GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I still think mine wins hands down

How would you feel if I told you that someone from JDW joined our forums earlier....?

* still not decided if I am going to ban them yet
    It's not Christmas yet, we can't have Mince Pies yet

I was actually wondering if there would be any attempt at infiltration by any of these low-life scum!
    ...And here we have it.
    (They shouldn’t be allowed)
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
      Sorry??? Why do they not want to help when you're off work sick and ask them to accept reduced payments for a few months. They refuse to accept and continue to add ridiculous charges and ÂŁ12 for every letter they send,bombard you with phone calls and employ the rudest people ever. They were one of of our smallest debts but the worst to deal with and the one's who made us think bankruptcy was our only option. Apart from that i love em!!!
      Why done WE start sending THEM letters charging ÂŁ12 a pop, rough count of the letters I emailed Niddy was 25, so that would be ÂŁ300 they owe me. I wonder what they'd do if I sent them that... probably what we do....
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Good news is i've been paid ESA even though i was told i wouldn't get it. The bad news is they've paid into my old Nationwide account that's overdrawn. I know 100% i put new account details on the form so they must still have details from a J/S claim 3 years ago. Tried ringing but they're closed. Do you know if they can claim this back?

Sorry should've posted this in Benefits section. Going off to cry now!!
        They've told me it's their error but they cant claim it back. I have to go into the Nationwide and can demand it back as they cant keep benefit money to pay an overdraft. Oh poo. I'm not good at demanding. Hope they're right. Said not to phone as they'll deny all knowledge.

Comment

JDW? who are they apart from a pub chain.
          On that point I noticed 1stcredit were among the list of members.

Oh and CC. Mission accomplished

Comment

They've told me it's their error but they cant claim it back. I have to go into the Nationwide and can demand it back as they cant keep benefit money to pay an overdraft. Oh poo. I'm not good at demanding. Hope they're right. Said not to phone as they'll deny all knowledge.
            Ermmm when you claimed what bank details did you use? If you never used NW and instead used a different bank then no, the benefits office MUST recall the payment and re-allocate it.

If you gave wrong details then that's different altogether...?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
              JDW? who are they apart from a pub chain.
              On that point I noticed 1stcredit were among the list of members.

Oh and CC. Mission accomplished
              1st Credit are members as I allow them read only access based on an agreement whereby they will look favourably upon clients that have came via us - not going into it publicly but put simply, if you ever have issues with 1st Credit then you'll find they'll back-off pretty sharpish, unlike other DCA's.

They cannot and would never reply to a thread.

JDW - of course they aint gonna get access here, I wanted to see what they had to say for themselves - nothing of any good so I will remove them shortly.

We're not MSE - no lender is welcome here - none!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I gave correct details. He's confirmed that and asked me to put a complaint in. Said the system would only let them reclaim it up to 12 o'clock and they've only just got back to me after checking it

Comment

I gave correct details. He's confirmed that and asked me to put a complaint in. Said the system would only let them reclaim it up to 12 o'clock and they've only just got back to me after checking it
                  Sorry, they have paid it to an old account after your claim form had new bank details?

Please spell this out for me as I am still confused. You claimed when? What bank did you put on that claim form (the most recent one we're talking about right now)...?

Please name the actual bank you used on the claim form.

Comment

Sorry, they have paid it to an old account after your claim form had new bank details?

Please spell this out for me as I am still confused. You claimed when? What bank did you put on that claim form (the most recent one we're talking about right now)...?

Please name the actual bank you used on the claim form.
                    Yes. Should've gone into Barclays which is the account i put on my claim form which he has just confirmed. Previous claim was 2 years ago. Was with NW at that time and they still had those account details on file i presume

Comment

Like I said yesterday/earlier this morning, if they have put it in the wrong acc they can get it out and no, they do NOT have a 12 O'clock deadline to get it back (that is pathetic).

Comment

Yes. Should've gone into Barclays which is the account i put on my claim form which he has just confirmed. Previous claim was 2 years ago. Was with NW at that time and they still had those account details on file i presume
                        Ok, then it is for them to sort and they will....

You need to complain (formally) via the phone, and explain that you last used the account 2yrs ago and as such it is their error and thus the normal rules suggest that the DWP will repay it (ie an overpayment) and then sort it later.

Benefit should be paid to the applicant and entitled holder of that benefit award, payment into the wrong account contravenes this simple policy and thus you need to demand they overpay you whilst they sort the recall from Nationwide as it was their fault they did not read the new claim form properly.

It should be easy to sort, yea - I am ex DWP btw

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                          Like I said yesterday/earlier this morning, if they have put it in the wrong acc they can get it out and no, they do NOT have a 12 O'clock deadline to get it back (that is pathetic).
                          Agreed & Confirmed - utter horse shyte by DWP

Comment

How would you feel if I told you that someone from JDW joined our forums earlier....?
                            We no longer have this issue to contend with

Comment

Ok, then it is for them to sort and they will....

You need to complain (formally) via the phone, and explain that you last used the account 2yrs ago and as such it is their error and thus the normal rules suggest that the DWP will repay it (ie an overpayment) and then sort it later.

Benefit should be paid to the applicant and entitled holder of that benefit award, payment into the wrong account contravenes this simple policy and thus you need to demand they overpay you whilst they sort the recall from Nationwide as it was their fault they did not read the new claim form properly.

It should be easy to sort, yea - I am ex DWP btw
                              I'll ring them tomorrow. Sounds preferable to goin and demanding money from NW. Many thanks. Been a full on sort of day today

Comment

Good job you got your own pa to help innit

Comment

Working...
                                X