GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
    Update. What should i respond with next please?
    Just ignore for now see what they send next......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Will do. Thank you

Comment

OVERDRAFT with Nationwide B/S
        £800
        NOT PAYING
        Last interest paid 06/08/2011 now changed bank acc
        13/12/2011..Letter received. Pay up or will register a default notice'and instruct KPR to collect and could commence legal action
        04/01/2012..Default notice issued on 31/12/2011. Balance £841
        24/01/2012..Pre-debt collection notice received. If i dont pay as required by DN they will instruct KPR to recover full balance.Could involve legal action. KPR is the business name of Nationwide
        17/02/2012..Letter from KPR. Formal Demand for Payment. Nationwide have passed the account over to recover debt.Committed to being fair and reasonable so contact to make arrangement to pay. Nationwide is considering ccj or decree. Would then enforce the judgement by charging order,attachment of earnings etc.alternatively account may be passed to external debt collectors
        02/03/2012..letter from KPR. Offering me the opportunity to pay a significantly reduced one off discounted sum.Benefits .. no CCJ,no legal costs,will improve future credit rating and account will be closed and remaining balance written off. To take advantage ring immediately to discuss what discount is available. Offer only open for 7 days.
        16/03 2012...Letter from KPR. I've failed to respond and they cannot allow this to continue. My debt has now become a priority. Must call within 7 days to make an acceptable offer to pay
        Update. Should i respond please?

Comment

I'd ignore and see what they send next.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I'd ignore and see what they send next.
            Thanks Pixie. Will do

Comment

HSBC LOAN
              09/2001
              £5600
              04/2003
              Not paying
              Default 08/2004
              Payments to Metropolitan
              14/10/2011.. Letter fromLewis Group acting for CL finance. Says no payment received sinc 22nd June and to contact them.
              14/10/2011..CCA Request sent
              09/12/2011..letter received saying they cannot accept my monthly payment offer without I&E evidence. Haven't made an offer
              12/12/2011..CCA Reminder-Unenforceability Threat letter sent
              30/12/2011..letter saying they acknowledge receipt of CCA request but are agents not creditor(CL Finance).Agreement was terminated prior to court proceedings and entry of a ccj on 5/10/2009 therefore effect of section 78 is no longer applicable and judgement can be enforced if payments not made in accordance with judgement. Send proposals for payment. First we've heard of this and was on a dmp with cccs at the time
              02/01/2012...found letter from Northampton court dated 05/06/10 stating this was cancelled as entered erroniously
              03/01/2012..sent letter to Lewis group stating i have documentary evidence to prove ccj does not exist
              23/02/2012..letter from Lewis group. Sorry to hear of financial difficuties and will accept £1per month til situation improves
              09/03/2012..Letter from Lewis group. Further to previous letter in which they accepted a reduced payment???. Payment not received as agreed and is required immediately.
              22/03/2012..Letter from Lewis...Despite writing on 2 occasions they've received no payment or proposals for payment.Cannot hold account open unless we contact them or Debt Stop Direct?? Please remember they are there to help!!

Update. Not heard anything regarding cca since 30/12/11 when they acknowledged it but said they were only agents and referred to the CCJ as above. Should i respond to this please?

Comment

Update. Not heard anything regarding cca since 30/12/11 when they acknowledged it but said they were only agents and referred to the CCJ as above. Should i respond to this please?
                I Would just ignore for now........

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  I Would just ignore for now........
                  Aw ..let me send a letter. Go on

Happy to ignore really. Must be feeling better. God i'm so bored!!!

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Probably CAG or even MSE (both pro banks/dca's right?)
                    Exactly how BAD is CAG?

I don’t really know any comparison as I've only recently been coming to this site more recently, probably as I've not really got anywhere with what I'm trying to get done elsewhere, but that may be it!

As I've said in another post elsewhere on here, CAG doesn’t seem to have much of a bite compared to here and you only get so far.

I also take a look at MSE but very rarely as it doesn’t seem much of a site, just that 'Martin' fella and his odd appearance on Sky News! Giving out the odd bit of advice, financial or otherwise.

But saying that, I've not really explored his site much, if at all.
                    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                      And Ex Caggers AND ex DOG SITE! I don't know how they all can sleep at night masquerading as consumer help sites.

Scrotes Scrotes and more Scrotes.

regards
                      Garlok
                      OOOO.... The bitterness and , can't we all make up and fair
                      You should all and not treat each other with contempt and talk about each other

Sorry, I just had to do that
                      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        What's funny is how they block our domain - how pathetic eh? Shall I change the vBulletin settings to make CAG a swear word and replace it with ***?

Twats!
                        Or how about a 'smiley' throwing up 'GAC' - No need to explain!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          Whilst the following image does shew a digit used as a sign, it is not quite the same as signing digitally:

HTH.
                          I'm sorely tempted to use that in my letters to DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            It's an open forum, go take a look yourself so you can make up your own mind. I used to be on CAG when I started UE over two years ago and AAD wasn't even a twinkle on Niddy's eye but things change...

They're not keen on UE these days.
                            I'm already on the site,
                            I can't say I could form an opinion as to it's overall helpfulness as (well, I could say it's crap as one thing I did want help about, I was basically told 'Shut the F*** up and live with it or get out' but from the stuff I've seen on here, this site is better

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                              I'm already on the site,
                              I can't say I could form an opinion as to it's overall helpfulness as (well, I could say it's crap as one thing I did want help about, I was basically told 'Shut the F*** up and live with it or get out' but from the stuff I've seen on here, this site is better
                              Another problem with that site (and also with the green site) is that it seems to be "moderated" by idiots who do not even follow their own idiotic rules.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                                Another problem with that site (and also with the green site) is that it seems to be "moderated" by idiots who do not even follow their own idiotic rules.
                                I have no idea who you're talking about when you say 'green site', but then again, who cares, I've found the best site there is to get help

Comment

Working...
                                X