GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FiscalFool's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FiscalFool's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary

Niiiiiiid ... I know I'm considering BR but could you review the above and let me know if I need to rebut any of these with a letter?

Ta dude & & =
    "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary - and General Journal!

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
      ... it seems they have responded to my letter which mentioned that they were quoting one account but talking about another ... by serving me with a Default. I guess they've realised that the Cahoot account isn't enforcable and getting ready to palm it off to a DCA.
      Just ignore this matey. But keep the envelope and write the date received on it.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

... Barclaycard responding to my letter "Failure to Accept UE", and stating that none of my points are valid.
        Irrelevant nonsense. Ignore.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

... It seems that Cabot have not received the CCA from Barclaycard despite asking several times. Shall I just ignore until I get anything else?
          yep await the cca. It's until they issue it

Comment

Oh, in other news ... my ex has struck up a new relationship, got pregnant within a month of knowing him ... and has just had the baby. So, unluckily for me, she now loses her Tax Credits, and I have half nursery fees again!! Grrr.
            Why, if she with a new fella let him pay!! Sorry sounds harsh but come on!!

Comment

Niiiiiiid ... I know I'm considering BR but could you review the above and let me know if I need to rebut any of these with a letter?

Ta dude & & =
              Sorry mate. Your pm done the prompt trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Why, if she with a new fella let him pay!! Sorry sounds harsh but come on!!
                Ah well I don't pay any maintenance since I have him 50% of his time. Thus I provide clothes for him and pay half of his remaining nursery costs.

She was living with her mother and thus getting tax credits ... but has now moved in with a fella and thus she loses her tax credits, which paid for nursery. Thus my nursery costs increase.

Comment

Sorry mate. Your pm done the prompt trick.
                  hehe cheers, I know you're busy, hence I left it a while. I guess it must have disappeared from the "new posts" list

Comment

Ah well I don't pay any maintenance since I have him 50% of his time. Thus I provide clothes for him and pay half of his remaining nursery costs.

She was living with her mother and thus getting tax credits ... but has now moved in with a fella and thus she loses her tax credits, which paid for nursery. Thus my nursery costs increase.
                    So her new fella earns £50k + then? If not you'll still be entitled surely? Obv you know your own stuff - just shitty sometimes, how the system works.

Comment

So her new fella earns £50k + then? If not you'll still be entitled surely? Obv you know your own stuff - just shitty sometimes, how the system works.
                      Yup I'd guess so, he's IT @ a bank ... high level unixy stuff I think.

Exactly, shitty system. Likewise I'd love my new partner to move in with her daughter. But she (and her daughter) currently live with her mom, therefore she gets Tax Credits and Child Tax Credits equating to about £5-600 a month. She would lose that if she moved in with me. Annoying how the system expects me to take the shortfall for providing a roof over someones head, yet living with her mother, she can get those allowances.

I've worked out my new OH's budget and told her that she is about £100 short a month of being able to move in. That's with me paying the increase in council tax, utilities etc. I'm just expecting her to cover her own bills, her daughters clubs etc, and contribute to the food bill.

The only way she could move in is if I paid the entire food bill, but then she would be very tight each month ... to hardly make it worthwhile. Frustrating, very frustrating.

Comment

Yup I'd guess so, he's IT @ a bank ... high level unixy stuff I think.

Exactly, shitty system. Likewise I'd love my new partner to move in with her daughter. But she (and her daughter) currently live with her mom, therefore she gets Tax Credits and Child Tax Credits equating to about £5-600 a month. She would lose that if she moved in with me. Annoying how the system expects me to take the shortfall for providing a roof over someones head, yet living with her mother, she can get those allowances.

I've worked out my new OH's budget and told her that she is about £100 short a month of being able to move in. That's with me paying the increase in council tax, utilities etc. I'm just expecting her to cover her own bills, her daughters clubs etc, and contribute to the food bill.

The only way she could move in is if I paid the entire food bill, but then she would be very tight each month ... to hardly make it worthwhile. Frustrating, very frustrating.
                        Golly, what ever happened to love lads? I would never even consider counting the financial cost of living with the man of my dreams. Form a queue here boys !

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          Golly, what ever happened to love lads? I would never even consider counting the financial cost of living with the man of my dreams. Form a queue here boys !
                          After being wiped clean by two successive women, I'm still allowed to be loving and romantic ... but just somewhat cautious about not ending up in a bigger mess than I already am

My reason for doing a budget was to make sure that we could make ends meet.

Comment

My reason for doing a budget was to make sure that we could make ends meet.
                            Wise words, its not like splitting hairs, more like affordability as sometimes it is better to be apart, financially, than be together - that's the silly side of our welfare system mind!

Best of luck, keep us updated with developments on your diary

Comment

Working...
                            X