GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    Will the HEO minute the SEO to admonish or chastise the AO?
    Grading:

AA - Admin Assistant
    AO - Admin Officer
    EO - Exec Officer
    HEO - Higher Exec Officer
    SEO - Senior Exec Officer
    G7 - Director level

Your basic benefit processing is done by AA's with an AO usually being a team leader managed by an EO. The HEO runs that team (ie JSA processing) with an SEO running that department (ie Processing).

That's the basic structure.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Grading:

AA - Admin Assistant
      AO - Admin Officer
      EO - Exec Officer
      HEO - Higher Exec Officer
      SEO - Senior Exec Officer
      G7 - Director level
      That's interesting, as it suggests there are six graduate levels below director, but above SEO.

In an average year, how many kg of paper does each grade push around?

Comment

That's interesting, as it suggests there are six graduate levels below director, but above SEO.

In an average year, how many kg of paper does each grade push around?
        It's cos a few years ago (2001/2002) they merged the old DSS with the ES to make JC+ and thus aligned the wages. I dunno, I never met anyone at scale 1-6 - they may exist but I have never met one
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It's cos a few years ago (2001/2002) they merged the old DSS with the ES to make JC+ and thus aligned the wages. I dunno, I never met anyone at scale 1-6 - they may exist but I have never met one
          And the answer to my question is...?

(It's probably never been recorded in such terms, perhaps as it would partly depend on the thickness of papers being pushed.)

Comment

And the answer to my question is...?
            I don't think there is one! I think that they amalgamated the director grades into G grades called G6/G7...

I got it wrong, it's actually G6 that's the highest scale not G7

Selection Policy: covers the Department’s selection system for grades AA (Band A) to G6 (Band G) and equivalent grades, which is based on the DWP competency framework and values. Selection can only begin once Workforce Management and Selection Controls requirements have been completed

Comment

This helps - shows the pay scales across the top
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi. I've got an e mail supposedly from MBNA. Says for security reasons account has been locked due to repeated login attempts. Done to protect me etc. 'Now we would like you to confirm secured account details to re-activate account'. Mm,don't think so. Not sure if its a scam but never had an e mail before and doesn't ring true

Comment

delete it and DO NOT open the attachment whatever you do

Its spam too right

Comment

DON'T click on ANYTHING in the email.
                    I assume you do have an MNBA account, if so, forward the email to them.
                    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                      I assume you do have an MNBA account, if so, forward the email to them.
                      and lets hope they open it and get the virus instead

Comment

In idiot speak, why do they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                          In idiot speak, why do they do that?
                          uh?

the email is a spam email from anyone but the bank ignore it.

wipe it. press delete. forget it.

idot proof enough/

Comment

Some of these emails provide a link in the hope that you provide your login details and password on their fake site. Then they swoop in and steal money.

Others are just there to spread trojans and virus's etc.

I don't respond to any financial emails, I just delete them. If you suspect that your bank is trying to contact you, just login to your bank in the normal way as messages normally appear there too.
                            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Wasn't sure if it was just the virus thing or if it was to actually steal from you. Like to see them get any money from my Mbna account

Comment

and lets hope they open it and get the virus instead
                                In the hope that it might improve their computer network?

Comment

Working...
                                X