GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hereford Vets UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hereford Vets UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hereford Vets UE Diary

I am sure someone will be along soon, if not email Niddy

best of luck with this x
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by HerefordVet View Post
      Back in UK and as they said they did turn up Saturday and as I wasnt in left a Statutory Demand under section 268(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986. Debt for Liquidated Sum Payable Immediately.

The demand is served by the creditor 1st Credit Finance Ltd the creditor claims that you owe the sum of £9300.

Next page the debtor entered into a contract with Bank Of Scotland account number *****

The account was assigned to 1st Credit in Nov 2016

etc etc

This was for a Halifax Card which I havent yet sent a CCA for but assume as I sent 1st Credit one for the M&S card they have jumped onto this?

I took this card out in around 2007 and didnt pay anything to it since around 2011/12 though I am guessing at that.
      Send 1st Credit a s.77-79 CCA Request immediately.

There's a template letter here:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495038

Di

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) credit card
        Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) Yes
        Approx balance £9300
        Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) Cant remember but guess 2013 or earlier
        Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying
        Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) with 1st Credit
        This information is helpful

Can you say when in 2007 you opened the account - could it have been before or after April 2007?

I took this card out in around 2007
        Di

Comment

Done ! Thanks

Comment

Done ! Thanks
            That was quick!

Did you include a £1 postal order for the statutory fee and send it Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (1st Class) so you've got proof of posting?

Di

Comment

I would be guessing but I have a folder from march 2007 which shows which cards I had at that time and this wasn't one of them so I would think it was later that year or even 2008. Though I am really guessing I will check if i have any other information as I may be way out.

Comment

It had a debt of over £8k in August 2009 but I think from memory I applied for this card on 0% and transferred the Virgin Money debt which was high interest so can only say between March 2007 - August 2009

Comment

I have a folder from march 2007 which shows which cards I had at that time and this wasn't one of them so I would think it was later that year or even 2008. Though I am really guessing I will check if i have any other information as I may be way out.
                  Now you need to send a Subject Access Request to Halifax to get the full history of the account.

There's a template letter for that here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495040

Have you kept any paperwork for this account?

Di

Comment

Yes I had the Postal order that Fidelite sent me back and posted Record First Class. Already had the 1st Credit CCA on file for M&S debt so quickly amended.

Comment

I'll send this letter today also and have a look later when home to see if I kept anything though would be slightly surprised.

Comment

have a look later when home to see if I kept anything
                        Do you remember if you had PPI on this credit card account?

Di

Comment

99% sure I never took any PPI out on any of my credit card accounts ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Don't worry. Let us know if and when the SD is served.
                            It was served last Saturday

Di

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              Send 1st Credit a s.77-79 CCA Request immediately.

There's a template letter here:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495038

Di
                              Done ! Thanks

Check on the Royal Mail website to see if your CCA Request has been signed for.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                                It was served last Saturday

Di
                                Thanks. You'll hear from us shortly, if you've not already.

First Credit too hmmmm
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X