GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Welcome to the forum clueless24
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

See! Told you we're a great bunch here - we all have one goal in common, to fight for OUR rights and help others in a similar situation.

Nobody will judge you on here - no banks, dca's or other scum are allowed - we ban em and their IP

Will post properly, and in reply to your accounts, in morning.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

clueless 24, just wanted to say Hi. Everyone here knows how you feel and believe me there is life 'Before Niddy' which was awful and life after when you can get your life back. It is hard to start with but it does get easier and we are all here for support and help.

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
          Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
          Commenced approx 2006
          Approx balance £8,679.23
          Date last paid 1-3-10 (token £1 since then)
          Arrangement £1 per month
          Status Default
          Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
          4-2-11 Delivered
          18-2-11 Recieved CCA
          Can you use the link in my siggy and email it me please?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
            Approx 2000
            Bal £10,861.91
            Last paid 24-2-10
            Arrangement £1 token
            Status Default
            Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
            4-2-11 Delivered
            9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
            11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
            14-2-11 Delivered
            21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
            If this happens again do not resend the CCA Request - the person acting on the account is who you CCA - if in doubt, post a question and await a reply.....

You can ignore this letter from DLC. They know you're CCAing the OC (Egg) but the fact is, you shouldn't have re-sent the request off. Lesson learned with that one...

When you get the CCA, email it to me please....

Comment

Egg Banking

Loan
              Date commenced approx 2000 topped up in 2005
              Bal £5,297.44
              Last paid Feb 2010
              Arrangement £1 token monthly
              Status Defaulted
              Acc owner Egg Banking / Moorcroft collecting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
              12-2-11 Recieved reply from Moorcroft with returned chq and advised to write direct to egg
              15-2-11 CCA request direct to Egg
              16-2-11 Delivered
              As above - do not re-issue the CCA! In the meantime, ignore this and await a reply....

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                Commenced 2007?
                Bal £2522.17
                Last paid 24-2-10
                Arrangement £1 monthly
                Status default
                Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                4-2-11 Delivered
                9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                Ignore this - await your CCA.

Comment

MBNA

Credit Card
                  Commenced 17-2-07
                  Bal £12,273.59
                  Last paid 5-3-10
                  Arrangement
                  £1 token monthly
                  Status Default
                  Acc owner MBNA

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                  7-2-11 Delivered
                  21-2-11 CCA received
                  As previous, please email me this agreement

Comment

Argos Card Services

Credit Acc
                    Commenced 2004?
                    Bal £2504.77
                    Last paid 01-01-10
                    No arrangement but send £1 token monthly
                    Acc owner
                    Argos Card Services

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                    15-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                    21-2-11 Track and Trace showing as not delivered
                    Sit tight and await your CCA.....

Comment

Direct Home Shopping/Kaliedoscope

Catalogue credit account
                      Commenced 2004?
                      Bal £1740.70
                      Last paid 14-2-10
                      No aggrement but send £1 token monthly
                      Status Default
                      Acc owner Direct Home shopping/ Moorcroft collecting on behalf of DHS

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                      12-2-11 Received letter from Moorcroft dated 9-2-11 advising they have requested CCA from thier clients and will forward on once recieved, All collection activity on hold until documents have been supplied.
                      17-2-11 £1 Chq cashed through bank
                      21-2-11 Track and trace showing as not delivered
                      Just await the CCA

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
                        Commenced 2004?
                        Bal £2182.16
                        Last paid 25-1-10
                        No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
                        Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                        4-2-11 Delivered
                        17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                        Await your CCA

Comment

Hopefully I have included all the information that you require, looks and sounds awful when written down and read out loud, so ashamed. Would appreciate your help and guidance.
                          Thank you
                          Can you also stop all payments for all accounts - do this effective immediately.

Now, time to sit back and simply email me whenever you get a new CCA through. Obviously stick to one email per account and title the email: clueless24 Barclays CCA - obviously replace Barclays with whatever lender it is that sends you the CCA......

Then you come here and post a reply to the diary, advising what they sent and that you've emailed me - then i'll check it when I get round to it....

Comment

Hi Niddy
                            Thank you for your time and the guidance, I will do exactly as you have suggested. Hoping to get scanner sorted this evening i will then be able to e-mail you the information you need. I am amazed at all the kind wishes and support I have recieved, I had been feeling so low and lost and then I found this site, you have no idea how much the help support and advise has meant to me thank you everybody xxx

Comment

Hi Niddy
                              Thank you for your time and the guidance, I will do exactly as you have suggested. Hoping to get scanner sorted this evening i will then be able to e-mail you the information you need.
                              Okies, look forward to seeing them..... fingers crossed yea....?

Comment

Have sent the Egg CCA, you may recall I was unable to send anything through the e-mail CCA route, so have used your direct e-mail address, I hope this is ok, Sorry if I have got it completely wrong, most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing.
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X