GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shineon UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shineon UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Shineon

I've replied to your new thread in AAD+ but I also received an email alert to say you'd posted on this Diary thread too but I can't see it.

Are there any updates since May on any of your debts?

It helps to keep the forum in the loop to avoid legal action if something relevant goes undetected!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
      Hello Shineon

I've replied to your new thread in AAD+ but I also received an email alert to say you'd posted on this Diary thread too but I can't see it.

Are there any updates since May on any of your debts?

It helps to keep the forum in the loop to avoid legal action if something relevant goes undetected!

Di
      Hi and thanks, I have updated the diary with the letters recieved, most are wanting payment plans set up, each time a letter arrives should i post a reply on here for them or just update the diary.
      I have been getting calls but as my kids are here either not answered them or said me or husband not in, as ones now gone back to uni can monitor calls and ask which letters I need to send. It's difficult to tell my adult kids who live at home my situation x
      Think my post got deleted as I put it was a duplicate, will now look at your reply on add+.

Comment

Originally posted by Shineon View Post
        BARCLAYCARD

Mine
        Balance: £350.95
        Start Date: 10/11/97
        Last payment: DMP March 2018
        Original Lender: Barclaycard
        DCA: PRA GROUP

12/02/2018 CCA Sent
        20/02/18 Cheque for £1 returned from PRA GROUP stating unable to fulfill as need to complete further security checks.
        27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
        13/07/2018 letter from PRA with settlement figures, filed for now, they have been ringing a lot but not confirmed my identity and told to send in writing.
        29/07/2018 letter from PRA could you settle your account.
        13/09/2018 Letter from PRA could you settle your account.
        17/09/2018 4.12 pm PRA called. Said not in.
        18/09/2018 4.10 pm PRA called. Said not in.
        20/09/2018 4.10 pm PRA called. Said not in.
        21/09/2018 4.17 pm PRA called. Said not in.
        25/09/2018 4.11 pm PRA called. Said not in.
        PRA are ringing daily, I have said not in, what letter should I send, thanks.

Comment

HSBC CURRENT ACCOUNT
          CABOT FINANCIAL EUROPE

Husband but was joint current account
          Balance : £939.00
          Start Date: Dec 1989
          Date Assigned: April 2014
          Original Owner : HSBC CURRENT ACCOUNT
          DCA: Cabot, current creditor - Marlin Europe LTD, statement says cabot financial (Europe) LTD

12/02/18 CCA Sent
          21/02/2018 CCA chq for £1 cashed on bank statement
          01/03/2018 no response, gone over 12 + 2 days
          03/03/2018 letter recieved 03/03/2018 dated 22/02/2018 from Cabot don't have agreement will contact original lender and get back within 40 days - also say temporily unenforceable .
          27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
          12/07/2018 Letter from Cabot saying unenforceable as can't provide CCA
          12/07/2918 Statement from Cabot , says Cabot (Europe) Limited is owner and updated info on file.
          09/08/2018 Letter x 2 to set up payment from cabot.
          27/08.2018 Letter to set up payment plan from cabot.
          12/09/2018 Six montly statement x 2.
          13.09.2018 Letter x 2 from cabot to set up playment.
          17/09/2018 Cabot rang, morning, said not in.
          20/09/2018 Cabot left msg on answerphone.

Cabot have started to ring house phone, as we have lots of Cabot accounts,mr and Mrs and joint, do I send letter for all accounts as not spoken to them so don't know which they were ringing for, thanks.

Comment

HOIST FINANCIAL (ex GE CAPITAL)

Mine
            Balance: £3496.00
            Start Date: 15/11/06
            Oruginal Lender: GE Capital
            DCA: Robinson Way

01/03/2018. CCA request Sent
            05/03/2018 CCA request recieved by hoist financial and signed fo - receipt printed
            25/04/2018 Letter from Rob Way , seeking info from Origanal creditor, account temp stopped.
            27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
            23/05/2018 letter from rob way with statements and CCA terms, will forward for checking.
            15/06/18 letter from rob way, a/c on hold 30 days to get a new payment plan sorted as dmp cancelled
            06/08/2018 Letter Rob Way offer 50% to satisfy debt.
            09/08/2018 Letter Rob Way, agree a payment plan.
            17/09/2018 letter Rob Way to set up payment plan.
            19/09/2018 Notice of Assignment front Hoist Finance UK H lodgings 2 Ltd.
            Letter recieved saying that Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited has assigned respective rights to HFUKH2L, and to manage account with Rob Way, is this just filing, first notice of assignment since cancelling DMP., thanks

Comment

HSBC BANK -Gold Credit card
              Moorcroft

Mine
              Balance: £3835.11
              Start Date: 06/05/2005
              Original Lender: HSBC BANK PLC - CARD SERVICES
              DCA: was MOORCROFT now letter from WESCOT

01/03/2018. CCA Sent
              05/02/2018 CCA recieved by moorcroft and signed for - receipt printed
              09/03/2018 letter from moorcroft with £1 cheque returned and my CCA letter saying to contact Metro Collection Services, a/c will be on hold they say till 06/04/2018
              21/03/2018 CCA sent to Metro Collection Services
              27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
              11/05/2018 CCA recieved from HSBC will forward for checking
              15/06/2018 Letter from moorcroft, saying no longer on DMP and to contact to set up payment
              19/07/2018 Letter to discuss arrears.
              20/09/2018 Letter from WESCOT to set up payment plan and that they know I live at my address and have done checks to verify my address.
              Letter from westcot, but was moorcroft previously, saying they have done checks to confirm my address and to set up a payment plan.

