GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shineon UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shineon UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject Access (SAR) - Typical Request amend and delete £10 payment (free now) send and keep copy on file also get free post office proof postage
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 July 2022, 07:51.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• was the CCA you received seen by niddy? did he say if he thought it UE or not?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        was the CCA you received seen by niddy? did he say if he thought it UE or not?
        Aw, thanks, but my problem is I can’t find the cca,, have looked in my papers about 5 times,, for some reason it must have got mislaid at the start of my EU journey (it’s annoyingly stressful) ,, will have to think if it would be somewhere else.

Comment

• CCA Request send with £1.00 postal order get proof posting free at post office keep copy on file, when returned send to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk for checking enforcabilty or not and up date diary sent/ received etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Shineon View Post

oh goodness, just found LOC for husband, but I have been searching everywhere for the cca sent to me 13/07/2018, it’s not with my papers. I would like to tick I , what docs shall I ask for, should I ask for cca agreement, default notice, statements, notice of assignment.. it says it’s MFS portfolio vs husband from restons..thankyou.
            Hi, in the process of sending cca and Sar but our post office is shut till Tuesday as they are all off isolating, there is a post office I can travel to tomorrow morning, I need to fill the LOC in,,, would it be ok just to tick box I and just ask for all documentation they hold… thanks all.

Comment

Hi, in the process of sending cca and Sar but our post office is shut till Tuesday as they are all off isolating, there is a post office I can travel to tomorrow morning, I need to fill the LOC in,,, would it be ok just to tick box I and just ask for all documentation they hold… thanks all.
              As I said previously, I think current advice is not to ask for documents when responding to LOC, but see what others think.

Comment

• Wait timing not right

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  Wait timing not right
                  Sorry to ask,, stressing it ( the letter of claim) won’t be returned in the 30 days,, it was 15/07… so just wait for now.. thanks
                  put wrong date, was 15/06/2022 sorry.
                  Last edited by Shineon; 12 July 2022, 14:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                    As I said previously, I think current advice is not to ask for documents when responding to LOC, but see what others think.
                    And the advice of The Tech Clerk

I note that the Assignment is to MFS Portfolio Ltd you should read the following!
                    https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...es#post1537178

Please contact Colin G Quinn initial advice is free
                    I notice He has already posted in other issues and matters in your Diray!

The current thinking actually is to NOT to request documents.

Comment

BANK OF SCOTLAND CREDIT CARD
                      CABOT FINANCIAL EUROPE

Husband
                      Balance: £722.00
                      Start Date: 02/06/2008
                      Date Assigned: 24/06/15
                      Last payment: DMP March 2018
                      Original Lender: Bank of Scotland (cr card)
                      DCA: Cabot - current creditor MFS Portfolio Ltd

12/02/18 CCA Sent
                      21/02/2018 CCA chq for £1 cashed on bank statement
                      01/03/2018 no response, gone over 12 + 2 days
                      03/03/2018 letter from Cabot recieved 03/03/2018 but dated 22/02/2018 they do not have info and hope to get within 40 days and recontact then. Also say temporily unenforcable
                      27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                      13/07/2018 Statement from Cabot.
                      13/07/2018 CCA from Cabot will forward for checking
                      25/07/2018 Letter from Cabot, your balance is waiting to be paid.
                      09/08/2018 Letter from Cabot to set up payment plan.
                      26/08/2018 Letter from Cabot to set up payment plan.
                      22/09/2018 Letter from Cabot offering £50 discount to update budget.
                      05/11/2018 Letter from Cabot offer to set up payment plan.
                      02.12.2018 letter Cabot, not heard from you.
                      16/04/2019 letter Cabot what's happening
                      03/05/2019 letter resolve saying home visit
                      23/05/2019 resolve call note saying had home visit, no in
                      09/06/2019 welcome back to Cabot letter
                      01/08/2019 welcome back to Cabot letter.
                      16/09/2019 letter Cabot, are you interested in settling account .
                      16.10.2019 letter Cabot we have passed your details to debt managers.
                      25.11.2019 letter debt manager, please contact their client Cabot has written to you.
                      19.12.2019 letter debt managers to sort payments .
                      30.12.2019 letter debt managers to help get account moving .
                      29.05.2020 welcome back letter from Cabot.
                      16.07.2020 Cabot 75% discount.
                      22.07.2020 Cabot letter, get back on track.
                      01.11.2020 Cabot letter, your account is back with us.
                      18.01.21 Cabot letter 80% discount.
                      10.03.21 Cabot letter saying going to instruct resolve call to home visit.
                      23.03.21 resolvecall letter, we are acting for Cabot Europe who purchased Bank of Scotland credit card, call or a home visit.
                      14/04/2022 Cabot, your ac is back with us
                      28/04/2022 Cabot, overdue debt
                      11/05/2022 Cabot, avoid legal action.
                      27/05/2022 Cabot, we are sending to sols.
                      09/06/2022 we have not heard from you, Reston will contact in 7 days .
                      15/06/2022 restons…LOC.
                      09/07/2022 cca signed for sent to Cabot.
                      09/07/2922 Sar to bank of Scotland sent signed for.
                      12/07/2022 cca received and signed for by Cabot.
                      12/07/2022 Sar received by bank of Scotland and signed for.
                      19/09/2022 restons reply to cca sent to Cabot…was forward onto us from our client, please send all correspondence to restons.
                      22/10/2022 restons sent info re cca. Copy of agreement and statement.
                      09/12/2022 claim form from CCBC .
                      Hi, I received a claim form from the courts, it’s dated 30 th November,, is it ok for me to contact , as need to fill out N9B form,, thanks …

Comment

• Phone Colin G Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          Thankyou,, will do xx

Comment

Working...
                          X