GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Congratulations, good result!

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
      Good news for a change WHOO HOO!!!!!! Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that has helped me through this particular problem but especially to Niddy and In2Deep who have held my hand throughout. One less account to stress and worry about. Many many thanks guys
      Awesome
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

good one Clueless

do you want your name changed to "Clued Up"

Comment

Every little victory adds up. Well done.

Comment

Brilliant....well done

Comment

Awww that's wonderful hun! They don't like it up 'em do they!!

Hope things are improving for you all xxxxx

Comment

Great news well done

Comment

Another kick up the backside for Shop Direct and Lowell's.....
                  Loving it....

Well done to you and for the support given from others to get you to this point
                  Steve

Comment

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
                    Commenced approx 2006
                    Approx balance £8,674.23
                    Date last paid in full 1-3-10 (token £1 03/10 until 09/2010)
                    Arrangement £1 per month ceased 09/2010
                    Status Default
                    Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
                    4-2-11 Delivered
                    18-2-11 Recieved CCA
                    24-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
                    26-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOOO HOO!!!! Have sent CCA query copy doc supplied letter

12-3-11 Recieved response from LTSB have recieved my complaint and have sent it to Brighton Card Customer relations dept, may take 4 weeks to respond..

9-4-11 Letter from SCM Solicitors I am required to pay balance in full within 7 days from the date of the letter (6-4-11) to avoid court proceedings being issued against me. Call them to arrange amicable agreement to pay off debt without the need to instigate etc etc.
                    10-4-11 Send Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation letter, will send special delivery as advised

12-5-11 Received letter from SCM enclosing another CCA with some additional paperwork. In response to my letter of the 10-4-11 as above Will e-mail Niddy for advise
                    16-5-11 Niddy advises sending Enough is Enough letter

30-5-11 Recieved response from SCM Solicitors to enough is enough template. Say's please find enclosed a re-constituted credit agreement together with 2 amendments to the T&C. Please forward your repayment proposals to this office for consideration.
                    20-6-11 Niddy says in breach ignore for time being

22-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owe, please pay the full amount you owe without delay or call us directly to agree an affordable payment plan. We may advise our client to start court action etc.
                    Ignore for now

1-8-11 Letter recieved today dated 1-8-11 from Rob Way. SECURITY TELEMESSAGE Recent actions on your account are giving cause for concern please contact us immediately. Please do not delay
                    I2D ignore for now

12-8-11 Letter received from Rob Way IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is notice about your unpaid account which our client has instructed us to recover.ACT NOW call us without delay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account further action may be taken.
                    13-8-11 Niddy says send Final Responce UE

10-9-11 Letter from LTSB advising they have have complied with CCA and will not correspond further regarding the provision of copy agreements. We have enclosed with this letter a copy of the reconstituted version of your executed agreement and a signed statement of your account. We have satified under section 78 etc. There is no requirment under the CCA to provide you with a copy of the original signed agreement, but not withstanding that fact enclosed a copy of the front page of the original agreement proving your signature the PT would have been validly incorporated into the agreement on the reverse of the enclosed sheet or a seperate sheet. Goes on to quote Ray Watson and debt is enforceable pay up.
                    10-9-11 I2D says ignore for now.

19-9-11 Letter from Rob Way.
                    We refer to your recent letter in which you claim this account is not enforceable. We are satisfied that the documentation provided is sufficient to demonstarate liability and we will not enter into repetetive correspondence regarding this.
                    Your data will continue to be processed in line with the principles of the DPA 1998 and the account will continue to be reported to CRA's where appropriate. If you neglect to make payment to us, further action may be taken against you.We require your payment proposals within 14 days.
                    19-9-11 Niddy says ignore for now

29-9-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required, until it is paid your account will not be closed but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring us today.
                    I2D ignore for now

12-10-11 2 letters today 1 from Rob Way dated 10/10/11 IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION. Your account is still unpaid in spite of previous letters and calls and may now be passed to our solicitor for legal action to be taken. You have 10 days to pay.
                    1 letter from Lloyds TSB dated 7-10-11 If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding we will allocate your payment to the outstanding balance in specific order. Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your outstanding balance. it lists 2 payments £1.00 on the 15-10-10 & £4.00 on the 9-11-10. I was going into hospital and paid £4 for the next 4 months. I had an arrangement of £1pm (ceased payments in Nov 2010) Goes on to say if I have a problem with my aggrement please try to settle it with them first.
                    12-10-11 I2D says ignore the one from Lloyds send Threat by creditor to commence litigation to Rob Way.

