GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hereford Vets UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hereford Vets UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HerefordVet View Post

Type of account (credit card/loan) credit card
    Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) Yes
    Approx balance £1590
    Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) Cant remember but guess at 2013
    Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying
    Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) with 1st credit
    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Mark & Spencer

22nd Feb CCA sent to 1st Credit and LBA to Judge & priestley
    6th June 2017 information from 1st Credit on the account in response. Nothing yet returned.
    12th July Letter from 1st Credit advising they have heard nothing from me or third party and have 14 days to respond.
    Anyone advice my next steps please??
    Letter from 1st Credit legal Department deciding not to issue litigation proceedings 7th Sept 2017
    Letter from 1st Credit offering payment match reduce balance by 30% 29th Jan 2018 - ignored
    Passed over to intrum in 2018 and chased various times via statement.
    16/1/19 letter advising that its been passed to Intrum legal Department
    17 January 19 letter from Lester Aldridge - Letter of Claim - referring to Annex 1 and advising it was for a CC opened around 7th Feb 2007. Should I asked for a written copy of the agreement as it says? Or ignore?

Have you received any response to your CCA Request sent to 1st Credit in February 2017?

If not then you can tick Box D on the Letter Before Claim response form stating that you dispute the debt due to non-compliance with your s77-79 CCA Request.

Di

Comment

• Dianna, would you do anything after this response or just wait?

14 Feb 2019 Reply from Intrum Legal Department - They have sent Notices of assignment from M&S to 1st Credit, signed copy of my agreement dated 5th Feb 2007, True copy of agreement at the time the account was opened, true copy of the varied terms of the credit agreement in force at the point of default, Statements for the duration of the account, Default notice. they invite to engage with them within 30 days.

Comment

• Anyone had chance to look at this? many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by HerefordVet View Post
          14 Feb 2019 Reply from Intrum Legal Department - They have sent Notices of assignment from M&S to 1st Credit, signed copy of my agreement dated 5th Feb 2007, True copy of agreement at the time the account was opened, true copy of the varied terms of the credit agreement in force at the point of default, Statements for the duration of the account, Default notice. they invite to engage with them within 30 days.

Did you reply to the Letter Before Claim ticking Box D as I suggested?

I'm guessing that's why Intrum sent you those documents and put things on hold for another 30 days. Correct me if I've misunderstood your situation.

If you've been sent a credit agreement (as per your post) then email it to Niddy for an opinion on whether it's enforceable or not using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Did you reply to the Letter Before Claim ticking Box D as I suggested?

I'm guessing that's why Intrum sent you those documents and put things on hold for another 30 days. Correct me if I've misunderstood your situation.

If you've been sent a credit agreement (as per your post) then email it to Niddy for an opinion on whether it's enforceable or not using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Di
            Thanks Di I'll email it Niddy now

Comment

• I've emailed Niddy a copy so await his response thanks again!

Comment

• Is there any update on this situation?

You received a Letter of Claim from Lester Aldridge solicitors in January.

Di

Comment

Working...
                X