GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let the fun commence - 6 year journey starts here!

we all have days like that. lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      we all have days like that. lol

Comment

There is no need to send all the statements, all you need is the agreement and terms and conditions.

Niddy is the only person who will see your paperwork.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          There is no need to send all the statements, all you need is the agreement and terms and conditions.

Niddy is the only person who will see your paperwork.
          Ok,great, thanks Cymruambyth hopefully i have done it correctly on the up-loader! I am having a bit of a making-stupid-errors day today!

Comment

Originally posted by Brusselsprout View Post
            Hi guys

Hope you all had a good break Well i just got back from the Library and I have scanned my PRA CCA (15p a page at the Library!!! :P) Niddy/team - i have used the up-loader on the site to send my PRA documents. I hope it worked? I didn't send all the statements as there were about 30 pages, and at 15p a page i would have had to get into more debt to do that!! I also tried to send my Link documents but after 15 mins of scanning page by page, I realised i had been scanning the wrong side, so you will have about 30 blank pages too I'll do the Link ones again tomorrow.

Let me know if i need to do anything else
            Thanks
            Brussel
            Hi

If you have access to a phone then you can take a photo to start with - saves going out of your way.

However this looks good, I cannot find anything wrong with the actual agreement itself and as it was from 2006 they have utilised the tick-in-the-box so they can easily remedy any errors within it.

The DN looks ok at first glance, however if you give permission to send through to planB then she can have a look over it with our solicitor - see if there is any 'devil in the detail' we can help with because PRA are very trigger happy so they might issue a claim, it's best to be covered on all angles 'just in case'.

So please clarify if you're happy for me to send the pdf to our solicitor to check for a definitive answer? That would be Joanna & Di.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hi

If you have access to a phone then you can take a photo to start with - saves going out of your way.

However this looks good, I cannot find anything wrong with the actual agreement itself and as it was from 2006 they have utilised the tick-in-the-box so they can easily remedy any errors within it.

The DN looks ok at first glance, however if you give permission to send through to planB then she can have a look over it with our solicitor - see if there is any 'devil in the detail' we can help with because PRA are very trigger happy so they might issue a claim, it's best to be covered on all angles 'just in case'.

So please clarify if you're happy for me to send the pdf to our solicitor to check for a definitive answer? That would be Joanna & Di.
              Thanks Niddy .Of course yes, send it to whoever needs to see it please thanks for your time and help.

I was hoping as it was a former Virgin card there might have been some hope for me

Thanks
              Brussel

Comment

I was hoping as it was a former Virgin card there might have been some hope for me
                Oh - really!! Well there is hope after all - will deffo send to solicitors as your odds have probably increased somewhat!

You'll get my email shortly, good luck
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh - really!! Well there is hope after all - will deffo send to solicitors as your odds have probably increased somewhat!

You'll get my email shortly, good luck
                  Thanks again Niddy fingers crossed!

Comment

DEBT #5

• Type of account: Nationwide Loan
                    • Date commenced: February 2012
                    • Approx balance: £2,200
                    • Date last paid: last Full payment made via DMP in January 2017. Reduced payment in February. Missed payment in March.
                    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently not paying
                    • Status Account: Arrangement to pay
                    • Account owner : Nationwide

CCA request sent March 2017. No response yet.

20th April 2017: Default notice has dropped through the door. Still no response to my CCA request though!
                    Hi guys

I still haven't got my CCA from Nationwide, and they have now sent a default notice. I fully expect them to provide an enforceable agreement, so can i really expect to ignore these guys for the next 6 years without any CCJ or other nonsense? Would it be advisable to make an arrangement with the ones that will be able to enforce?

Thanks
                    Brussel

Comment

Barclays - this is UE, there is no signed agreement so best to stay quiet for now and if / when they get arsey send the missing PT's template (in AAD+)

Comment

Barclays - this is UE, there is no signed agreement so best to stay quiet for now and if / when they get arsey send the missing PT's template (in AAD+)

ahh great, thanks Niddy I thought they could reconstitute those too, so seems strange they have left them out... I will stay quiet thanks again

Comment

ahh great, thanks Niddy I thought they could reconstitute those too, so seems strange they have left them out... I will stay quiet thanks again
                          hard to reconstitute your signature, on an old application form, wouldn't you say?

There's absolutely no evidence you signed anything let alone agreed to any terms. All they've done is post some random terms to you which does not satisfy s.78 so they're in default of your request.

If they remedy the missing agreement we'll look for fault linking it to the correct terms. It's nothing to worry about at this stage.

Comment

hard to reconstitute your signature, on an old application form, wouldn't you say?

There's absolutely no evidence you signed anything let alone agreed to any terms. All they've done is post some random terms to you which does not satisfy s.78 so they're in default of your request.

If they remedy the missing agreement we'll look for fault linking it to the correct terms. It's nothing to worry about at this stage.
                            Ok,great, thanks Niddy

I am pretty sure i signed up online though, although cannot be sure. We will wait and see what happens

I will be signing up to AAD+ soon

Thanks

Brussel

Comment

Hi guys

I still haven't got my CCA from Nationwide, and they have now sent a default notice. I fully expect them to provide an enforceable agreement, so can i really expect to ignore these guys for the next 6 years without any CCJ or other nonsense? Would it be advisable to make an arrangement with the ones that will be able to enforce?

Thanks
                              Brussel
                              Hi guys

Can anyone advise on the above please? Are Nationwide a litigious bunch usually? Anyone else had any experience with them?

Thanks

Brussel

Comment

Unfortunately you cant second guess them! Wait until they send a CCA and then decide on the next steps.Whilst they haven't sent the CCA they can't enforce. Don't remind them; an enforceable agreement may also have flaws in other documents

Comment

Working...
                                X