GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spud's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spud's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok

So massive apologies for not updating this ( or indeed being here much recently)........I need to change that and hopefully I should be able to now

In short - You are correct Di, Last payment I have recorded was Jan 2013

Original CCA request turned up an application form that was not completely clear - thats it - So was deemed UE by Niddy

Recent (Same) application form copy received but with some variation terms?????

Sent a copy to Niddy - Who advised to send Missing PT's letter - Which was promptly sent

A couple of letters since - Just addressing my complaint ( Missing PT's) and the account will now be passed back into the collections progress ( And potentially reviewed for legal action)

Diary entry for the Tesco account has been updated a couple of posts back ( post no 387) - Colour's to follow !!!!
    Last edited by Spud; 22 June 2018, 12:20.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spud View Post

You are correct Di, Last payment I have recorded was Jan 2013

Original CCA request turned up an application form that was not completely clear - thats it - So was deemed UE by Niddy

Recent (Same) application form copy received but with some variation terms?????

Sent a copy to Niddy - Who advised to send Missing PT's letter - Which was promptly sent

A couple of letters since - Just addressing my complaint ( Missing PT's) and the account will now be passed back into the collections progress ( And potentially reviewed for legal action)

From what you say you're seven months away from this debt being Statute Barred based on last payment being January 2013. Cabot may know that too which may be why your file has been singled out for attention.

The important thing is not to say/do anything now which could damage your case if they do decide to issue a claim in future. Don't help them to remedy any flaws in advance.

If Cabot decide to go for it they will instruct solicitors, typically Mortimer Clarke, Restons or Shoosmiths. The solicitors will contact you direct and should send a Letter Before Claim giving you 30 days to react before issuing a claim. That will be the time to throw them a curved ball if necessary.

I've replied to your email

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
        The important thing is not to say/do anything now which could damage your case if they do decide to issue a claim in future. Don't help them to remedy any flaws in advance.
        Thank you Di

Believe me........I have no intention of doing that
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Lloyds Tsb Credit Card

Start: Nov 1997
          Balance: £12000
          Last Full Payment: Nov 2011
          Present: Not making payments
          Status: Defaulted, Firmly on the Debt collectors merrygo-round

Jan 20th
          Change in circumstances letter sent – token Payments
          Jan 31st
          Arrears letter received
          Feb 22nd
          Please freeze interest and token payment sent
          Feb 29th
          Arrears letter received
          March 19th
          Confirmation of circumstances letter received
          March 21st
          CCA request letter sent
          March 23rd – Received 27th
          Default Notice issued – Not enough time to rectify
          March 28th
          CCA reply received – Total recon with wrong address for period ect
          April 2nd
          Missing prescribed terms letter sent
          April 5th
          April 23rd
          MHA Collections – Cannot accept your token payments ect
          April 25th
          SCM Solicitors – Pay within 14 days or Court proceedings Threat ‘O’ Gram
          May 17th
          Contact only in writing and token payment sent
          May 18th
          Formal Complaint – Harassment by Telephone
          May 29th
          SCM Solicitors – Pay arrears or court Threat ‘o’ Gram
          May 30th
          Formal complaint Acknowledgement letter
          June 19th
          MHA Collections – Reduced payment offer - £309 P.C.M – Yeah right!
          June 19th
          June 27th
          MHA Collections Income/Expenditure request – Cannot accept token payments
          July 5th
          Copy of application form received with some terms
          July 18th
          Please freeze interest letter and token payment sent
          July 27th
          BLS Collections – Introduction & threat of home visit letter
          August 17th
          BLS – Contact us – possibility of repaying on reduced payments
          August 20th
          Please freeze interest/Contact by phone and token payment sent
          August 28th
          BLS – Essential that I phone BLS today….. I did’nt !!!!
          Sept 11th
          BLS – A “personal visit may be required” letter
          Sept 20th
          Contact only by letter and token payment sent
          Sept 26th
          BLS – Contact us within 14 days or force us to commence legal action…
          Oct 22nd
          SCM Solicitors – Pay balance within 7 days to avoid court proceedings
          Oct 22nd
          Contact by letter only and token payment sent
          Nov 17th
          Nov 23rd
          SCM Solicitors – Cannot accept token payments letter
          Dec 18th
          Token payment sent

