it. The bad news is they've paid into my old Nationwide account that's overdrawn. I know 100% i put new account details on the form so they must still have details from a J/S claim 3 years ago. Tried ringing but they're closed. Do you know if they can claim this back?

Sorry should've posted this in Benefits section. Going off to cry now!!
            Last edited by samsmum; 24 March 2012, 12:28.

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
              Good news is i've been paid ESA even though i was told i wouldn't get it. The bad news is they've paid into my old Nationwide account that's overdrawn. I know 100% i put new account details on the form so they must still have details from a J/S claim 3 years ago. Tried ringing but they're closed. Do you know if they can claim this back?

Sorry should've posted this in Benefits section. Going off to cry now!!
              Hi It may well be possible, give them a call on monday. Of course you won't get an answer there and then but hopefully the promise of a call back.
              Hope you get it sorted

Comment

Thanks, yeah i will be doing. Fingers crossed. The lovely people at Nationwide will be laughing today

Comment

Any chance a letter of appropriation would stop them using the money to pay off charges as it's benefit, saying that, it shouldn’t matter <what> the money is going in the letter should stop them taking it as it tells them that they cant take your money as it's needed for YOUR expenses. (I'm trying it with my Bank at the mo but they’re ignoring the letter)

Any MODS or NIDDY shed any light on this 'Letter of Appropriarion' and what we can do if Banks ignore it?
                  I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

I know 100% i put new account details on the form so they must still have details from a J/S claim 3 years ago.
                    Have you got a scanner?
                    I have learned to scan EVERYTHING, even stuff I need to fill in and send back.

If you have put your new bank details on the form, they ate at fault and so should be able to pull the money out of your old account and put it in your new one.
                    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

When scanning double-sided documents, it is a good idea to put a sheet of black paper on the side not being scanned so the printing on that side will not show through.

Comment

OMG no sarky smart arse comment from CC. (Love him/her really)
                        Just some good advice
                        Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        When scanning double-sided documents, it is a good idea to put a sheet of black paper on the side not being scanned so the printing on that side will not show through.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Yes i have got a scanner Pookie and must admit i never gave a thought to copying the claim form. Will be doing with everything from now on though

Comment

MBNA C/C
                            09/09
                            £490
                            04/2003
                            Not Paying
                            Arrears
                            Debtclear recoveries(from yesterday)

09/09/2011 CCA Request sent
                            02/10/2011 'CCA' received. Niddy says
                            03/10/1011 CCA Request, Application form received letter sent

19/01/2012.. Letter received saying account has been assigned to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. I should continue to make payments!!
                            20/01/2012... notice of assignment from Global. Account now managed by Westcott
                            24/03/2012..Letter from Moorcroft. They have been instructed by Arrow Global to collect debt. Legal requirement to send notice of intended litigation even if i dont read it. Goes on about a claim may be issued without further notice etc. Happy to accept payment plan i can affordetc
                            Update. Should i respond please?

Comment

Update. Should i respond please?
                              I Would send this-----------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                Thank you in2deep. Why am i happy to be sending a letter??
                                Will get that sorted. The letter that is. Think i'm beyond help.

Comment

Working...
                                X