GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shineon UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shineon UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a word with Diana Mayhew as you have received the court form N1 di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk or by telephoning 0330 053 9340. Our initial advice is always free.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      have a word with Diana Mayhew as you have received the court form N1 di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk or by telephoning 0330 053 9340. Our initial advice is always free.
      Thankyou, will get it photographed and msg this afternoon/evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shineon View Post
        VODAFONE UK (phone contract)
        PASTDUE CREDIT SOLUTIONS

Husband
        Balance: £564.00
        Start Date:
        Last payment: DMP March 2018 voda says 12 May 2018 ( on letter dated 19/09/2019).
        Original Lender; Vodafone uk
        Account opened : 24/10/2002
        Accound defaulted : they say around July 2016 ( on letter dated 19/09/2019)

12/02/2018 CCA Sent
        20/02/2018 CCA chq cashed on bank statement
        01/03/2018 no response, gone over 12 + 2 days
        01/03/2018 letter recieved from pastdue, investigating with client, a/c on hold till they receive a response
        27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
        27/07/2018 Letter from Advantis saying they have been instructed by Vodafone to contact .
        09/08/2018 without prejudice letter from Advantis offering £80 discount if balance paid in full
        1503.19 letter Vodafone account has been assigned to Lowell with welcome letter from Lowell.
        04.04.19 letter Lowell contact us to make payment.
        17/04/2019 Lowell letter overdue account
        03/05/2019 Lowell letter overdue account
        15/0502019 Lowell pre legal assessment to see if go further
        01/06/2019 Lowell saying looking into pre legal assessment
        27/07/2019 letter from Lowell saying been sent to their solicitors.
        03/08/2019 letter of claim from Lowell.
        30/08/2019 letter of claim form completed and sent back to Lowell (disputing )
        03/09/2019 letter of claim received and signed for by Lowell, dated 02/09/2019 , printed copy iof signed form for my file .
        05/09/2019 filled in Vodafone sar request online.
        12/09/2019 letter from Lowell solicitors a/c suspended while they source further info..
        Lowell solicitors, saying as a telecommunications matter, not covered but CCA and original creditor does not need copy of agreement, therefore unable to supply default notice, they say it's a service agreement and a default notice would not have been issued, they sent some notice of assignments and are requesting statements and activity on account is suspended at the moment --
        21/09/2019 letter from Lowell - saying when account opened, defaulted and last payment date, also 4 statements Jan, April, May and June 2016, and should contact to set up payment arrangement.- failure to contact may result in a claim being issued.
        22/09/2019 SAR request sent recorded and was recieved signed for 24/09/2019, copy of track and trace printed.
        27/09/2019 sar recieved in zip file form via email, re emailed asking to send in post as don't have software to open it.
        02/09/2019 SAR letter recieved from Vodafone in form of CD.
        21/10/2019 SAR recieved in paper form. ( from request done on 05/09/2019)
        16/11/2019 Claim form arrived from County Court.
        20.11.2019 notice of claim from Lowell.
        03.12.2019 notice of pending CCJ
        END OF NOV 2019, site down but spoke to Di and Jerry ( most kind and helpful ) so submitted defence on 29.11.2019 on moneyclaim gov. Defence recieved 02.12.2019 on website.
        05.12.2019 Letter dated 2nd from courts acknowledging receipt of defence, saying Lowell have 28 days , after that the claim will be stayed.
        Lovely to be back xxx had such intesteresting chats with Di and Jerry and really grateful ( lol even though difficult if adults kids around and hiding all this debt xx) So update on this is that I filled defence and the courts have written saying Lowell have 28 days to respond once lapsed the claim will be stayed ( ooh hope soo xx) For now will continue with the festive season xx

Comment

• Good luck.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

PASTDUE CREDIT SOLUTIONS

Husband
            Start Date:
            Last payment: DMP March 2018 voda says 12 May 2018 ( on letter dated 19/09/2019).