Jan 8th
          SCM Solicitors – Tried to contact me without success – Would I give them a call? Letter
          Jan 21st
          Token payment sent
          Feb 6th
          CCA Emailed to Niddy - Niddy says
          Feb 21st
          SCM – Unable to accept token payments letter
          April 25th
          Your account has been allocated to Wescot – Very poor quality letter - Suspicious
          May 3rd
          Wescot Hello letter
          May 12th
          Wescot – Final Notice letter
          May 13th
          Letter to Lloyds checking April 25th letter was genuine
          May 22nd
          Wescot - Reduced settlememt offer - Call us to see
          June 8th
          This debt will not go away letter
          June 19th
          Threat of doorstep recovery letter
          June 25th
          Modified "prove it letter sent" to Wescot
          June 25th
          Formal complaint to Lloyds - Harassment by telephone
          June 29th
          Wescot - We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute letter
          July 9th
          Wescot - Our client ( Lloyds Tsb) have advised that given the age of the account a copy agreement is not available letter, PS still pay us!!!!
          July 23rd
          Reply from Lloyds TSB regarding complaint - We will remove Telephone numbers
          Sept 9th
          Lloyds Tsb letter - Account assigned to Moorcroft for collection
          Sept 11th
          Moorcroft introduction letter
          Sept 23rd
          Moorcroft possible further action letter
          Sept 30th
          Prove it / Telephone harassment/ No CCA letter sent to Moorcroft
          October 4th
          Moorcroft letter - We have been instructed to collect - Know of no reason for non payment letter
          October 7th
          Telephone harassment letter sent to Moorcroft
          October 13th
          Moorcroft letter - Contacting Lloyds Tsb regarding your quiry - No CCA received
          November 9th
          Letter from Lloyds Bank - Thankyou for your complaint - Please give us a call ( No account number on letter ect)
          November 14th
          Letter to Lloyds Bank - No telephone calls and which account does this refer to ect
          November 15th
          Please contact us so we can discuss your complaint ( Crossed in post)
          November 26th
          Received another CCA from a Card upgrade and half a rainforest of old statements from Lloyds - This is missing prescribed terms and terms and conditions do not match ect - Niddy confirmed still 100%
          December 9th
          Letter to Lloyds Bank - Asking for clarification for what exactly has been sent to me on Nov 26th - As there were so many papers

January 23rd
          Letter from Lloyds Bank - Confirming that they will only contact me in writing
          March 11th
          Letter from Moorcroft - Important information - Possible further action ( Gave me 2-3 days to reply before action)
          March 14th
          Letter to Moorcroft - Official complaint - Sending unfair requests/threats with no time for compliance
          March 25th
          Latter from Moorcroft - Thank you for your complaint - The account is now closed on our systems
          March 29th
          Letter from Lloyds bank - We are transferring the account to Robinson way
          April 4th
          Letter from Robinson Way - Welcome letter
          April 5th
          Letter from Moorcroft - Reply to my complaint
          May 2nd
          Letter from Robinson Way - Account remains unpaid letter
          May 12th
          Letter to Robinson Way - Prove it letter
          May 12th
          Letter to Moorcroft - Further letter of complaint ( Ongoing complaint they still have not addressed)
          May 23rd
          Letter from Robinson Way - Thank you for your complaint - We will stop collection activity
          July 7th
          Letter from Robinson Way - The account remains unpaid letter and you have not been in contact
          July 7th
          Statement letter from Lloyds Bank
          August 27th
          Letter to Robinson Way - Official Complaint - Unfair collection activities

June 4th
          Statement letter from Lloyds Bank
          July 20th
          Letter from Cabot - We have recently bought your account
          July 22nd
          Letter from Lloyds Bank - We have sold your account to Cabot
          September 10th
          Letter from Cabot - Introduction letter
          September 21st
          Letter from Cabot - We have been unable to gain your committment to pay
          October 5th
          Letter from Cabot - As you have not contacted us - Your account may be reviewed for legal action
          October 7th
          Letter to cabot - Account in dispute and telephone harassment letter
          October 8th
          Letter from Cabot - Payment offer letter from Cabot

May 8th
          Letter from Cabot - We have received your CCA request ( I have not made a CCA request ??)
          May 16th
          Letter from Cabot - An update on my request - We have not heard back from the original lender
          December 8th
          Letter from Cabot - Sent some terms and conditions

Diary entry for this account up to date

I have lost the colours for the sent/Received letters - I will update the colours when I am able to make it easier to read
          Last edited by Spud; 11 December 2018, 12:59.

Comment

Working...
          X