GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

Morning, I've got 2 due for SB in July , so just a few short weeks.I don't want to renew redirection with the post as all that need our new address have it. However the above 2 have not , in view of the mad scramble that sometimes happen with DCAs I'm just going to have to sit it out coz I can't ring them and say, Hi this is my new address.xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      I don't want to renew redirection with the post as all that need our new address have it. However the above 2 have not , in view of the mad scramble that sometimes happen with DCAs I'm just going to have to sit it out coz I can't ring them and say, Hi this is my new address.xxx
      Surely it's worth renewing it just for 3 or 6 months, just to be safe? 3 or 6 months doesn't cost a lot, and surely it's worth it for the peace of mind?

Comment

do not want DCAs/solicitors etc getting by default due to being sent to old addresses as happens so often
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nanna, I have extended my redirection for peace of mind.

Comment

OK doing it now xxx

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              OK doing it now xxx
              Thats good. you don't want to risk them sending a last minute claim in after all this time
              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Silly old thing me , wanted to save £32 x done now restarts 4/6 good thing is the new people in the old house know our son so I would think they would have given any post to him xx

Comment

I've renewed mine for another year, don't want anything going astray, even although they are all SB, it is a bloody ripoff mind you!

Comment

Sure is xx

Comment

Just checked my SB and default dates on the 2 B cards .1, last paid May 2010 DN Oct 2010. 2, DNJan2010 can't be sure of last payment date although I think it could be June 2010.( Unsure) .I think things got mixed in the move in Nov.Am I in a pickle ? Nah

Comment

• Cabot have discontinued it's over , thank you Jo and all concerned.

Comment

• Brilliant

Comment

• That's great news nanna, what a relief. Congratulations to Jo and everyone.

Comment

• Great News Nanna

Comment

• Fantastic news nanna, bet you enjoyed that Gin xx

Comment

Working...
                                X