GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Will do and thanks.

Sure it'll be fine this time. No messing with keyhole. Just cut me open and sort it. Think my modelling careers nearly over anyway

Comment

Good luck with the op - and stop stressing! x
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks. I'll try

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
          Will do and thanks.

Sure it'll be fine this time. No messing with keyhole. Just cut me open and sort it. Think my modelling careers nearly over anyway
          Well maybe not bikinis for a little while but one-piecers should still be ok............

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Good luck with the op - and stop stressing! x
          Good luck from me too. Your health and well-being is the most important thing right now so put the lid on the DCA jar to stop the scum from flowing over the top. They are just eejits you can comfortably deal with later when YOU feel up to it.

Comment

Woop woop woop. Yippee dippee doodah!!!

Just got a letter from Reliable Collections re me feeling unhappy about the content of the letters i've received regarding both accounts. All computer generated and didn't mean to cause offence.Still can't find CCA and in light of the comments they confirm all collection activity will cease. They trust this closes matters.

Thank you so so much to everyone for getting me to this wonderful,marvellous,fantastic conclusion. Know i stress and worry and panic and probably do your heads in but to have just one creditor gone,especially this one,well it just means so much

Special special thanks to my hero Niddy for the bespoke letters which is obviously what they're referring to.Think it was the naughty schoolgirl bit that swung it. Not ashamed to say i'm sat here crying because i'm so happy so grateful and so bloody relieved

Comment

Just got a letter from Reliable Collections re me feeling unhappy about the content of the letters i've received regarding both accounts. All computer generated and didn't mean to cause offence.
              Nonsense. The content of the letter in which they chided or scolded you was not "computer generated".

Still can't find CCA and in light of the comments they confirm all collection activity will cease. They trust this closes matters.
              How much compensation are they offering you for their harassment?

Comment

Just got a letter from Reliable Collections re me feeling unhappy about the content of the letters i've received regarding both accounts. All computer generated and didn't mean to cause offence.Still can't find CCA and in light of the comments they confirm all collection activity will cease. They trust this closes matters.
                Jesus, they actually read my letter then - about bloody time as well.

Well done - what a brilliant time to get such good news eh?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  How much compensation are they offering you for their harassment?
                  Oh I'll come back to this when she's out of hospital - I hadn't forgotten about it (being a tight Jock etc)
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Couldn't be better. Thank you so much.

CC. I know what you're saying but i'm just so glad i never have to deal with them again. Off to put the letter away in the family vault now

Comment

Fantastic news samsmum!

And the prospect of maybe getting some compensation too

Now stop stressing!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        a tight Jock...
                        I didn't know you were a soprano.

Comment

Think it was the naughty schoolgirl bit that swung it.
                          Oh I forgot about that - it was funny actually wasn't it

Comment

Guess who's just left their ''if this is you press one if not press 2'' message??

Comment

samsmum well done from me too
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Oh I forgot about that - it was funny actually wasn't it
                                It was. Still makes me chuckle and still can't believe i actually posted it

Comment

Working...
                                X