12/02/2018 CCA Sent
            01/03/2018 letter recieved from pastdue, investigating with client, a/c on hold till they receive a response
            27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
            27/07/2018 Letter from Advantis saying they have been instructed by Vodafone to contact .
            09/08/2018 without prejudice letter from Advantis offering £80 discount if balance paid in full
            1503.19 letter Vodafone account has been assigned to Lowell with welcome letter from Lowell.
            03/09/2019 letter of claim received and signed for by Lowell, dated 02/09/2019 , printed copy iof signed form for my file .
            12/09/2019 letter from Lowell solicitors a/c suspended while they source further info..
            Lowell solicitors, saying as a telecommunications matter, not covered but CCA and original creditor does not need copy of agreement, therefore unable to supply default notice, they say it's a service agreement and a default notice would not have been issued, they sent some notice of assignments and are requesting statements and activity on account is suspended at the moment --
            21/09/2019 letter from Lowell - saying when account opened, defaulted and last payment date, also 4 statements Jan, April, May and June 2016, and should contact to set up payment arrangement.- failure to contact may result in a claim being issued.
            22/09/2019 SAR request sent recorded and was recieved signed for 24/09/2019, copy of track and trace printed.
            27/09/2019 sar recieved in zip file form via email, re emailed asking to send in post as don't have software to open it.
            END OF NOV 2019, site down but spoke to Di and Jerry ( most kind and helpful ) so submitted defence on 29.11.2019 on moneyclaim gov. Defence recieved 02.12.2019 on website.
            05.12.2019 Letter dated 2nd from courts acknowledging receipt of defence, saying Lowell have 28 days , after that the claim will be stayed.
            23.12.2019 Letter from Lowell dated 17.12.2019 in response to my defence, please find enclosed copy of directions questionnaire which they agree to mediation, say our copy with cone from the courts in due course, we can either agree a date or contact Lowell to arrange payment , at present we will wait.
            Morning, Lowell have replied to husband defence, wanting mediation and a copy of their directions questionnaire, saying our copy will arrive from the courts. It says we could always contact to sort a payment plan, at the present felling we will wait fot our directions questionnaire and see what date we could agree ( filing for now to continue Xmas ) Merry festivities to you all xx

Comment

• always agree to mediation, court expect you save as to courts time, only respond when you receive the necessary paperwork from the courts not just lowells copy
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                always agree to mediation, court expect you save as to courts time, only respond when you receive the necessary paperwork from the courts not just lowells copy
                Thanks for advice, much appreciated xx will update again when recieve court papers xx

Comment

PASTDUE CREDIT SOLUTIONS

Husband
                  Start Date:

12/02/2018 CCA Sent
                  27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                  23.12.2019 Letter from Lowell dated 17.12.2019 in response to my defence, please find enclosed copy of directions questionnaire which they agree to mediation, say our copy with cone from the courts in due course, we can either agree a date or contact Lowell to arrange payment , at present we will wait.
                  08.01.2020 letter from courts, notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track
                  Today we received ... notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track, ( have till 24th),,
                  says I must return / file it with the court office which they have supplied address ,
                  also says “ and serve copies on all other parties” , ( would this mean I need to send copy to Lowell)

regards the form completing, shall I tick yes to mediation (A1) ,
                  yes to (C1) - “is this the appropriate track for this case”

Thank you.

Comment

• wait for Di to see what to do .

Comment

Today we received ... notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track, ( have till 24th),,
                      says I must return / file it with the court office which they have supplied address ,
                      also says “ and serve copies on all other parties” , ( would this mean I need to send copy to Lowell)

regards the form completing, shall I tick yes to mediation (A1) ,
                      yes to (C1) - “is this the appropriate track for this case”

Yes you should tick 'Yes' to Mediation on this Directions Questionnaire.

Since this claim is for less than £10k (it's around £500) and not legally complicated, you should tick 'Yes' to the appropriate track (Small Claims).

Where it asks how many witnesses will be attending including yourself, you should state '1'.

Send the completed form to the court before 24th January otherwise your Defence may be struck out.

Also serve (post a copy) on Lowell Solicitors.

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Yes you should tick 'Yes' to Mediation on this Directions Questionnaire.

Since this claim is for less than £10k (it's around £500) and not legally complicated, you should tick 'Yes' to the appropriate track (Small Claims).

Where it asks how many witnesses will be attending including yourself, you should state '1'.

Send the completed form to the court before 24th January otherwise your Defence may be struck out.

Also serve (post a copy) on Lowell Solicitors.

Di
                        Thank you , will get it filled in and sent off.

Comment

Thank you , will get it filled in and sent off.

