GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shineon UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shineon UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shineon View Post
    hi Di thanks again for reply, regarding cca for aqua, looks like it was linked to this one at start, but not looking like it got delivered. So not got a cca to check.

Thank you for the way you diplomatically pointed out that you did send a CCA Request to Aqua which is something I missed in your historical post on this thread

It appears that they acknowledged (albeit in a tacit way) the CCA Request by returning your £1 cheque. You say they said they did that because they didn't recognise the reference number so there may be some ambiguity argument there.

However since you've sensibly not had that conversation with Cabot maybe now would be a good time to send them a CCA Request before things get out of hand. Sometimes it can be a case of "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" as they say.

Then we can decide how best to reply to Mortimer Clarke's Letter of Claim.

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Thank you for the way you diplomatically pointed out that you did send a CCA Request to Aqua which is something I missed in your historical post on this thread

It appears that they acknowledged (albeit in a tacit way) the CCA Request by returning your £1 cheque. You say they said they did that because they didn't recognise the reference number so there may be some ambiguity argument there.

However since you've sensibly not had that conversation with Cabot maybe now would be a good time to send them a CCA Request before things get out of hand. Sometimes it can be a case of "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" as they say.

Then we can decide how best to reply to Mortimer Clarke's Letter of Claim.

Di
      Great thanks, will get a cca request of to aqua also.... lovely thanks for your help.

Comment

• Thankyou, is there a template for SAR also please.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk

I think that’s the forum template for a CCA Request once a county court claim has been served which is not the case with Shineon thankfully.

There’s another template somewhere for a standard CCA Request but I can’t link to it from my phone (I’ll try to do that from my computer tomorrow).

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by PlanB View Post

I think that’s the forum template for a CCA Request once a county court claim has been served which is not the case with Shineon thankfully.

There’s another template somewhere for a standard CCA Request but I can’t link to it from my phone (I’ll try to do that from my computer tomorrow).

Di
            ok, great
            Is this the one
            https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum_c...%20Request.doc

thanks

Comment

Yes, that’s the one

Di

Comment

• Cca to Lowell , Cabot and sar to Vanquis all received, thank goodness and receipts printed off.

Comment

Cca to Lowell , Cabot and sar to Vanquis all received, thank goodness and receipts printed off.

Good.

Now you need to reply to the Letters of Claim ticking Box D to say that you dispute the debt and why. And then Box I to request documents.

Normally I would suggest that you do this after 12 working days from sending your CCA Request but the postal system has delay issues (to say the least!) due to Covid-19 and you mustn't miss the deadline or they will issue a claim.

Do that now.

Post on your thread to get help with this next stage if you are unsure.

Di

Comment

VANQUIS BANK

Husband
                    Balance: £1076.00
                    Start Date: 03/05/2015
                    Last payment: DMP March 2018
                    Original Lender: Vanquis Cr Card

21/03/2018 - CCA sent
                    28/03/2018 - CCA recieved will send for checking.
                    checked, and maybe UE not 100%
                    27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                    28/05/2018 letter from Vanquis, advising no longer on DMP and interest and charges due to resume in 30 days
                    28/05/2018 letter from Vanquis, a/c over limit, can pay if an oversight ( nope )
                    26/06/2018 letter saying no payment recieved , please call
                    05/06/2018 monthly statement from vanquis
                    06/06/2018. A/c remains overdue letter from vanquis
                    29/06/2918 a/c overdue letter
                    19/07/2018 pending notice of default letter.
                    28/07/2018 monthly overdue statement
                    08/08/2018 Notice of Default letter
                    22/08/2018 Please contact letter from Vanquis
                    28/08/2018 Monthly Statement
                    01/11/2018 Monthly Statement
                    27.11.18 monthly statement.
                    02/08/2019 letter rob way - what can you afford to pay
                    15/08/2019 letter from Rob Way , we are authorised to negotiate payment plan.
                    31/08/19 statement from vanquis.
                    31/08/2919 letter rob way to arrange a payment plan.
                    23/09/2019 letter rob way - reduced settlement offer.
                    10/10/2019 letter from rob way to sort payment.
                    29.08.20 vanquis statement
                    19.10.20 letter Lowell , bought account, NOA letter enclosed from vanquis.
                    04.11.20 letter Lowell, payment due
                    18.11.20 letter Lowell, overdue account
                    30.11.20 letter Lowell, overdue account
                    18.12.20 letter Lowell, pre legal assessment
                    03.01.21 letter Lowell, pre legal assessment, 20% discount.
                    19.01.21 letter Lowell, pre legal assessment, we may instruct solicitor, still offering 20% discount.
                    23.02.21 letter from Lucas , ac overdue, Lowell portfolio 1 have instructed them, contact in 10 days or will refer to their sols to commence legal action. Also letter enclosed saying Overdales legal Ltd have changed name to Lucas cr services. Also enclosed letter headed Lowell saying sent to Lucas and to contact them.
                    15.04.21 Overdales sols letter of claim dated 13.04.21, 30 days to reply.
                    22/04/21 cca sent to Lowell.
                    22/04/21 SAR sent to Vanquis.
                    Thanks Di, ok so ticked box D and I for this one, what should I put for disputing and what docs to ask for, on overdales L.O.C they say N.O.A has previously been given but shine no light on any other docs they may be holding,, thankyou soo soo much,, x

