GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anti u/e continues... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti u/e continues...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti u/e continues...

On MSE,

...http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3755637

Boy I'd love to meet some of those posters in person....
    Last edited by thechippy; 26 January 2012, 21:37.
    -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Re: Anti u/e continues...

Hi whilst we want to help as many users on as many forums as possible... we really don't want to be highlighting the short comings of peoples mentality. I would ask that if you see the above to message a MOD or feel free to direct people here from other websites!

A lot of judgemental people out there sadly... let's hope they never get into trouble

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OMG!! What is wrong with these people?.... They seem to be everywhere!!

Are they imlpying that we dream up our own successes with UE then?.... or are they just bitter and twisted puppet (s) in the finance industry but too ashamed to come out in public?!

Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I actually lowered myself and went and read that link pretty fully. What is so serious is that a number of people including the proprietor and his team are actually condoning the breaking of Statute Law by financial institutions. Perhaps I will pose the question to Martyn Lewis the next time he appears on the Jeremy Vine show? Or perhaps get an inside track via friend who hates Jeremy Vine and runs "Lunchtime Loafers" on Facebook. Vine has even been to his house to try to build bridges.

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
            I actually lowered myself and went and read that link pretty fully. What is so serious is that a number of people including the proprietor and his team are actually condoning the breaking of Statute Law by financial institutions. Perhaps I will pose the question to Martyn Lewis the next time he appears on the Jeremy Vine show? Or perhaps get an inside track via friend who hates Jeremy Vine and runs "Lunchtime Loafers" on Facebook. Vine has even been to his house to try to build bridges.

regards
            Garlok
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

All I can say is thank God it's not a Health Forum.
              Can you imagine them:

OP: I've smoked for years and now I've got lung cancer and have to have chemo. Can anyone tell me if there are any alternative remedies that might help the symptoms?"

Response: Well you smoked so now you have to pay the price. It's your own fault for being a health dodger...

Comment

Working...
              X