GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hereford Vets UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hereford Vets UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hereford Vets UE Diary

Originally posted by HerefordVet View Post
    Di,

I have tried to email you and Jo regards response from 1st credit. Do I just put the info on here ? Not sure whats next?
    Yes, keep everything on your Diary unless legal proceedings are issued then Niddy will refer you back to us

You've dodged a bullet with the Statutory Demand (withdrawn) and you've sent a CCA Request.

As nanna58 said email 1st Credit's response/documents to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk making sure you put your username in the subject bar and include a link to your thread.

Once you know if the CCA is enforceable or not then you the forum will help you with your next step.

If you receive a letter from their solicitors then this forum has a LBA Response letter to send back.

Di

Comment

Di,

Sent over another email as received letter from 1st Credit which Ive emailed copy? Not sure what to do at the moment as I couldn't send over the pack received from halifax as 100's of pages. Not sure if you are receiving my emails?
      Our posts have crossed

Email the CCA to Niddy.

The SAR from Halifax is for reference purposes only at this stage, so no need to send that to anyone. You requested it because you'd been served with a SD.

If they issue a county court claim the SAR information will be necessary to cross-check whether any reconstituted documents produced or statements made are 'honest and accurate'.

However you may want to take a peek at it now to see if what 1st Credit has sent you in response to your s. 77-79 CCA Request is 'consistent' with the contents of your SAR.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
        Our posts have crossed

Email the CCA to Niddy.

The SAR from Halifax is for reference purposes only at this stage, so no need to send that to anyone. You requested it because you'd been served with a SD.

If they issue a county court claim the SAR information will be necessary to cross-check whether any reconstituted documents produced or statements made are 'honest and accurate'.

However you may want to take a peek at it now to see if what 1st Credit has sent you in response to your s. 77-79 CCA Request is 'consistent' with the contents of your SAR.

Di
        Thanks Di i will email it.

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) credit card
          Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) Yes
          Approx balance £4622.01
          Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) Cant remember but guess 2013 or earlier
          Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying
          Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) with Arrow Global Ltd
          Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Virgin Money

Letter received by Capquest 17th February 2017
          There is a settlement available on your account
          Sent over CCA to Capquest 22nd Feb 2017
          Received letter 25th Feb 2017 from Capquest advising they have forwarded my request for documentation to Arrow Global and will send it as soon as they receive it.
          Have you heard nothing more from Arrow or Capquest since the end of February?

Hopefully they're still hunting for the credit agreement which the original creditor hasn't produced (yet).

Di

Comment

I've heard from Capquest saying that they still haven't received the information from the creditor as you say (emailed you letter) - Just received legal letter from 1st Credit Solicitors which I've emailed to you and Niddy. It says 16 days to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post

Drop a email to Niddy at the email at the bottom of his signature, he had a bit to do with first credit and may be able to help.Do not leave any details out it's perfectly secure just make sure you put your user name in the tile box.good luck.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
              Sent over to Niddy

Comment

Our posts have crossed

Email the CCA to Niddy.

Di
                Ive emailed the details from 1st Credit to Niddy and copied you in. I now have a solicitors letter so just awaiting instructions from either Niddy or you?

Comment

I've emailed the details from 1st Credit to Niddy and copied you in. I now have a solicitors letter so just awaiting instructions from either Niddy or you?
                  You've received a letter from solicitors dated 23rd June which requests a response within 16 days (i.e. 9th July).

It says that if you don't respond by that date their "client may issue court proceedings". It doesn't say that they (solicitors) will issue court proceedings without further notice to you. It doesn't read like a Letter Before Action/Claim so see if someone can suggest a forum Template letter you can respond with.

In the meantime you've been sent a credit agreement which you would like checked out before the 9th July. This is for your ex-Halifax account now with 1st Credit.

I'm replying to your PM in this post so the forum stays involved. If you get a claim you can email direct after posting on your thread

Di

Comment

Thanks Di,
                    Yes the credit agreement was from 1st credit from the halifax which relates to the 2 legal letters one from 1st credit Legal dept passing onto Moon Beever and the other from Moon Beever.If someone can advise which is the best template to send them it would be appreciated and i can get it sent out today. Yes you are correct in stating the letter from the solicitor states ;
                    "Our client looks forward to hearing from you and receiving your full response within 16 days (from 23rd june 2017 - 9th July) as specified but if they do not receive the monies due then we are instructed that our client may issue court proceedings for the monies due plus interest and court fees. "

Comment

one from 1st credit Legal dept passing onto Moon Beever and the other from Moon Beever.If someone can advise which is the best template to send them it would be appreciated and i can get it sent out today. Yes you are correct in stating the letter from the solicitor states ;
                      "Our client looks forward to hearing from you and receiving your full response within 16 days (from 23rd june 2017 - 9th July) as specified but if they do not receive the monies due then we are instructed that our client may issue court proceedings for the monies due plus interest and court fees. "
                      Here's a link to the forum's LBA response letter if you think that would be appropriate. The solicitor's letter doesn't read like a Letter before Claim but 1st Credit has already served a Statutory Demand on you (which was withdrawn) for this Halifax debt so they may be gearing themselves up to have another go at legal proceedings >

Click on the template letter called "LBA Response" (obviously )

https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...mplate-letters

Di

Comment

Here's a link to the forum's LBA response letter if you think that would be appropriate. The solicitor's letter doesn't read like a Letter before Claim but 1st Credit has already served a Statutory Demand on you (which was withdrawn) for this Halifax debt so they may be gearing themselves up to have another go at legal proceedings >

Di
                        Thanks Di its appreciated

Comment

Di
                          I assume I am sending this to the solicitors and not 1st credit?

Comment

I assume I am sending this to the solicitors and not 1st credit?
                            Hi

Send it in response to the solicitors' letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

Hi

Send it in response to the solicitors' letter.
                              thank you done that now.

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) credit card
                                Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) Unsure but close
                                Approx balance £7051.18
                                Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) Cant remember but guess 2013 or earlier
                                Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying
                                Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Default
                                Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Link Financial advising 1/6/17 The Coop assigned the debt to Link though owned by ALC5
                                15/11/17 - letter advising from Link they have tried to call regarding account.
                                1/12/17 - Letter received by Link Financial Outsourcing - Statement of account * Nothing sent to these as yet?
                                23/1/18 - letter from Link asking to validate the address - Should I ignore or send anything back?
                                Last edited by HerefordVet; 2 February 2018, 13:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X