GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

as if we would!!!

just trying to work out what was wrong with this one so that we can decide if they need a letter

so can you remember?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      as if we would!!!

just trying to work out what was wrong with this one so that we can decide if they need a letter

so can you remember?
      Barclays? They sent an application but the terms were not relevant to that application - they were generic so the missing PT's would be the appropriate template to send
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Only in a very good way Niddy. I just didn't think to ask why it was UE. I shall hang my head in shame.

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
          Only in a very good way Niddy. I just didn't think to ask why it was UE. I shall hang my head in shame.
          I usually tell you in my email reply - then ask you to update your own diary
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sorted Clueless!!!

Niddy bigbrain remembered

Comment

sorted Clueless!!!

Niddy bigbrain remembered
              Noooo it's just normal with Barclays plus I have my emails as I am still working on some from January

Comment

Thank you Mrs D & Niddy I shall send missing PT template and update my diary.

Comment

Please can someone link me to the Missing PT template I can't find it. Many thanks

Comment

Please can someone link me to the Missing PT template I can't find it. Many thanks
                    Here you go -----> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                      Commenced 2007?
                      Bal £2522.17
                      Last paid 24-2-10
                      Arrangement £1 monthly
                      Status default
                      Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                      4-2-11 Delivered
                      9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                      18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                      26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
                      4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
                      5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
                      12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
                      13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
                      14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
                      23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
                      28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
                      20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
                      20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
                      30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
                      7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
                      13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
                      13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
                      18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
                      19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we recieve the relevent details.
                      24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
                      29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
                      9-3-12 Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment. Please call us to make payment arrangements, we will continue to contact you by phone or letter until we reach an agreement so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
                      I2D send account sold in dispute
                      19-3-12 Letter from MKRR. We have referred the matter to our client for further investigation. Account on hold.
                      23-3-12 Letter from MKRR. You have failed to contact us to agree repayment of this debt call us immediately. Receiving incessant automated voice mails for me to contact them.
                      Will send Telephone harassment template and await further correspondence.
                      5-5-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to your recent communication with our Collections Department, please find enclosed a copy of your statements as requested. Contact us immediately to discuss repayment
                      I2D p373 Ignore wait and see whats next.
                      12-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance, we have not received your offer of payment. We can offer an instalment arrangement call us now, we will still continue to contact you by phone or letter so we would advise you to resolve this matter.
                      I2D send final response UE general template
                      25-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Regardless of our attempts to contact you by letter and phone we have not heard from you. Our team are able to help you settle this account call now.
                      I shall ignore for now.
                      28-6-12 Letter from MKDP. Further to your recent correspondence in regards to your account we have raised your concerns with barclaycard and we have recieved the enclosed information. As verified in the enclosed information you are liable and we will continue with our collection activities. Unfortunately we have not recieved a copy of the credit agreement but this will be sent to you as soon as it is recieved from Barclaycard. Should you remain unhappy with my response refer to the FOS.
                      P400 I2D see what they do next.
                      12-7-12 Letter from MKDP. Thank you for your letter account on hold whilst we investigate.
                      5-11-12 Letter from MKDP Account still on hold whilst we await paperwork from Barclays

12-1-13 Letter from MKDP. Final response enclosing statements of account and copy of signed application form. You are liable and you must pay we will continue with our collection activity. CONTACT US NOW TO AVOID etc.
                      13-1-13 Niddy checked paperwork and says UE ignore for now. Application form recieved missing PT
                      19-2-13 Letter from MKRR Further to our letter offering you help to clear this balance we have not recieved your offer of payment. Contact us immediately to avoid further action.
                      Send missing PT & telephone harrassment
                      6-3-13 Letter from MKDPI write further to your request for a true copy of the credit agreement. please accept this as our final response. I enclose a copy of BC resolution letter dated 14-1-13 (first time I have seen this) BC have fulfilled their obligation under sec78 and we no longer regard your account in dispute. We will continue collection activity we are within our rights to telephone you when you refuse to enter into dialogue but can confirm that all communication will be in writing for 3 months and then reviewed. If your not happy go to the FOS.
                      The copy of the letter MKDP enclosed was a letter that BC sent to me that I have never seen in which it says I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement together with a copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82(1) of the act etc.
                      The full balance is payable now.
                      Should I sit back and await the next move or do I need to respond to them. All help as always is very much appreciated.