Or you can just call me or Gerry at the office if you get stuck

Di

Comment

HSBC BANK -Gold Credit card
                            Moorcroft

Mine
                            Balance: £3835.00
                            Start Date: 06/05/2005
                            Last payment: DMP March 2018
                            Original Lender: HSBC BANK PLC - CARD SERVICES
                            DCA: was MOORCROFT now letter from WESCOT

01/03/2018. CCA Sent
                            05/02/2018 CCA recieved by moorcroft and signed for - receipt printed
                            09/03/2018 letter from moorcroft with £1 cheque returned and my CCA letter saying to contact Metro Collection Services, a/c will be on hold they say till 06/04/2018
                            21/03/2018 CCA sent to Metro Collection Services
                            27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                            11/05/2018 CCA recieved from HSBC will forward for checking
                            15/06/2018 Letter from moorcroft, saying no longer on DMP and to contact to set up payment
                            19/07/2018 Letter to discuss arrears.
                            20/09/2018 Letter from WESCOT to set up payment plan and that they know I live at my address and have done checks to verify my address.
                            01/10/2018 Letter from Westcott offering 30%discount.
                            16/10/2018 Letter from Westcott to contact to sort payment plan .
                            08.02.19 letter from HSBC advising account being transferred to CSL.
                            10.02.19 letter CSL to sort payment.
                            05.03.19 Csl letter, notice of further action to sort payment.
                            27.03.19 CSL letter offering big discount.
                            03.04.19 CCA sent to niddy who says looks enforceable.
                            01/06/2019 CSL final notice letter
                            06.01.20 letter hsbc saying a/c been sold to Cabot (UK) and they appoint Cabot (Europe) to manage it. Also letter included from Cabot saying they have bought this debt also included notice of assignment letter.
                            23/04/20 Cabot letter saying referring to Mortimer Clarke.
                            27/04/20 Mortimer Clarke letter saying account received .
                            04/06/20 Mortimer Clarke letter saying need to talk about Cabot account.
                            12/06/20 potential legal action letter with reply form
                            Hi all,, have been getting head buried in the sand again and bit stressed, but ready to face it today,,, I have a letter to reply to Mortimer Clarke , which I am going to tick box I (I need more documents or information), they have only sent last yr statement,, shall I just put all documents you hold,, or just ask for the agreement first....
                            does say their client Cabot Financial (UK) Limited (“Cabot”)
                            thanks xxx

Comment

I have a letter to reply to Mortimer Clarke , which I am going to tick box I (I need more documents or information), they have only sent last yr statement,, shall I just put all documents you hold,, or just ask for the agreement first....
                              does say their client Cabot Financial (UK) Limited (“Cabot”)

Email me your Letter of Claim before you reply to it.

Di

Comment

HSBC BANK -Gold Credit card
                                Moorcroft

Mine
                                Balance: £3835.00
                                Start Date: 06/05/2005
                                Last payment: DMP March 2018
                                Original Lender: HSBC BANK PLC - CARD SERVICES
                                DCA: was MOORCROFT now letter from WESCOT

01/03/2018. CCA Sent
                                05/02/2018 CCA recieved by moorcroft and signed for - receipt printed
                                09/03/2018 letter from moorcroft with £1 cheque returned and my CCA letter saying to contact Metro Collection Services, a/c will be on hold they say till 06/04/2018
                                21/03/2018 CCA sent to Metro Collection Services
                                27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                                11/05/2018 CCA recieved from HSBC will forward for checking
                                15/06/2018 Letter from moorcroft, saying no longer on DMP and to contact to set up payment
                                19/07/2018 Letter to discuss arrears.
                                20/09/2018 Letter from WESCOT to set up payment plan and that they know I live at my address and have done checks to verify my address.
                                01/10/2018 Letter from Westcott offering 30%discount.
                                16/10/2018 Letter from Westcott to contact to sort payment plan .
                                08.02.19 letter from HSBC advising account being transferred to CSL.
                                10.02.19 letter CSL to sort payment.
                                05.03.19 Csl letter, notice of further action to sort payment.
                                27.03.19 CSL letter offering big discount.
                                03.04.19 CCA sent to niddy who says looks enforceable.
                                01/06/2019 CSL final notice letter
                                06.01.20 letter hsbc saying a/c been sold to Cabot (UK) and they appoint Cabot (Europe) to manage it. Also letter included from Cabot saying they have bought this debt also included notice of assignment letter.
                                23/04/20 Cabot letter saying referring to Mortimer Clarke.
                                27/04/20 Mortimer Clarke letter saying account received .
                                04/06/20 Mortimer Clarke letter saying need to talk about Cabot account.
                                12/06/20 potential legal action letter with reply form

I've looked back at the history of this debt and can see that you sent your CCA Request to HSBC's DCA at the time.

You say the credit agreement sent in response (by HSBC) was enforceable.

However Cabot may not have access to HSBC documentation, so the last thing you want is to prompt them to source the credit agreement and then issue a claim.

Send a SAR to HSBC to see what data and information they hold.

You can also email me a copy of that credit agreement when you send me a copy of the Letter of Claim.

(I hope I'm not too late in posting this.)

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X