GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    And Ex Caggers AND ex DOG SITE! I don't know how they all can sleep at night masquerading as consumer help sites.
    They should be renamed "Pro-Banks"......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I was there too til a kind soul pm'd me about this site. I honestly would've been bankrupt by now without you all. Or a nun confessing my sins of course

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Hey hey hey, some of us are on yours & Niddy's side!

...and quite a few of them have 'found' this site after a discreet pm from a certain member of This Site...
        What's funny is how they block our domain - how pathetic eh? Shall I change the vBulletin settings to make CAG a swear word and replace it with ***?

Twats!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

How about a purple multi symbol?

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Hi FP didn't mean it in a derogatory sense!

Meant that there are ex caggers and ex Dog site people here as well as ex MSE people. Meant that it is those that are so pro bank it makes you vomit who shouldn't be able to sleep at night whilst falsley claiming to be "helping" those unfortunate enough to find themselves doing battle with predatory reptiles in the financial sector.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Basically in a nutshell we seem to take-in a lot of those that were abused and/or treated like a lepor, from the other forums.....

They like to think they're big in consumer debt, well no. I'm afraid to say that the other mentioned forums are not as big as they think, MSE is obviously pro saving money "but pay your debts"; LB is meant to be a legal hangout but seems more like a CAG drop-in centre with some idiots thrown in and CAG, well they've jumped into bed with the enemy and restrict members to help that they need (ie us) and also * monitor and read users PM's.....

* So I am told.

Comment

Someone PMd a link to a thread they'd posted here:

HTML Code:
                http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html
                which turns into

The Last Page of the Internet

Not quite as bad as turning CAG into C***!
                Disgraceful, I may speak to my mate from ITV and ask why they are using him in interviews when he restricts access to the best help available for debtors, ie very hypocritical considering he'd rather tell someone to pay their debts or give wrong advice, just to stop them from coming here where we actually CAN make a huge difference.....

we're not perfect, far from it - but we are the most friendly and specific debt forum that exists right now and so long as that remains, I am as happy as larry

Comment

Have you seen where their re-direction of links to this domain takes you? Probably the idea of a mod's 5 year old!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	wanker.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1384772

Comment

Think i'll just pop out and buy a Take a Break for tonights bedtime reading

Or maybe i should pay the 60p off my debts??

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                      Think i'll just pop out and buy a Take a Break for tonights bedtime reading

Or maybe i should pay the 60p off my debts??
                      60p? How long is it since you bought Take A Break? It's 82p

I buy it every week and do the competitions in the hope that I might win again!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As they say, all good things come to an end... hope that doesn't happen here!
                        We're going nowhere - so long as there are banks, there will be AAD knocking on their doors wanting answers

Well, you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          60p? How long is it since you bought Take A Break? It's 82p

I buy it every week and do the competitions in the hope that I might win again!
                          Is it? See why i'm in debt cant you. What do they say? Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. Must be where i went wrong. As for the competitions- i cant win a bleedin argument so good luck to you Just noticed the again bit. What did you win? Sorry ,nosey aren't i??

Comment

Bloody hell - it was £1.60 for this week's - but it was a double issue so i suppose I've saved 4p

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

so what did you win Pixie....?

Comment

I'll let you know on the mod's thread

I've sent samsmum a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X