GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

OK, I'll get someone to check it for you

Comment

Thank you
      The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
      He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Hi rhinoman, I can't find your name as a member on our Main Forum (Templates home), Niddy checks all new registrations himself and will be around more this weekend, Elsa has flagged it up in the meantime do bear with us and please read this thread too -- > Accessing Our New Templates

Best wishes
        IF
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
          Thanks for your reply Plan B . I think I have carried out the instructions to gain access to templates correctly, but still cannot access them.

Regards
          You have not clicked the activation email; basically

I have manually added you - you can login fine now.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi
            Still can't log in!!
            Plases Help
            Regards
            Rhinoman

Comment

Hi
              Still can't log in!!
              Plases Help
              Regards
              Rhinoman

OK rhinoman, you are a member there now, whilst you are still logged in here go to our main site — > http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/

Then scroll down to the right hand side, you then enter your login details for the 'main site', remember to tick the box so you don't get logged out

Click image for larger version

Name:	Log in Main Site.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	1401484

Comment

"Oops! It looks like something went wrong. Please try again."

Sorry this is the message I keep getting

Comment

I will flag this up for Niddy as I'm not sure what is going wrong, he'll be back at the weekend is that OK?

Comment

That indicates an incorrect username or password normally.

Click on the "forgot your username" and/or "forgot your password" to see if you can sort it.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

........also rhinoman, I've just checked members on our main site (where the template letters are) and I've noticed your name is different, over there your 'R' is a capital letter (Rhinoman) this would also give you the please try again message....

Comment

Still can't login have tried both varieties capital no capital still no luck. Also tried to reminder of username and password, but doesn't recognise my email address.

Comment

Still can't login have tried both varieties capital no capital still no luck. Also tried to reminder of username and password, but doesn't recognise my email address.
                          Lets see what Nid says at the weekend as I am totally stumped as what to suggest now

Comment

Hi Rhinoman - 2yrs later I guess you're all debt free now?

Hope you're keeping well.
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X