24-10-11 Letter from Rob Way We refer to your letter in which I claim this account is UE, they are satisfied they have provided docs to demonstrate liability and will not enter into repetitive correspondence. We require your payment proposals within 14 days or else!!!!
                    P277 Swanfan says ignore for now.

12-11-11 Letter from Horwich Farrelly we may advise our client to commence court action against you as a result of your failure to settle this account. Even at this late stage you can avoid court action by making a payment to us or by making a proposal that you can afford.
                    If I wish to make a proposal please set out a simple statement of your means and any circumstances you wish us to consider. Any queries please call us or our client Robinson Way.
                    P290 I2D ignore for now

9-12-11 Letter from Credit Security Ltd, Debt Enforcement Office, The Old Courthouse, Whitchurch. We have been instructed by our client to recover the o/s debt. Unless there is a valid reason for non payment settlement is required within 7 days.
                    Garlock. send account sold in dispute

24-12-11 Letter from Credit Security Ltd. We acknowledge receipt of your template letter dated the 9/12/11 and would advise you that sending one letter dated 6/12/11 does not amount to continual harassment. In order that we may request a copy Credit Agreement we would appreciate receiving a payment for the sum of £1 payable to LTSB. When repling will you kindly provide full details of your dispute and reason for non payment in order that this matter be resolved without further delay.
                    Niddy. ignore for now

20-6-12 (p389) Letter from Lloyds. As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transfered your Lloyds TSB debt to debt collection agency MOORCROFT group plc. We've instructed Moorcroft to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. please call Moorcroft now to pay.
                    I2D p390 agrees with my thinking and will ignore for now

25-6-12 Letter from Moorcroft. It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the county court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirment even if it is not actually read by you.Payment should be submitted in full within 7 days or contact made with this office immediately. Both our client and we do not wish to take this action but if agreement cannot be reached by the 27/6/12 a claim may be issued by solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client without further notice. We would draw to your attention that if judgement and an order for repayment in full is obtained and remains unpaid, a range of court enforcement options are available to our client and an application for one of these may be considered. Call us today.
                    p396 Send Threat by creditor to commence actions
                    27-6-12 Sent Telephone Harrassment letter to Moorcroft

3-7-12 Letter from Moorcroft. Account on hold whilst they refer to their client

6-7-12 Letter from Moorcroft Compliance Department. Quite a long and what would seem quite a personalised letter regarding the two letters I sent as above on the 25-6 & 27-6-12. First part asks me to prove that I have asked them not to contact me by phone. Second part confirms that account is on hold and even if they havn't complied with the CCA doesnt mean I don't owe it and refer me to a recent OFT press release 'Consumers warned on 'unenforcable debt' claims'. Then quotes S77,78,79 of the CCA1974.
                    With the above in mind we would ask that you provide specific details of any reason why you believe you are not liable for this debt. Account will remain on hold and this will remain the position to allow you the opportunity to respond to this letter, our request for specific information regarding your liability and for us to revert back to you with our clients response. If not happy FOS leaflet enclosed.
                    p407 I2D send Final response UE CCA received.
                    12-7-12 Letter from Lloyds TSB in response to letter sent 25-6-12 to Moorcroft. Sorry you had to complain, We have provided you with a copy that complies with the requirements of the CCA 1974 and the Consumer credit (cancellation notice and copies of documents) regulations 1983, SI 1983/1557 (the regulations). We do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed the purpose is to allow debtors access to their terms and conditions of their CA and providing the debtor with a true copy of the t&c of the agreement we have complied with s78, blah, blah, blah. Turning to your allegations of harassment it is the banks obligation as a responsible lender to advise customers as soon as reasonable that they are in arrears. The bank will give no undertaking not to contact you to ask for payment particularly as your alleged dispute is unfounded. Then quotes Carey. This is our final response you can now go to the FOS.
                    2-8-12 Letter from Moorcroft account on hold whilst we refer to our client.

1-9-12 Letter from Moorcroft. Our client has instructed us to continue to assist in the recovery of this account. Not aware of any dispute, TSB have complied with CCA enclosed a copy of TSB response from 9-7-12. Set up a payment arrangement asap, I&E forms enclosed, Should you believe you are not liable for this account please provide us with specific reasons without this we can't help you and account becomes live again. Account on hold for 14 days till I respond.
                    p432 I shall ignore for now

22-9-12 Letter from Moorcroft. You have not responded to our previous correspondence you now have 28 days to respond if you do not we shall close our file and return the account to Lloyds

5-11-12 Letter from Lloyds we are changing how we pay things (if you have any ppi we will pay it to your account to clear debt first)

3-1-13 Text from IQor asking me to contact them urgently on an important business matter. Ignored

9-1-13 Letter from LTSB we have transferred your account to a DCA IQor to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. Contact them asap to arrange repayment. I shall ignore for now and await contact from Iqor.

