GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Leigh70 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leigh70 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Leigh70 UE Diary

Originally posted by LEIGH70 View Post
    Hi Everone,

Just a message of hope for all of you, I have had to keep a low profile over the last couple of months due to 2 of my creditors taking me to court via Northampton, one is still ongoing the other has today been defeated. The defeated one took me to court even though I had the letter confirming no CCA and they wouldnt take me to court, but in the end they did. They threatened kicked and punched but in the end at the last minute gave in and closed the account. I am not proud of the situation that I have got myself into, these people offer no help,sympathy or reasoning but will turn on you the instant you hit hard times.Just have hope always, and listen to the help and advice that you get from good people on here and you will get through it. Keep every letter stapled to the envelope that came with it, keep a copy of every letter that you send out along with proof of delivery its really important. Dont bottle it up ask for help if required, I know its a long road but we will all survive.

Good luck to all of you I fully understand the stress and anxiety this crap brings us.

Keep the faith.

Leigh
    Awesome result ! Well done!

Great words of advice also.

Matty
    Last edited by MattyA; 9 November 2011, 15:30.

Comment

Superb result Leigh and well done
      Last edited by Slickfm; 9 November 2011, 17:13. Reason: Typo
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Congratulations Leigh, lets hope the other one goes the same way as the first for you
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Hiya,

I have had a really quiet period of late just a few of the standard we may do this and that letters.

I had a really quiet one which was my crap one account.

Out of the blue Fredrickson have got on the case.

They sent me a really amusing letter today saying Crap one have complied with CCA request which is tripe because they havnt. But they said Crap One are prepared to accept reasonable instalments so please fill in this personal statement of accounts form for us and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

You have to hand it to them they are a real comedy act.

After 14 months of going down the UE route that really made me chuckle.

Leigh

Comment

endlessly entertaining!!!!

Comment

Moorcroft have paid me a doorstep visit and left a call card.

Idiots asked me to call a local number, I managed to trace the number to a private house a couple of miles away. I am tempted to post it back through the posters letterbox.

Leigh

Comment

The Tosser was waiting at the end of the drive when my wife came home from work this evening.

He didnt stay long after my wife gave him what for.

Leigh

Comment

Moorcroft have paid me a doorstep visit and left a call card.

Idiots asked me to call a local number, I managed to trace the number to a private house a couple of miles away. I am tempted to post it back through the posters letterbox.

Leigh
                  How did you manage to trace it to a local house? Why not go knock on their door and HAND DELIVER it back and warn them if they ever come to yours again you'll publicly post their address on an internet forum against doorstep collectors
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The Tosser was waiting at the end of the drive when my wife came home from work this evening.

He didnt stay long after my wife gave him what for.

Leigh
                    what? You can report this conduct as totally unlawful harassment....

If it's the same clown that lives near you then why not go to his house and hand the card back and issue a wee demand of your own
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

He put his full name on the calling card along with a local number, a quick look in the telephone directory and there it was.

Leigh

Comment

He put his full name on the calling card along with a local number, a quick look in the telephone directory and there it was.

Leigh
                        what a muppet - they really are thick as two short planks

If he calls again then please post the card publicly up here, so we can all see his name and phone number and ring him, willy nilly, for fun - see how he likes being harassed constantly.

Comment

Ha Ha that would be funny.

I couldnt ever imagine doing a job that preys on peoples misfortune, I might walk past the house every night and let my dog shit in the garden.

Leigh

Comment

I couldnt ever imagine doing a job that preys on peoples misfortune, I might walk past the house every night and let my dog shit in the garden.
                            You'd not be breaking any laws by going and knocking on his door and asking if he minds if you sit at the bottom of his drive like a troll waiting to pounce upon, and scare the life out of, his wife - as he did with yours.

It'd be funny if you did that and recorded it, to see his reaction - they always swear at you, in which case we can then use that to go public and watch the scum-ball get fired. Sorry, no morals where I come from, he took the job with the devil so deserves to be treated like a Man U fan (scum)

Comment

MBNA account sold to Arrow Global Guernsey, anyone got any feedback on these muppets.

Leigh

Comment

MBNA account sold to Arrow Global Guernsey, anyone got any feedback on these muppets.

Leigh
                                Have you read this > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=4534
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X