Comment

Thanks all for kind words.
                have just found another to add to my (growing) list
                will put here, don't know how to move it to top of my diary - hope this is ok

AQUA MASTECARD
                Mine

Balance: £1370.00
                Start Date: 24/03/2016
                Last Payment : DMP March 2018
                Date Assugned : 11/07/2017
                Current DCA : Cabot Finacial UK Limited

15/03/2018 letter from Cabot - we would like to help you close your account - offering pay £412.39 for f and f settlement - dated envelope and filed away.
                21/03/2018 - CCA sent
                27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                15/06/2018 LETTER from Cabot, 14 day hold for me to sort a new payment plan, as Dmp cancelled. Current creditor on letter states CABOT FINANCIAL UK LIMITED.
                13/07/2018 Statement for last 6 months.
                19/07/2018 letter to set up payments, Cabot financial uk limited as current creditor
                14/08/2018 Letter to set up payments from cabot financial.
                22/09/2018 Letter from Cabot , set up payment , a/c will be relieved for legal action.
                Letter from cabot saying they are reviewing my a/c for legal action, need to contact within 28 days to prevent this.... I will check my records as this was an extra debt I found late on, so will see if sent of CCA request, if not will do this ASAP.

Comment

PRA are ringing daily, I have said not in, what letter should I send, thanks.
                  if you edit the original post to update with what has been sent and received, then save it, then when the "working" sign goes from the top of the screen, hit quote and ask your question Did they say what credit checks they needed to fullfil the CRA request?
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I notice some of your entrys say Sent for checking but you have not updated the post to say if it is EU or not,
                    sorry if you think I'm being picky but, with 400+ members it make's it hard for us to keep re-reading from the begining.

My diary is 61 pages long and some of the posts go back to 2011, I warn everyone who reads mine to get a sandwich and a large drink before they start,

just go to the 1st entry for each post and Edit it each time you need to, then hit quote to ask your question, we then have the full story in front of us to help you better .

NW x
                    Last edited by nightwatch; 24 September 2018, 16:53.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter recieved saying that Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited has assigned respective rights to HFUKH2L, and to manage account with Rob Way, is this just filing, first notice of assignment since cancelling DMP., thanks
                      I have had one today, just a formality, mine is a barclaycard and has been placed with HFUKH1L, you will notice that Rob way is at the same address.
                      I went passed it while at a recording of Mastermind last week, I would of called in to see if they had sorted my complaint with them out, but didn't want to spoil their fun xx

Comment

Letter from westcot, but was moorcroft previously, saying they have done checks to confirm my address and to set up a payment plan.
                        they often send this one, but you should of been informed if it was sent back to HSBC and then passed to wescot,
                        you say you received a CCA was it enforceable or not?

Comment

Letter from cabot saying they are reviewing my a/c for legal action, need to contact within 28 days to prevent this.... I will check my records as this was an extra debt I found late on, so will see if sent of CCA request, if not will do this ASAP.

your post says you sent for a CCA did you receive anything back?

Comment

Cabot have started to ring house phone, as we have lots of Cabot accounts,mr and Mrs and joint, do I send letter for all accounts as not spoken to them so don't know which they were ringing for, thanks.
                            hold off on that yet if you can stand to as they will write to you for all accounts then when we need to send a reply it can be added in with it,
                            If your phone allows it can you not block the number?

Comment

Thanks night watch , will follow what you suggest and sort my diary and repost if need help, thankyou, seems like there's soo many letters to file in the last few weeks,,, phew..

Comment

CITIFINANCIAL CREDIT CARD
                                DEBT MANAGERS

Mine
                                Balance: £2024.00
                                Start Date: 08/03/2005
                                Date Assigned: 05/09/2010
                                Original Lender: Citi financial Cr Card
                                Debt Owner; Cabot financial uk limited

01/03/2018. CCA Sent
                                05/03/2018 CCA recieved by debt managers and signed for - receipt printed
                                09/03/2018 letter recieved from debt managers saying they have referred the CCA to Cabot financial for this info and this will remain on hold until recieved back
                                12/03/2018 cheque for £1.00 cashed
                                12/03/2018 6 month statement recieved from CABOT
                                10/04/2018 letter from Cabot saying Citi are unable to find dicuments, confirmed entry should not appear on cr file and that debt is unenforcable .
                                27/04/2018 cancelled DMP
                                22/06/2018 Letter from debt managers saying their client Cabot cannot find agreement and therefore unenforceable, but balance still due.
                                26/07/2018 Letter from Cabot, saying welcome back to Cabot
                                13/08/2018 Letter from Cabot saying welcome back, sort a payment plan.
                                07/09/2018 Six monthly statement.
                                13/09/2018 Letter from cabot to sort payment plan.
                                10/10/2918 Letter from Cabot to contact as account is being reviewed for legal action.
                                26/10/2018 Letter from Cabot - potential legal action
                                05/11/2018 Letter from Cabot - will not be Persuing legal action at present time.
                                21/12/2018 Letter from resolve Re Cabot financial (Europe) Ltd acting on behalf and will get a visit.
                                17/01/2019 visit note through door from resolve
                                Had a doorstop visit today but not in, so had a not through door saying first call, is there a letter I should send or what's the best thing to say if I am in next time. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X