11-1-13 Letter from IQor. Your debt has been passed to us for collection. Resolve immediately or we may commence legal action in the county court. We may also instruct a doorstep collector to visit your home.
                    p459 Account sold in dispute letter sent.

23-1-13 Letter from Iqor. Further to your request under the CCA 1974 sec77/78 for a copy of your original agreement we note that we have not recieved the £1 fee and for that reason we have not progressed your request further. Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1 and your request in writing.
                    I think this is in response to Account Sold in Dispute letter I sent on the 11-1-13, should I respond with anything, your help as always is much appreciated.

Comment

I think this is in response to Account Sold in Dispute letter I sent on the 11-1-13, should I respond with anything, your help as always is much appreciated.
                      This is exactly the same situation as the one from earlier in the day on Sos Ad's thread. I'd just send exactly the same letter as I wrote for that one. Just make sure the dates are right, and change the text within the quotes to exactly what is on the letter you've received.

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Starting out

SH

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                        Commenced 2007?
                        Bal £2522.17
                        Last paid 24-2-10
                        Arrangement £1 monthly
                        Status default
                        Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                        4-2-11 Delivered
                        9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                        18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                        26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
                        4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
                        5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
                        12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
                        13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
                        14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
                        23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
                        28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
                        20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
                        20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
                        30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
                        7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
                        13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
                        13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
                        18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
                        19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we recieve the relevent details.
                        24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
                        29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
                        9-3-12 Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment. Please call us to make payment arrangements, we will continue to contact you by phone or letter until we reach an agreement so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
                        I2D send account sold in dispute
                        19-3-12 Letter from MKRR. We have referred the matter to our client for further investigation. Account on hold.
                        23-3-12 Letter from MKRR. You have failed to contact us to agree repayment of this debt call us immediately. Receiving incessant automated voice mails for me to contact them.
                        Will send Telephone harassment template and await further correspondence.
                        5-5-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to your recent communication with our Collections Department, please find enclosed a copy of your statements as requested. Contact us immediately to discuss repayment
                        I2D p373 Ignore wait and see whats next.
                        12-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance, we have not received your offer of payment. We can offer an instalment arrangement call us now, we will still continue to contact you by phone or letter so we would advise you to resolve this matter.
                        I2D send final response UE general template
                        25-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Regardless of our attempts to contact you by letter and phone we have not heard from you. Our team are able to help you settle this account call now.
                        I shall ignore for now.
                        28-6-12 Letter from MKDP. Further to your recent correspondence in regards to your account we have raised your concerns with barclaycard and we have recieved the enclosed information. As verified in the enclosed information you are liable and we will continue with our collection activities. Unfortunately we have not recieved a copy of the credit agreement but this will be sent to you as soon as it is recieved from Barclaycard. Should you remain unhappy with my response refer to the FOS.
                        P400 I2D see what they do next.
                        12-7-12 Letter from MKDP. Thank you for your letter account on hold whilst we investigate.
                        5-11-12 Letter from MKDP Account still on hold whilst we await paperwork from Barclays

12-1-13 Letter from MKDP. Final response enclosing statements of account and copy of signed application form. You are liable and you must pay we will continue with our collection activity. CONTACT US NOW TO AVOID etc.
                        13-1-13 Niddy checked paperwork and says UE ignore for now
                        19-2-13 Letter from MKRR Further to our letter offering you help to clear this balance we have not recieved your offer of payment. Contact us immediately to avoid further action.
                        Any thoughts on how, or if I should respond please?

Comment

why was it UE?

Comment

I think it is too stupid to respond to. If you were going to respond, it would be a Missing Prescribed Terms or Application Form Received letter, but I would wait for the next threat and absorb more time before sending it.

SH

Comment

Sorry Mrs D for not responding to your question sooner. Originally Niddy said it was UE because only T&C were supplied, when I then recieved what looked like an application form Niddy checked it again and said UE ignore for now. Stupidly I didn't ask why (lots of family difficulties going on at the time so just wasn't a priority)
                              SH thank you for your wise words, I shall await further correspondence.

Comment

Sorry Mrs D for not responding to your question sooner. Originally Niddy said it was UE because only T&C were supplied, when I then recieved what looked like an application form Niddy checked it again and said UE ignore for now. Stupidly I didn't ask why (lots of family difficulties going on at the time so just wasn't a priority)
                                SH thank you for your wise words, I shall await further correspondence.
                                talking about me behind my back are we

Ok, what's up...?
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X