Comment

sounds like a load of bollocks, I'd wait and see what they do next

Comment

Thank you Mrs D you have such a lovely way with words I shall await the next move.

Comment

sounds like a load of bollocks, I'd wait and see what they do next
                            Thank you Mrs D you have such a lovely way with words I shall await the next move.
                            You should hear MrsD, when she watches a rugby match ......
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              You should hear MrsD, when she watches a rugby match ......
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                                Commenced 2007?
                                Bal £2522.17
                                Last paid 24-2-10
                                Arrangement £1 monthly
                                Status default
                                Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                                4-2-11 Delivered
                                9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                                18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                                26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
                                4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
                                5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
                                12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
                                13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
                                14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
                                23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
                                28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
                                20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
                                20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
                                30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
                                7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
                                13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
                                13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
                                18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
                                19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we recieve the relevent details.
                                24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
                                29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
                                9-3-12 Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment. Please call us to make payment arrangements, we will continue to contact you by phone or letter until we reach an agreement so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
                                I2D send account sold in dispute
                                19-3-12 Letter from MKRR. We have referred the matter to our client for further investigation. Account on hold.
                                23-3-12 Letter from MKRR. You have failed to contact us to agree repayment of this debt call us immediately. Receiving incessant automated voice mails for me to contact them.
                                Will send Telephone harassment template and await further correspondence.
                                5-5-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to your recent communication with our Collections Department, please find enclosed a copy of your statements as requested. Contact us immediately to discuss repayment
                                I2D p373 Ignore wait and see whats next.
                                12-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance, we have not received your offer of payment. We can offer an instalment arrangement call us now, we will still continue to contact you by phone or letter so we would advise you to resolve this matter.
                                I2D send final response UE general template
                                25-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Regardless of our attempts to contact you by letter and phone we have not heard from you. Our team are able to help you settle this account call now.
                                I shall ignore for now.
                                28-6-12 Letter from MKDP. Further to your recent correspondence in regards to your account we have raised your concerns with barclaycard and we have recieved the enclosed information. As verified in the enclosed information you are liable and we will continue with our collection activities. Unfortunately we have not recieved a copy of the credit agreement but this will be sent to you as soon as it is recieved from Barclaycard. Should you remain unhappy with my response refer to the FOS.
                                P400 I2D see what they do next.
                                12-7-12 Letter from MKDP. Thank you for your letter account on hold whilst we investigate.
                                5-11-12 Letter from MKDP Account still on hold whilst we await paperwork from Barclays

12-1-13 Letter from MKDP. Final response enclosing statements of account and copy of signed application form. You are liable and you must pay we will continue with our collection activity. CONTACT US NOW TO AVOID etc.
                                13-1-13 Niddy checked paperwork and says UE ignore for now. Application form recieved missing PT
                                19-2-13 Letter from MKRR Further to our letter offering you help to clear this balance we have not recieved your offer of payment. Contact us immediately to avoid further action.
                                Send missing PT & telephone harrassment
                                6-3-13 Letter from MKDP I write further to your request for a true copy of the credit agreement. please accept this as our final response. I enclose a copy of BC resolution letter dated 14-1-13 (first time I have seen this) BC have fulfilled their obligation under sec78 and we no longer regard your account in dispute. We will continue collection activity we are within our rights to telephone you when you refuse to enter into dialogue but can confirm that all communication will be in writing for 3 months and then reviewed. If your not happy go to the FOS
                                P439 Await next move
                                8-3-13 Letter from MKRR FINAL NOTICE. You have not taken up our offer of help, and as a legal requirement, we must now inform you that we are instructing our pre-legal department to review your account for further action. They may commence litigation against you which could increase the amount payable due to costs incurred in line with your agreement. we may get a court order, charging order or deduct money from your salary. Contact us immediately.
                                Well I didnt have to wait very long for their next move just 2 days, anyone have any thoughts on what I should do next.

Comment

Working...
                                X