GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hereford Vets UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hereford Vets UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hereford Vets UE Diary

Originally posted by HerefordVet View Post
    Letter received today from 1st Credit Legal Dept stating we do not have a payment plan with you in relation to your account.
    Following the recent service of Statutory Demand we write to inform you that we are now in a position to present a bankruptcy petition against you.

Etc etc etc emailed you copy
    I've just seen your latest email.

That letter was sent on the same day as the letter which said the Statutory Demand had been "formally withdrawn" on receipt of your CCA Request.

I hope this is a case of left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

Di

Comment

Following the recent service of Statutory Demand we write to inform you that we are now in a position to present a bankruptcy petition against you.
      No worries Jo Connolly is going to sort this. We've just spoken.

1st Credit may regret they sent you that second letter.

Check your emails.

Di

Comment

It's such a shame we can't be privy to everything
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          Well they've dropped the SD. Like a hot potato - wisely so in our view
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Maybe that's not such a bad thing for now.

Jo has plans.

1st Credit is a member of this forum so best not so say too much at this point http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/m...1st-Credit-Ltd

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...184#post275184

Di

Comment

It was meant with humour! It's the same with all our successes, only those involved can know all the details or our actions would be second guessed by DCAs, solicitors etc.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter received from Halifax stating that I have not signed my request for Subject Access Request and require it signing before they can act and return. If they dont receive the signed request in 1 month they will close the file.

Do I sign and return?

Comment

Hold on , sometimes they may be fishing for a signature .
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

just sign it as it is an official request, a lot of myth over the years about lifting signatures, never proven regarding law/big companies, also do as we do sign with a distinguishing integrated mark that you would recognise that you only used once for the request if it bothers you

Comment

I have always signed with a totally different signature- sometimes other hand and sometimes by someone else and then scanned or taken a photo for my own records.

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) credit card
                        Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) Yes
                        Approx balance £1138
                        Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) Cant remember but guess at 2013
                        Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying
                        Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) with Robinson Way (Due to HPH2 LTD EX TESCO PERSONAL FINANCE LTD)
                        Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Tesco Personal Finance Ltd

Received letter from Robinson Way 11th April with info of account
                        Received letter 20th April 17 Proposed reconnection visit advising Field contact manager going to attend.
                        27th APRIL 17 CCA sent to Robinson Way & Also a right of access letter.
                        17th June 17 - letter from Robinson Way still waiting for details from creditors
                        Last edited by HerefordVet; 26 June 2017, 10:19.

Comment

Di,

I have tried to email you and Jo regards response from 1st credit. Do I just put the info on here ? Not sure whats next?

Comment

Drop a email to Niddy at the email at the bottom of his signature, he had a bit to do with first credit and may be able to help.Do not leave any details out it's perfectly secure just make sure you put your user name in the tile box.good luck.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Di,

I have tried to email you and Jo regards response from 1st credit. Do I just put the info on here ? Not sure whats next?
                              I've replied to your email

Di

Comment

Di,

Sent over another email as received letter from 1st Credit which Ive emailed copy? Not sure what to do at the moment as I couldn't send over the pack received from halifax as 100's of pages. Not sure if you are receiving my emails?

Comment

Working...
                                X