GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mr affable's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mr affable's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mr affable's UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    worse case scenario - they may try and ccj you, wow - big deal.

That's it - why, what else do you suspect can or will happen? They can't send you to prison, they can't empty your house of its possessions, they can't sell your wife and kids to the arabs - in fact, they can't do a lot really can they?
    No, unless they successfully obtained a Shylock Order to remove a kidney or 2/3 of his liver for sale on the international transplant market.
    Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 6 March 2012, 08:18.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      They ... can't sell your wife and kids to the arabs
      and probably only get 2 camels
      On the basis that she'd only got four good humps left in her?

Comment

Got my first response to one of my CCA requests.

From Rockwell DCA saying they have sort further information from their client (Santander - previously Alliance & Leicester). Not much to report but just wanted to keep you all updated!

Comment

Hi

Got my first reply with copy of CCA etc. Probably a silly question but how do I send it to Niddy? I've scanned everything to my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by mr affable View Post
            Hi

Got my first reply with copy of CCA etc. Probably a silly question but how do I send it to Niddy? I've scanned everything to my laptop.
            :---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the link - which I have read and I have tried clicking on the 'email CCA' button. However this then tries to open up a new outlook account for me - sorry Im not very good with the technology. I have a hotmail account which I use for all my emailing and was hoping I could just attach the scanned documents to that but will need an email address to send to?

Comment

Originally posted by mr affable View Post
                Thanks for the link - which I have read and I have tried clicking on the 'email CCA' button. However this then tries to open up a new outlook account for me - sorry Im not very good with the technology. I have a hotmail account which I use for all my emailing and was hoping I could just attach the scanned documents to that but will need an email address to send to?
                Here you go----------> niddy@all-about-debt.co.uk
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Brill - thank you

Comment

My first CCA agreement received (from Halifax).

Have sent to Niddy for checking.

Emailed Niddy

Comment

Please resend pages 1-4 only. Am on iPhone and can't open last email as too darn big

Thanks
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

pages 1-4 emailed

Do you want me to send 2 more emails with 5-8 & 9-12?

Comment

That's fine mate. Those pages are recons
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry but that's enforceable. The page you signed contains all the PT's

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly - even if its not what I wanted to hear although this was the one that was taken out after April 2007 so I had an inkling that would be the case.

Will see what happens with the others.

I am just surprised that Halifax have not taken any action over the past 4 years. Maybe they will now?

Comment

Have you been paying or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X