Comment

Thanks all for kind words.
                      have just found another to add to my (growing) list
                      will put here, don't know how to move it to top of my diary - hope this is ok

AQUA MASTECARD
                      Mine

Balance: £1370.00
                      Start Date: 24/03/2016
                      Last Payment : DMP March 2018
                      Date Assugned : 11/07/2017
                      Current DCA : Cabot Finacial UK Limited

15/03/2018 letter from Cabot - we would like to help you close your account - offering pay £412.39 for f and f settlement - dated envelope and filed away.
                      21/03/2018 - CCA sent
                      27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                      15/06/2018 LETTER from Cabot, 14 day hold for me to sort a new payment plan, as Dmp cancelled. Current creditor on letter states CABOT FINANCIAL UK LIMITED.
                      13/07/2018 Statement for last 6 months.
                      19/07/2018 letter to set up payments, Cabot financial uk limited as current creditor
                      14/08/2018 Letter to set up payments from cabot financial.
                      22/09/2018 Letter from Cabot , set up payment , a/c will be relieved for legal action.
                      06.10.18 letter Cabot potential legal action.
                      10.10.18 letter Cabot potential legal action.
                      06.12.18 letter Cabot, potential legal action.
                      07/01/2019 letter potential legal action, not heard from you.
                      07.02.19 letter Cabot, potential legal action.
                      11/03/2019letter Cabot potential legal action
                      13/04/2019 letter from Cabot outstanding balance potential legal action.
                      15.05.2019 letter Cabot, potential legal action.
                      19/06/2019 letter Cabot - outstanding balance potential legal action.
                      02/08/2019 letter Cabot - statement last six months Says owner is CABIT FINANCIAL ( EUROPE ) LIMITED
                      18/07/2019 letter Cabot - potential legal action.
                      19/08/2019 letter from Cabot outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      21/09/2019 letter from Cabot, potential legal action.
                      24/10/2019 letter from Cabot , outstanding balance, potential legal action .
                      23.11.2019 Cabot letter, outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      28.12.2019 Cabot letter outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      26.01.2020 Cabot letter outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      25.02.2020 Cabot letter outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      20.03.2020 Cabot letter outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      01.5.2020 Cabot letter outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      02.06.2020 Cabot letter outstanding balance, potential legal action.
                      12.02.21 Cabot, Aqua statement
                      22.02.2021 Cabot letter, your ac has been selected for legal action.
                      05.03.2021 Cabot letter, 21 days to avoid legal action.
                      22.03.21 Cabot letter, 7 days and will pass to sols.
                      10.04.21 Mortimer Clarke letter of claim dated 06.04.21, 30 days to reply.
                      21.04.21 Cca sent to Cabot.
                      23. 04.21 cca received , receipt printed.
                      Hi Di, this one also ticked D and I, just need help with why disputing and what docs wanting please, Mortimer say they have dates of agreement and dates of assignment....again thankyou

Comment

• I would suggest you ask for

The agreement
                        The default notice
                        The termination notice
                        The Notice of assignment
                        The deed of assignment
                        A full statement of account

This is what is asked for in the template letter posted

Remember this is on top of the CCA request you have sent
                        free template letters This new section is where we'll give members some template letters, without the need for having to subscribe to AAD+. The templates within

Comment

• Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
                          I would suggest you ask for

The agreement
                          The default notice
                          The termination notice
                          The Notice of assignment
                          The deed of assignment
                          A full statement of account

This is what is asked for in the template letter posted

Remember this is on top of the CCA request you have sent
                          thanks Mr W,,,I will put this in Box I,, and on box D , I dispute .......shall I put,,, requiring additional documents ..or do you have better suggestion please,,, and Thankyou all xx

Comment

• I think this is a pretty standard response to a letter of claim. As MC are part of Cabot then I don't see why you need to explicitly say you are waiting for a CCA response as they should know this.I would get this sent ASAP.

