GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here!

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Unfortunately you cant second guess them! Wait until they send a CCA and then decide on the next steps.Whilst they haven't sent the CCA they can't enforce. Don't remind them; an enforceable agreement may also have flaws in other documents
    Ok,thanks Cymruambyth

I'll sit back and wait

Comment

Originally posted by Brusselsprout View Post
      DEBT #4

• Type of account: Nationwide Credit card
      • Date commenced: September 2012
      • Approx balance: £4,200
      • Date last paid: last Full payment made via DMP in January 2017. Reduced payment in February. Missed payment in March.
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently not paying
      • Status Account: In arrears
      • Account owner : Nationwide

Sent a CCA early March 2017. No response from them. I understand this will no doubt be enforceable but just want to see what they send anyway
      24th March 2017: CCA signed for at Nationwide.
      25th April 2017: Still no response regarding CCA request.
      May 12th 2017: Arrears letter received, and it appears to show that a partial payment of £1 has been made to the account in March. My CCA request standing order payment maybe!
      Hi Guys

Received an arrears letter today from Nationwide regarding my credit card account, and it appears that they have used my £1 CCA request payment as a payment towards my account! Cheeky! Do i need to tell them that they have done this? They have still not provided my CCA request! Could this be a case of somebody at Nationwide making a simple error? or tactics?!
      Cheers
      Brussel

Comment

Keep a record showing how they have used the £1. as above, do not tell them anything!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Seconded keeping things up your sleeve is key x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok, thanks guys...The letter will be stored with the other 400, i have!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Oh - really!! Well there is hope after all - will deffo send to solicitors as your odds have probably increased somewhat!

You'll get my email shortly, good luck
              Hi Niddy / Guys

I was just wondering what to do with this one please. I know an email has been sent to the team, as there may be something that can be done. But I haven't had any responses as of yet, so I am currently in limbo with this one. You (Niddy) thought the CCA was good, and compliant when i sent it, but as it was a Virgin card originally, you mentioned there may be hope... I understand everyone is busy with other stuff, and I really appreciate all the help and advice I have received so far, but I am a little stuck as to what to do with this one at the moment, so any advice/update would be greatly appreciated. If I have to pay up, then fine, but I just need to know what the situation is really, so i can best plan my next course of action

Thanks
              Brussel

Comment

I'll flag your post to Niddy Brusselsprout.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  I'll flag your post to Niddy Brusselsprout.
                  Thanks Pixie

Comment

I've emailed you at the time. Have you got it / checked spam folder etc?
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      I've emailed you at the time. Have you got it / checked spam folder etc?
                      Hi Niddy

Yes, i got the original email from you where you CC'd me in asking others to take a look at the CCA, but I never received a response from that email from Di or Jo advising on the CCA. I cannot see anything in my spam/junk folder either...
                      Thanks
                      Brussel

Comment

Hi Niddy

Yes, i got the original email from you where you CC'd me in asking others to take a look at the CCA, but I never received a response from that email from Di or Jo advising on the CCA. I cannot see anything in my spam/junk folder either...
                        Thanks
                        Brussel
                        Have you had a claim come in? I would chase them direct - ie send an email
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

i got the original email from you where you CC'd me in asking others to take a look at the CCA, but I never received a response from that email from Di or Jo advising on the CCA.
                          Your email has been received along with the 28 page attachment - albeit most of those were blank

Can you clarify when (what date) this account was assigned by MBNA to PRA?

When did you last make the full contractual (minimum monthly amount) payment?

I can see from your thread that you made payments via a DMP until January 2017 but were they agreed (ATP) or reduced payments (less than the contractual minimum payment) ?

You've not posted any further updates on your thread so is it safe to assume you've not received a Letter Before Claim/Action or anything else from PRA since you were sent those documents in April?

Call me on the office number in my signature on Thursday or Friday.

Di
                          Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 23 May 2017, 22:35.

Comment

Thanks Nidddy

Hi Diana

Thanks for coming back to me... Yes, the blank pages were because i tried to send another CCA over but scanned it upside down! Sorry about that! The blanks were separate to the PRA one though.

Last full contractual minimum payment to MBNA was back in December 2015. I have been on a DMP since January 2016.
                            Defaulted by MBNA in August 2016
                            MBNA assigned to PRA Group on the 19th December 2016.
                            The last payment was in January 2017, and this was an arrangement to pay (via DMP) that I originally had with MBNA, who then sold it on, and PRA accepted the arranged payment.

No claims received from PRA yet But they did call me today!

Thanks for your help
                            Brussel

Comment

No claims received from PRA yet But they did call me today! Ah! Bless them!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                                No claims received from PRA yet But they did call me today! Ah! Bless them!
                                Ha, yep, bless 'em They did say they would only contact me by letter though, but i expect that is a lie, as it seemed to easy to get them to agree to that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X