GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here!

Originally posted by Brusselsprout View Post
    i need to call the legal guys on this site? Am i ok to call them up, as they have the CCA too.... ?
    Of course it's okay to call the legal guys (or girls )

My contact number is in my signature (I'm option *6* if that helps )

I may contact Di at the office on Thursday or Friday this week if ok
    Di

Comment

Be guided by Di Brussel, trust me .x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        Be guided by Di Brussel, trust me .x
        Thanks guys for the comments

I will give Di a buzz soon

Cheers
        Brussel

Comment

Thanks guys for the comments

I will give Di a buzz soon
          We've now had a long chat

Have those intrusive phone calls from PRA stopped yet?

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
            Re: Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here!

We've now had a long chat

Have those intrusive phone calls from PRA stopped yet?

Di
            Hey Di, thanks again for the call....PRA called again but just told them AGAIN to get lost Nationwide are the ones giving me more grief now!!

thanks for your help

Brussel

Comment

• Originally posted by Brusselsprout View Post

DEBT #4
              • Type of account: Nationwide Credit card
              • Date commenced: September 2012
              • Approx balance: £4,200
              • Date last paid: last Full payment made via DMP in January 2017. Reduced payment in February. Missed payment in March.
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently not paying
              • Status Account: In arrears
              • Account owner : Nationwide

Sent a CCA early March 2017. No response from them. I understand this will no doubt be enforceable but just want to see what they send anyway
              24th March 2017: CCA signed for at Nationwide.
              25th April 2017: Still no response regarding CCA request.
              May 12th 2017: Arrears letter received, and it appears to show that a partial payment of £1 has been made to the account in March. My CCA request standing order payment maybe!
              19th June 2017: 'Demand for payment letter' received. 7 days to contact them or they may instruct external agency to collect.
              3rd July 2017: Letter offering discount if i contact them within 7 days. Still no response to CCA request.
              Hi Guys, and Gals

Nationwide seem to be challenging PRA group for the 'how many phonecalls can we throw at you' award! Just a quick question really: I am ok deflecting the calls by refusing security questions, that's fine. They have still not responded to my CCA request, which was sent back in March. Also they have not replied to my CCA request for my Nationwide Loan! Is this typical of Natiowide to just ignore? Both were signed for, and they used the standing order payments as payments towards alleged debts! Do i just keep ignoring or tell them that they are yet to respond to my CCA letters?! I was tempted today to let the lady know that they have not replied to my CCA requests!! As they are becoming a bit irritating!!

Cheers
              Brussel

Comment

• you could always send the telepone harrasment letter, found in templates.
                Nationwide took there time sending my CCA, I think they only sent it after it was passed to a DCA
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  you could always send the telepone harrasment letter, found in templates.
                  Nationwide took there time sending my CCA, I think they only sent it after it was passed to a DCA
                  ok, thanks Nightwatch...seems strange that they wouldn't send it, considering that this will most likely be an enforceable account...although for me, i guess it is best for it to be sold on...

Cheers

Comment

DEBT #4
                    • Date last paid: last Full payment made via DMP in January 2017. Reduced payment in February. Missed payment in March.
                    • Status Account: Defaulted August 2016

Sent a CCA early March 2017. No response from them. I understand this will no doubt be enforceable but just want to see what they send anyway
                    May 12th 2017: Arrears letter received, and it appears to show that a partial payment of £1 has been made to the account in March. My CCA request standing order payment maybe!
                    19th June 2017: 'Demand for payment letter' received. 7 days to contact them or they may instruct external agency to collect.
                    3rd July 2017: Letter offering discount if i contact them within 7 days. Still no response to CCA request.
                    6th July 2017: Phone-call from Nationwide (could be for my loan or overdraft account, but didn't make it far enough to find out which one). A rather uppity fella who got all petulant when i said i wanted to communicate in writing only and said 'i must warn you, that we will pass this onto an external debt collector'.
                    12th July 2017: 'Final Notice' letter received. Contact within 7 days of letter or they will refer to Debt collection agency.
                    Hi guys

Received a Final notice letter today from Nationwide, and if no response they will send to DCA! Still no sign of CCA, so do i just wait until it is with the DCA, then ask the DCA to provide CCA? Or just keep ignoring until the legal letters start to come?

It's weird but I am like a dog waiting for the mailman to get here, so i can see what exciting letters i receive! A little warped eh!

Thanks
                    Brussel

Comment

• Hi, yep just hang in there,wait to see what comes next and post up here, we will then see who has the lucky task of receiving your next template letter. NW

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        Hi, yep just hang in there,wait to see what comes next and post up here, we will then see who has the lucky task of receiving your next template letter. NW
                        Ok will do

Speaking of template letters; do you think I am ok to use the SAR template? It says to not use those template letters at the moment, but not sure if that applies to all the letters in that section...

Thanks
                        B

Comment

DEBT #4
                          • Status Account: Defaulted August 2016

6th July 2017: Phone-call from Nationwide (could be for my loan or overdraft account, but didn't make it far enough to find out which one). A rather uppity fella who got all petulant when i said i wanted to communicate in writing only and said 'i must warn you, that we will pass this onto an external debt collector'.
                          12th July 2017: 'Final Notice' letter received. Contact within 7 days of letter or they will refer to Debt collection agency.
                          5th August 2017: Letter from Nationwide informing me that Moorcroft will be taking management of the account on their behalf. Still no CCA received.
                          Hi guys

Hope we are all well

I received a letter today from Nationwide saying Moorcroft will be taking over management on their behalf. Now, i still haven't received a CCA from Nationwide, so when Moorcroft start getting heavy to i send them the dispute letter? Even though it hasnt actually been sold to them? orrrrr... do i just ignore completely? I hear they can be quite pushy!!

Thanks
                          Brussel

Comment

• Yes i would send he sold in dispute letter when you hear from them, but don't be too quick in sending it

Comment

• Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              Yes i would send he sold in dispute letter when you hear from them, but don't be too quick in sending it
                              Ok will do Thanks...

Would i be ok in speaking to them to tell them NOT to call my home phone number? or would that be a bad idea? Can i somehow speak to them without screwing myself over liability wise?

Thanks
                              Brussel

Comment

• tell them anything in writing only for the benefit of doubt! moorcroft are only collectors for account owners and paid commissions if they ever get a mug to pay! speak to them why? just follow advice on here or else they will see you as a soft touch, they will not go away regardless and you would get bombarded with threatograms and begging letters! sit back after Moorcroft do not buy debts! so do not own an alledged debt! send a dispute letter much later but that is all!

Comment

Working...
                                X