Have you sent a SAR to AQUA- if not I would wait until the 30 days for the letter of claim are nearly up and then send one - it might show if Cabot have asked for the agreement or if and when the account was defaulted or assigned - when I sent my SAR there was a 6 day gap between the OC saying it had been sold and the debt purchaser saying they had bought it so we asked who had owed it before (although that question never got tested as there was no default notice).

Comment

VANQUIS BANK

Husband
                              Balance: £1076.00
                              Start Date: 03/05/2015
                              Last payment: DMP March 2018
                              Original Lender: Vanquis Cr Card

21/03/2018 - CCA sent
                              28/03/2018 - CCA recieved will send for checking.
                              checked, and maybe UE not 100%
                              27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                              28/05/2018 letter from Vanquis, advising no longer on DMP and interest and charges due to resume in 30 days
                              28/05/2018 letter from Vanquis, a/c over limit, can pay if an oversight ( nope )
                              26/06/2018 letter saying no payment recieved , please call
                              05/06/2018 monthly statement from vanquis
                              06/06/2018. A/c remains overdue letter from vanquis
                              29/06/2918 a/c overdue letter
                              19/07/2018 pending notice of default letter.
                              28/07/2018 monthly overdue statement
                              08/08/2018 Notice of Default letter
                              22/08/2018 Please contact letter from Vanquis
                              28/08/2018 Monthly Statement
                              01/11/2018 Monthly Statement
                              27.11.18 monthly statement.
                              02/08/2019 letter rob way - what can you afford to pay
                              15/08/2019 letter from Rob Way , we are authorised to negotiate payment plan.
                              31/08/19 statement from vanquis.
                              31/08/2919 letter rob way to arrange a payment plan.
                              23/09/2019 letter rob way - reduced settlement offer.
                              10/10/2019 letter from rob way to sort payment.
                              29.08.20 vanquis statement
                              19.10.20 letter Lowell , bought account, NOA letter enclosed from vanquis.
                              04.11.20 letter Lowell, payment due
                              18.11.20 letter Lowell, overdue account
                              30.11.20 letter Lowell, overdue account
                              18.12.20 letter Lowell, pre legal assessment
                              03.01.21 letter Lowell, pre legal assessment, 20% discount.
                              19.01.21 letter Lowell, pre legal assessment, we may instruct solicitor, still offering 20% discount.
                              23.02.21 letter from Lucas , ac overdue, Lowell portfolio 1 have instructed them, contact in 10 days or will refer to their sols to commence legal action. Also letter enclosed saying Overdales legal Ltd have changed name to Lucas cr services. Also enclosed letter headed Lowell saying sent to Lucas and to contact them.
                              15.04.21 Overdales sols letter of claim dated 13.04.21, 30 days to reply.
                              22/04/21 cca sent to Lowell.
                              22/04/21 SAR sent to Vanquis.
                              28/04/21 Letter of claim sent signed for post to overdales.
                              30/04/21 letter of claim signed for received by overdales today.
                              06/05/21 £1.00 cheque cashed though bank account,
                              06/05/21 letter Vanquis re SAR, they will respond but need D.O.B, so will get this sent off.
                              11/05/21 letter Overdales, confirming what they know, date opened and last payment, they are seeking asked docs from original creditor, and to note No further action until response has been received.
                              thanks all xx letter from overdales,regarding the pro action protocol form, they are seeking the papers I requested and no further action to be taken until these become available xx happy days here to no finding those xx

Comment

thanks all xx letter from overdales,regarding the pro action protocol form, they are seeking the papers I requested and no further action to be taken until these become available xx happy days here to no finding those xx
                                That is great news. If nothing else it gives you breathing space. Lets hope that Vanquis will be unable or unwilling to retrieve the documents.

Comment

Working...
                                X