GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mr affable's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mr affable's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mr affable's UE diary

Originally posted by mr affable View Post
    As per post #136 I sent template letter 'a/c sold whilst in dispute' to Westcot. They said they would take instructions from Capital One.

They have now written to me saying that 'the balance is correct and due' and asking for payment.

Presumably I can just ignore this or is there another template letter I can send?
    If it were me I would see what they do next.........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Westcot keep calling me - I keep ignoring them.

Have also now received a Final Demand from Waitrose - presumably I just ignore (Niddy has already said unenforceable based on info they have provided so far).

Also received a letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited on behalf of Mint. Mint never produced a CCA. Is there a suitable letter I can send to Moorcroft?

Comment

Westcot keep calling me - I keep ignoring them.

Have also now received a Final Demand from Waitrose - presumably I just ignore (Niddy has already said unenforceable based on info they have provided so far).

Also received a letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited on behalf of Mint. Mint never produced a CCA. Is there a suitable letter I can send to Moorcroft?
        -----------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Is it a final demand or a threat of action? Could you not send the letter creditor refusal to accept ue?

Comment

Now received a letter from Nelson Guest & Partners Solicitors (instructed by Wescot)asking for repayment proposals or 'further recovery action will be undertaken'. Presumably I just ignore and see what they do next - or is there a letter I can send them?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              Nelson Guest Puppets are just letterheads-for-rent for Wetclothes I got quite a few letters from them, most of them not replied to. I only ever sent a single dispute letter to this lot and they gave up the ghost over a year ago

If it was me, I'd just wait and see what their next move is...

Must be one of my likes the+:- = 75p letter for hire, do not respond back to us but to as below.

Comment

i would send the sold in dispute, keeps a nice neat papertrail

Comment

Just received a 'Door Step Collection Notice' from Wescot saying instructions will now be provided to their agent to make an appointment with me to visit my home address.

Presumably I should send the harrassment template letter Flowerpower mentioned in her post #161 ?

Am I right in thinking that if i do not agree to make an appt (which I dont)then they wont just turn up?

Comment

I have now received a letter from Lowell Portfolio I Ltd saying Capital One have sold them the debt. They are asking for my repayment proposals - presumably I can send them a template letter?

Comment

I have now received a letter from Lowell Portfolio I Ltd saying Capital One have sold them the debt. They are asking for my repayment proposals - presumably I can send them a template letter?
                      I'd start by sending them this one -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

SH

Comment

If it were me I would be sending them this:

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s3-t4.php

Comment

Hi guys
                          All been quiet for a long time - just the odd telephone call and letter (all ignored) However have now received copy of agreement for Capital One from Lowells (who have purchased the debt). Basically its the same one that I received last year from Capital One and Niddy confirmed was unenforceable. At that time i sent a 'missing prescribed terms' letter.
                          Presumably i should send the same letter again to Lowells? The only extra thing they have sent is a statement detailing all debits and credits - so should i delete the bit in the PT letter asking for this?

Comment

is this the first contact from Lowell's?

I'd be sending them a sold in dispute if it is

Comment

Already done that in December 2012 so they told me they would get a copy of the agreement and send it to me which they have now done.

Comment

go with your first thoughts

missing PTs it is

Comment

Working...
                                X